Skip to content

Stefanski Stepping Aside, Allowing Dorsey to Transform Offense?

The Browns Board
80 10 3.4k 1
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    "transform" is a strong word in this case.  This offense won't be Optimus Prime switching modes here.

    Re-tooling is more apt.  The language and routes will have more post-snap additions/changes than anything else. But it won't be some complete overhaul. This is also why the front office targeted Jerry Jeudy in free agency, I believe.  He functioned as the Z in Denver. An offense that really didn't give him the volume he might be capable, had they not been so relying on being run heavy.  And even in the volume they did, I caught multiple missed opportunities a game just with Russel alone under center that would have given JJ a much bigger season. 

    The coaching and personnel moves all seem to be complimentarily done hand in hand.    If anything, that would signal a front office and coaching staff communicating effectively.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Stefanski, to me, is like Romeo Crennell was, a coffee fetcher.

    Night & Day difference between the two IMO.  Romeo was not a good HC.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    a coffee fetcher.

    must be one helluva coffee fetcher to be a two time coach of the year

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #23

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Maybe you should join Dutch Oven laughing over his vagina thinking you zinged me.

    Some of you c*nts just don't get it. This is a fucking football board, not a bullshit, grade school trash talk forum.

     A couple years before he passed, Stan asked me and one other guy to help him and to reach out to members via e mail, who don't post and find out why.

    The number one reason? Regulars turning every fucking thread into bullshit personal comments.

    Younger posters don't want to join in if they are going to be attacked or ridiculed.

    Two mother fucking threads I post to talk about the stadium, and two cocksukers just decide to drag their bullshit over and keep at it.

    Seriously, Tom, Dutch, you two, c*nts are like Behar and Whoopie. No matter what the fucking topic, you imbeciles can't resist from addressing the poster.

    Talk football, or shut your fucking pieholes. If you were on a construction crew you both would have gotten your asses severely kicked long ago. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Kind of like Yoko Ono winning a grammy? Bruce Jenner,  winning woman of the year? Maybe Cher being inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Chevy winning the J.D. Powers and Associates award?

    Or maybe Vinny Testeverde winning offensive player of the year?

    Maybe you should join Dutch Oven laughing over his vagina thinking you zinged me.

    Steffanski is a coffee fetcher, and just as the "experts did" when I called Phil Sewage Ozzie's coffee fetcher, you simpletons are so mesmerized by the propaganda you read to believe what your eyes see.

    Stefanski isbthe IDEAL MODEL of today's PERFECT NFL coach. As Grossi reported (but imbeciles here don't assimilate) Stefanski agreed to relinquish important parts of his head coaching role in order to get the job.

    He is a Beta. His is a cahuunt. He is a pliable, flexible mouthpiece for the NFL. He IS the head coach every NFL team not dedicated to winning wants.

    He tows the line, does what he is told and paints rosey pictures.

    I don't give a fuck what award he gets. He has been a loser for the Browns. He was so fucking far out of his league in the playoffs it was sickening.

    But hey, you go ahead and blow the guy and thank him for mediocrity. He will never get to a championship, regardless of where he goes.

    He IS, A a coffee fetcher.

    As I have properly nicknamed him....ShitMyPantski. He is horrible.

    LMAO

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Kind of like Yoko Ono winning a grammy? Bruce Jenner,  winning woman of the year? Maybe Cher being inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Chevy winning the J.D. Powers and Associates award?

    Or maybe Vinny Testeverde winning offensive player of the year?

    Maybe you should join Dutch Oven laughing over his vagina thinking you zinged me.

    Steffanski is a coffee fetcher, and just as the "experts did" when I called Phil Sewage Ozzie's coffee fetcher, you simpletons are so mesmerized by the propaganda you read to believe what your eyes see.

    Stefanski isbthe IDEAL MODEL of today's PERFECT NFL coach. As Grossi reported (but imbeciles here don't assimilate) Stefanski agreed to relinquish important parts of his head coaching role in order to get the job.

    He is a Beta. His is a cahuunt. He is a pliable, flexible mouthpiece for the NFL. He IS the head coach every NFL team not dedicated to winning wants.

    He tows the line, does what he is told and paints rosey pictures.

    I don't give a fuck what award he gets. He has been a loser for the Browns. He was so fucking far out of his league in the playoffs it was sickening.

    But hey, you go ahead and blow the guy and thank him for mediocrity. He will never get to a championship, regardless of where he goes.

    He IS, A a coffee fetcher.

    As I have properly nicknamed him....ShitMyPantski. He is horrible.

    Thanks for the Memphis down wind!  

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Wake me when Stefanski finds a set of balls and tries actually running the team.

    News flash.  Stef is not the owner.  Every HC is a subordinate of the owner.

    Flugal explained what he did this past season with the pieces of crap that he had for QB's.  Stef took the analytics playbook and put it on moth balls.  He didn't have the QB's to be 'analytics aggressive'.  I feel quite certain that Stef had to put his foot down on that point to the Haslem -  DePo tandem.  Much like, 'Hey!  Do you want this team to win football games?  Then I'm going to have to do it Old School.'  

    When he masterfully got the team to the playoffs, the Texans got their QB back...and he played well...while ours was throwing it to the other team.  Not all Flacco's fault as he didn't have any Tackles on the offensive line.  They were NEVER going to go far in the playoffs with the number of starters they had missing.  The Cinderella Story ended pretty much as expected.  

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Wake me when Stefanski finds a set of balls and tries actually running the team.

    News flash.  Stef is not the owner.  Every HC is a subordinate of the owner.

    Flugal explained what he did this past season with the pieces of crap that he had for QB's.  Stef took the analytics playbook and put it on moth balls.  He didn't have the QB's to be 'analytics aggressive'.  I feel quite certain that Stef had to put his foot down on that point to the Haslem -  DePo tandem.  Much like, 'Hey!  Do you want this team to win football games?  Then I'm going to have to do it Old School.'  

    When he masterfully got the team to the playoffs, the Texans got their QB back...and he played well...while ours was throwing it to the other team.  Not all Flacco's fault as he didn't have any Tackles on the offensive line.  They were NEVER going to go far in the playoffs with the number of starters they had missing.  The Cinderella Story ended pretty much as expected.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @orion said:

    News flash.  Stef is not the owner.  Every HC is a subordinate of the owner.

    Flugal explained what he did this past season with the pieces of crap that he had for QB's.  Stef took the analytics playbook and put it on moth balls.  He didn't have the QB's to be 'analytics aggressive'.  I feel quite certain that Stef had to put his foot down on that point to the Haslem -  DePo tandem.  Much like, 'Hey!  Do you want this team to win football games?  Then I'm going to have to do it Old School.'  

    When he masterfully got the team to the playoffs, the Texans got their QB back...and he played well...while ours was throwing it to the other team.  Not all Flacco's fault as he didn't have any Tackles on the offensive line.  They were NEVER going to go far in the playoffs with the number of starters they had missing.  The Cinderella Story ended pretty much as expected.  

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    ShitMyPantski is a coffee fetcher. 

    LOL! May I refer you to Orion's excellent post above. I'll have mine with cream and Splenda please Tom. LOL!☕??️

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Hey Flugs, why don't you repost your great fucking wisdom where you analyzed the industry and showed me that Phil Sewage and Romeo Crennel were not coffee fetchers, but as YOU analyzed it.....the genius behind Belichik and Ozzie.

    You assured me that both of them would self destruction without those two imbeciles.

    How many times does history have to repeat itself for you to get at least one thing right?

    I gave you a bitch slapping over Crennel and Sewage, and I am giving you another one on ShitMyPantski.

    He is a coffee fetcher. Always with you Flugel, you predict some Cattywompas horseshit, and then spend the next two years explaining how you were really 100% correct ONCE we consider the unforseen things that happened.

    I will say this about you Tom, I know you to be 100% accurate at picking horse races the day after the race.

    Bro, I hope I am wrong. You know a lot about football, but I know a lot more about hiring executives.

    Dude, compliant men like ShitMyPantski never achieve greatness. Harmony is not in the equation of being successful.

    Coffee fetcher.   

    Says the guy who repeatedly went on record that Joe Thomas was a horrible pick and an overrated piece of shit as a player throughout the 1st 8 years of his 10 year Hall of Fame Career. 10 straight Pro Bowls later - I understand your hatred for Phil Savage.  

    Is this the same fat guy with thin skin that had a tantrum about an alleged psycho analysis I gave him?  That's still eating you!  Don't let it - it's free.  

    Some unhappy people that can't succeed or feel good about themselves in real life - come to message boards to announce and pretend they have done so.  I'm very happy for your persona; but sorry for the real person that has to look into the mirror.  They do have mirrors that can make you look skinny.  If you don't have enough money to buy a new one - you turn the vertical view horizontally.  Folks, Tom sells water purifiers while his persona sells his dreams to anyone that wants to believe them. 

    The reason I was accurate with my statement about betting on horses after the race is because I said that about you (to you) on this message board. Now you're pawning that off as your's.  That's adorable! ?

    BTW, Rich was the one that 1st called Savage "Sewage" and came up with "Coffee Fetchers."  You're using other people's stuff as your's.  All your football takes are from things Rich used to post.  That's how sad you are - you don't even have your own material.  The only prediction I remember you making on your own was that Joe Thomas was going to fail miserably.  Guess who really failed?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Newsflash, no head coach is the owner. Somenhead coaches have balls, and cause consternation to do the right things.

    Stefanski powders Depodestas nutsack.

    Flugel? Dude, Flugel is to football what Don Knotts is to Law enforcement.

    When I called Phil Sewage and Romeon Crennel coffee fetcher on day one, Flugal started.arguing with me that

    1) Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsome

    2) Romeo Crennel was the genius behind Belichik.

    He maintained that both Ozzie and Belichik would fall apart with those two assholes coming to the Browns.

    Flugel couldn't explain pussy to a drunken sailor with pockets full of cash.

    Stefanski is a beta. He is soft and pliable. He has no spine. Haslam and company like this guy because he is a coffee fetcher.

    I don't know wtf you guys do or did for a living, but for a lot of my career I have been a serial entrepreneur. My partner and I raised $4 million for a start up, and on more than one occasion I told the investors to shove their funds up their ass when they tried to take over the science.

    I have lost more jobs than I care to recount from telling bosses to go fuck themselves.

    I know this much, no man has ever achieved great success in anything without consternation and disruption.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher. He is Romeo Crennel. He is Phil Sewage. Until Depodesta is gone, the Browns will remain floundering.

    Says the guy that still has to pay his wife for sex.  They have an agreement, if Ghoolie ever makes more money than his wife - their bedroom gymnastics will be free.  

    I wasn't online before October of 1998 - so your comment about Belichick and Ozzie is very amusing.  I was a HUGE Belichick fan!  I was thrilled he wanted to come to Cleveland. He did a great job here!  Ozzie Newsome gave Belichick a lot of credit for the success Ozzie found later on orchestrating drafts for Baltimore. Bill taught him a lot.  Ghoolie, if you're gonna deal with Flugel - use Google.

    I DID think Crennell would be a better HC than he was; and I HOPED Phil Savage would be better at drafting than he was. 

    Last but not least, beware a guy that can't ever use cut and paste when he purposely misquotes people he's furious with or even use facts/timeline to cooperate with his lies.   As always, it's been a pleasure.  I needed the comic relief.  We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Newsflash, no head coach is the owner. Somenhead coaches have balls, and cause consternation to do the right things.

    Stefanski powders Depodestas nutsack.

    Flugel? Dude, Flugel is to football what Don Knotts is to Law enforcement.

    When I called Phil Sewage and Romeon Crennel coffee fetcher on day one, Flugal started.arguing with me that

    1) Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsome

    2) Romeo Crennel was the genius behind Belichik.

    He maintained that both Ozzie and Belichik would fall apart with those two assholes coming to the Browns.

    Flugel couldn't explain pussy to a drunken sailor with pockets full of cash.

    Stefanski is a beta. He is soft and pliable. He has no spine. Haslam and company like this guy because he is a coffee fetcher.

    I don't know wtf you guys do or did for a living, but for a lot of my career I have been a serial entrepreneur. My partner and I raised $4 million for a start up, and on more than one occasion I told the investors to shove their funds up their ass when they tried to take over the science.

    I have lost more jobs than I care to recount from telling bosses to go fuck themselves.

    I know this much, no man has ever achieved great success in anything without consternation and disruption.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher. He is Romeo Crennel. He is Phil Sewage. Until Depodesta is gone, the Browns will remain floundering.

    Says the guy that still has to pay his wife for sex.  They have an agreement, if Ghoolie ever makes more money than his wife - their bedroom gymnastics will be free.  

    I wasn't online before October of 1998 - so your comment about Belichick and Ozzie is very amusing.  I was a HUGE Belichick fan!  I was thrilled he wanted to come to Cleveland. He did a great job here!  Ozzie Newsome gave Belichick a lot of credit for the success Ozzie found later on orchestrating drafts for Baltimore. Bill taught him a lot.  Ghoolie, if you're gonna deal with Flugel - use Google.

    I DID think Crennell would be a better HC than he was; and I HOPED Phil Savage would be better at drafting than he was. 

    Last but not least, beware a guy that can't ever use cut and paste when he purposely misquotes people he's furious with or even use facts/timeline to cooperate with his lies.   As always, it's been a pleasure.  I needed the comic relief.  We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

  • @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

  • @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    Thank you Orion!

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @syd said:

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

    Thanks Syd!

  • sydS syd

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @syd said:

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    Stop bitching syd.

  • @syd said:

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    Stop bitching syd.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @fy56 said:

    Stop bitching syd.

    LmAo

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    My favorite part of the thread was when it appeared that cal hacked into your account and kept posting one post after another telling us how awesome you are.

    That was cool. 

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #38

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.

    Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.

    If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.

    You like dickhead coaches.

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.

    Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.

    If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.

    You like dickhead coaches.

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @fy56 said:

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

    The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?

    But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?