Skip to content

Stefanski Stepping Aside, Allowing Dorsey to Transform Offense?

The Browns Board
80 10 3.4k 1
  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Wake me when Stefanski finds a set of balls and tries actually running the team.

    News flash.  Stef is not the owner.  Every HC is a subordinate of the owner.

    Flugal explained what he did this past season with the pieces of crap that he had for QB's.  Stef took the analytics playbook and put it on moth balls.  He didn't have the QB's to be 'analytics aggressive'.  I feel quite certain that Stef had to put his foot down on that point to the Haslem -  DePo tandem.  Much like, 'Hey!  Do you want this team to win football games?  Then I'm going to have to do it Old School.'  

    When he masterfully got the team to the playoffs, the Texans got their QB back...and he played well...while ours was throwing it to the other team.  Not all Flacco's fault as he didn't have any Tackles on the offensive line.  They were NEVER going to go far in the playoffs with the number of starters they had missing.  The Cinderella Story ended pretty much as expected.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @orion said:

    News flash.  Stef is not the owner.  Every HC is a subordinate of the owner.

    Flugal explained what he did this past season with the pieces of crap that he had for QB's.  Stef took the analytics playbook and put it on moth balls.  He didn't have the QB's to be 'analytics aggressive'.  I feel quite certain that Stef had to put his foot down on that point to the Haslem -  DePo tandem.  Much like, 'Hey!  Do you want this team to win football games?  Then I'm going to have to do it Old School.'  

    When he masterfully got the team to the playoffs, the Texans got their QB back...and he played well...while ours was throwing it to the other team.  Not all Flacco's fault as he didn't have any Tackles on the offensive line.  They were NEVER going to go far in the playoffs with the number of starters they had missing.  The Cinderella Story ended pretty much as expected.  

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    ShitMyPantski is a coffee fetcher. 

    LOL! May I refer you to Orion's excellent post above. I'll have mine with cream and Splenda please Tom. LOL!☕??️

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Hey Flugs, why don't you repost your great fucking wisdom where you analyzed the industry and showed me that Phil Sewage and Romeo Crennel were not coffee fetchers, but as YOU analyzed it.....the genius behind Belichik and Ozzie.

    You assured me that both of them would self destruction without those two imbeciles.

    How many times does history have to repeat itself for you to get at least one thing right?

    I gave you a bitch slapping over Crennel and Sewage, and I am giving you another one on ShitMyPantski.

    He is a coffee fetcher. Always with you Flugel, you predict some Cattywompas horseshit, and then spend the next two years explaining how you were really 100% correct ONCE we consider the unforseen things that happened.

    I will say this about you Tom, I know you to be 100% accurate at picking horse races the day after the race.

    Bro, I hope I am wrong. You know a lot about football, but I know a lot more about hiring executives.

    Dude, compliant men like ShitMyPantski never achieve greatness. Harmony is not in the equation of being successful.

    Coffee fetcher.   

    Says the guy who repeatedly went on record that Joe Thomas was a horrible pick and an overrated piece of shit as a player throughout the 1st 8 years of his 10 year Hall of Fame Career. 10 straight Pro Bowls later - I understand your hatred for Phil Savage.  

    Is this the same fat guy with thin skin that had a tantrum about an alleged psycho analysis I gave him?  That's still eating you!  Don't let it - it's free.  

    Some unhappy people that can't succeed or feel good about themselves in real life - come to message boards to announce and pretend they have done so.  I'm very happy for your persona; but sorry for the real person that has to look into the mirror.  They do have mirrors that can make you look skinny.  If you don't have enough money to buy a new one - you turn the vertical view horizontally.  Folks, Tom sells water purifiers while his persona sells his dreams to anyone that wants to believe them. 

    The reason I was accurate with my statement about betting on horses after the race is because I said that about you (to you) on this message board. Now you're pawning that off as your's.  That's adorable! ?

    BTW, Rich was the one that 1st called Savage "Sewage" and came up with "Coffee Fetchers."  You're using other people's stuff as your's.  All your football takes are from things Rich used to post.  That's how sad you are - you don't even have your own material.  The only prediction I remember you making on your own was that Joe Thomas was going to fail miserably.  Guess who really failed?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Newsflash, no head coach is the owner. Somenhead coaches have balls, and cause consternation to do the right things.

    Stefanski powders Depodestas nutsack.

    Flugel? Dude, Flugel is to football what Don Knotts is to Law enforcement.

    When I called Phil Sewage and Romeon Crennel coffee fetcher on day one, Flugal started.arguing with me that

    1) Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsome

    2) Romeo Crennel was the genius behind Belichik.

    He maintained that both Ozzie and Belichik would fall apart with those two assholes coming to the Browns.

    Flugel couldn't explain pussy to a drunken sailor with pockets full of cash.

    Stefanski is a beta. He is soft and pliable. He has no spine. Haslam and company like this guy because he is a coffee fetcher.

    I don't know wtf you guys do or did for a living, but for a lot of my career I have been a serial entrepreneur. My partner and I raised $4 million for a start up, and on more than one occasion I told the investors to shove their funds up their ass when they tried to take over the science.

    I have lost more jobs than I care to recount from telling bosses to go fuck themselves.

    I know this much, no man has ever achieved great success in anything without consternation and disruption.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher. He is Romeo Crennel. He is Phil Sewage. Until Depodesta is gone, the Browns will remain floundering.

    Says the guy that still has to pay his wife for sex.  They have an agreement, if Ghoolie ever makes more money than his wife - their bedroom gymnastics will be free.  

    I wasn't online before October of 1998 - so your comment about Belichick and Ozzie is very amusing.  I was a HUGE Belichick fan!  I was thrilled he wanted to come to Cleveland. He did a great job here!  Ozzie Newsome gave Belichick a lot of credit for the success Ozzie found later on orchestrating drafts for Baltimore. Bill taught him a lot.  Ghoolie, if you're gonna deal with Flugel - use Google.

    I DID think Crennell would be a better HC than he was; and I HOPED Phil Savage would be better at drafting than he was. 

    Last but not least, beware a guy that can't ever use cut and paste when he purposely misquotes people he's furious with or even use facts/timeline to cooperate with his lies.   As always, it's been a pleasure.  I needed the comic relief.  We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Newsflash, no head coach is the owner. Somenhead coaches have balls, and cause consternation to do the right things.

    Stefanski powders Depodestas nutsack.

    Flugel? Dude, Flugel is to football what Don Knotts is to Law enforcement.

    When I called Phil Sewage and Romeon Crennel coffee fetcher on day one, Flugal started.arguing with me that

    1) Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsome

    2) Romeo Crennel was the genius behind Belichik.

    He maintained that both Ozzie and Belichik would fall apart with those two assholes coming to the Browns.

    Flugel couldn't explain pussy to a drunken sailor with pockets full of cash.

    Stefanski is a beta. He is soft and pliable. He has no spine. Haslam and company like this guy because he is a coffee fetcher.

    I don't know wtf you guys do or did for a living, but for a lot of my career I have been a serial entrepreneur. My partner and I raised $4 million for a start up, and on more than one occasion I told the investors to shove their funds up their ass when they tried to take over the science.

    I have lost more jobs than I care to recount from telling bosses to go fuck themselves.

    I know this much, no man has ever achieved great success in anything without consternation and disruption.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher. He is Romeo Crennel. He is Phil Sewage. Until Depodesta is gone, the Browns will remain floundering.

    Says the guy that still has to pay his wife for sex.  They have an agreement, if Ghoolie ever makes more money than his wife - their bedroom gymnastics will be free.  

    I wasn't online before October of 1998 - so your comment about Belichick and Ozzie is very amusing.  I was a HUGE Belichick fan!  I was thrilled he wanted to come to Cleveland. He did a great job here!  Ozzie Newsome gave Belichick a lot of credit for the success Ozzie found later on orchestrating drafts for Baltimore. Bill taught him a lot.  Ghoolie, if you're gonna deal with Flugel - use Google.

    I DID think Crennell would be a better HC than he was; and I HOPED Phil Savage would be better at drafting than he was. 

    Last but not least, beware a guy that can't ever use cut and paste when he purposely misquotes people he's furious with or even use facts/timeline to cooperate with his lies.   As always, it's been a pleasure.  I needed the comic relief.  We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

  • @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

  • @flugel said:

    We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.

    Sorry for your loss.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    Thank you Orion!

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    Sorry for your loss.  

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @syd said:

    ah no shit, I didnt see this, Take care man

    Thanks Syd!

  • sydS syd

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @syd said:

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    Stop bitching syd.

  • @syd said:

    jesus f-ing christ, even  when  we are winning people gotta bitch  about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.

    Stop bitching syd.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @fy56 said:

    Stop bitching syd.

    LmAo

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    My favorite part of the thread was when it appeared that cal hacked into your account and kept posting one post after another telling us how awesome you are.

    That was cool. 

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #38

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.

    Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.

    If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.

    You like dickhead coaches.

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.

    Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.

    If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.

    You like dickhead coaches.

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @fy56 said:

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

    The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?

    But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.

    Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.

    Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.

    If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.

    You like dickhead coaches.

    Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.

    Yeah, Stefanski is killing us with these 11 wins seasons.  2 of them from 2020 to 2023.  I see why you hate him.

    You're just a wealth of knowledge without Rich feeding you all his sayings and football info.  None of that comes from you. 

    You've been a real spark to our football discussions.  

    Thanks for the 3 posts dedicated to me from the time I started work until the time I took lunch. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    So does Syd, Dutch, Flugs and the rest of you.

    hey I got first billing 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #42

    I don't think I have ever read someone so desperate to be relevant in my life.

    Get a dog if you this obviously desperate for someone to pay attention to you. Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, this is almost embarrassing. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #43

    I can just see Ghoolie tomorrow all belly on his shrink's couch

    "Doc Tucker Flugel is a cock sucker!" 

    You haven't been able to get your mind off of him, Dutch and Syd. Elaborate more on how they make you feel like you need a persona at age 69. Let's think of something less threatening like ❄️❄️❄️❄️

    "Flugel thinks he knows everything. He told me and my friend Rich that he'd bet us that William Green would have a better NFL career than Maurice Clarett when we were pulling his chain.  My friend took him up on it in front of the entire message board; and Flugel never even paid him."  

    Not that either guy lit it up.  William Green was the leading rusher for the Browns 2002 playoff team as a rookie and played another 3 years.  Maurice Clarett never played a regular season game after getting cut by the Broncos in training camp rookie year.  William Green only rushed for 2109 yards in 4 years while scoring 9 TDs and averaging only 3.7 yards per carry.  Maurice rushed for 0 yards. That's why Flugel never paid; because he won the bet. Is he really as mean as you need me to think he is? That sounds like it's hitting a big nerve you needed to forget about.  I'm sorry - let it go like other big boys do.

    "Fuck him and these 2 other Fucktards Syd and Dutch."

    Are they really vicious and hurtful aggressors? 

    "No, they're just smart asses that jump all over everything I say.  They're smarter than Flugel though.  I got a pet rock smarter than him. He thinks Shitmypantski is NFL Coach of the Year material."

    Great session today! We've uncovered a lot.  Try to read before you react this week; and don't forget to exhale and count to 5 before you reply.  I need you to wear your big boy pants in that message board this next week...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #44

    Tom, that you Tom???????☕ 

    Oh, it's just Ghoolie finally getting back in form for football season.??

  • @fy56 said:

    Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.

    For your information, he won defensive player of the year.

    .....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.

    Now that is impressive!

    The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?

    But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?

    But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?

    Yeah that guy.

    C'mon man. That's a bunch of malarky, couldn't you see I was critical of Ghoolie for calling the DPOY a Zumba dancer???

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?

    But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?

    Yeah that guy.

    C'mon man. That's a bunch of malarky, couldn't you see I was critical of Ghoolie for calling the DPOY a Zumba dancer???

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @fy56 said:

    Yeah that guy.

    C'mon man. That's a bunch of malarky, couldn't you see I was critical of Ghoolie for calling the DPOY a Zumba dancer???

    Now you are playing "Hard To Get" with Ghoolie?

    That's a bold strategy, Cotton.