Stefanski Stepping Aside, Allowing Dorsey to Transform Offense?
-
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Newsflash, no head coach is the owner. Somenhead coaches have balls, and cause consternation to do the right things.
Stefanski powders Depodestas nutsack.
Flugel? Dude, Flugel is to football what Don Knotts is to Law enforcement.
When I called Phil Sewage and Romeon Crennel coffee fetcher on day one, Flugal started.arguing with me that
1) Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsome
2) Romeo Crennel was the genius behind Belichik.
He maintained that both Ozzie and Belichik would fall apart with those two assholes coming to the Browns.
Flugel couldn't explain pussy to a drunken sailor with pockets full of cash.
Stefanski is a beta. He is soft and pliable. He has no spine. Haslam and company like this guy because he is a coffee fetcher.
I don't know wtf you guys do or did for a living, but for a lot of my career I have been a serial entrepreneur. My partner and I raised $4 million for a start up, and on more than one occasion I told the investors to shove their funds up their ass when they tried to take over the science.
I have lost more jobs than I care to recount from telling bosses to go fuck themselves.
I know this much, no man has ever achieved great success in anything without consternation and disruption.
Stefanski is a coffee fetcher. He is Romeo Crennel. He is Phil Sewage. Until Depodesta is gone, the Browns will remain floundering.
Says the guy that still has to pay his wife for sex. They have an agreement, if Ghoolie ever makes more money than his wife - their bedroom gymnastics will be free.
I wasn't online before October of 1998 - so your comment about Belichick and Ozzie is very amusing. I was a HUGE Belichick fan! I was thrilled he wanted to come to Cleveland. He did a great job here! Ozzie Newsome gave Belichick a lot of credit for the success Ozzie found later on orchestrating drafts for Baltimore. Bill taught him a lot. Ghoolie, if you're gonna deal with Flugel - use Google.
I DID think Crennell would be a better HC than he was; and I HOPED Phil Savage would be better at drafting than he was.
Last but not least, beware a guy that can't ever use cut and paste when he purposely misquotes people he's furious with or even use facts/timeline to cooperate with his lies. As always, it's been a pleasure. I needed the comic relief. We had 2 family members go into hospice last week and one of them passed away.
-
-
-
-
jesus f-ing christ, even when we are winning people gotta bitch about something. Who was that ? you know when we beat the jet's to lock up a playoff spot, Bitched and wined about some fan's being to loud. Oh wait I remember it was Ghoul's little bitch nickers.
-
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.
My favorite part of the thread was when it appeared that cal hacked into your account and kept posting one post after another telling us how awesome you are.
That was cool.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.
Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.
Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.
If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.
You like dickhead coaches.
Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.
Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.
For your information, he won defensive player of the year.
.....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.
Now that is impressive!
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.
Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.
Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.
If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.
You like dickhead coaches.
Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.
Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.
For your information, he won defensive player of the year.
.....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.
Now that is impressive!
Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.
For your information, he won defensive player of the year.
.....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.
Now that is impressive!
The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?
But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Flugels, I saw the you responded to me..I didn't read.your bullshit because it was just copy and paste bullshit from you telling me that Crennel and Sewage were geniuses.
Oh yes, I also remember your vigorous support.of William Green. You assured me that my mocking of his drafting would be laughed at. Then you told me when I laughed at his inability to break a tackle I would eat my words.
Stefanski is a coffee fetcher.
If I am a betting man, his adhering to Depo and analytics makes '24 a 8-9 proposition.
You like dickhead coaches.
Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.
Yeah, Stefanski is killing us with these 11 wins seasons. 2 of them from 2020 to 2023. I see why you hate him.
You're just a wealth of knowledge without Rich feeding you all his sayings and football info. None of that comes from you.
You've been a real spark to our football discussions.
Thanks for the 3 posts dedicated to me from the time I started work until the time I took lunch.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
So does Syd, Dutch, Flugs and the rest of you.
hey I got first billing
-
I don't think I have ever read someone so desperate to be relevant in my life.
Get a dog if you this obviously desperate for someone to pay attention to you. Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, this is almost embarrassing.
-
I can just see Ghoolie tomorrow all belly on his shrink's couch
"Doc Tucker Flugel is a cock sucker!"
You haven't been able to get your mind off of him, Dutch and Syd. Elaborate more on how they make you feel like you need a persona at age 69. Let's think of something less threatening like



"Flugel thinks he knows everything. He told me and my friend Rich that he'd bet us that William Green would have a better NFL career than Maurice Clarett when we were pulling his chain. My friend took him up on it in front of the entire message board; and Flugel never even paid him."
Not that either guy lit it up. William Green was the leading rusher for the Browns 2002 playoff team as a rookie and played another 3 years. Maurice Clarett never played a regular season game after getting cut by the Broncos in training camp rookie year. William Green only rushed for 2109 yards in 4 years while scoring 9 TDs and averaging only 3.7 yards per carry. Maurice rushed for 0 yards. That's why Flugel never paid; because he won the bet. Is he really as mean as you need me to think he is? That sounds like it's hitting a big nerve you needed to forget about. I'm sorry - let it go like other big boys do.
"Fuck him and these 2 other Fucktards Syd and Dutch."
Are they really vicious and hurtful aggressors?
"No, they're just smart asses that jump all over everything I say. They're smarter than Flugel though. I got a pet rock smarter than him. He thinks Shitmypantski is NFL Coach of the Year material."
Great session today! We've uncovered a lot. Try to read before you react this week; and don't forget to exhale and count to 5 before you reply. I need you to wear your big boy pants in that message board this next week...
-
Tom, that you Tom???????
Oh, it's just Ghoolie finally getting back in form for football season.??
-
Maybe this was already mentioned... to be fair you did repeatedly state that Myles Garrett is nothing more than a zumba dance instructor.
For your information, he won defensive player of the year.
.....despite not showing up the last 6 games and losing nearly every statistical category to Watt over there in Pittspuke.
Now that is impressive!
The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?
But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?
The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?
But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?
Yeah that guy.
C'mon man. That's a bunch of malarky, couldn't you see I was critical of Ghoolie for calling the DPOY a Zumba dancer???
-
The defensive end that will be elected to the Hall of Fame as soon as he's eligible Myles Garrett? That guy?
But you running to Ghoolie's aid is always adorable. ?
Yeah that guy.
C'mon man. That's a bunch of malarky, couldn't you see I was critical of Ghoolie for calling the DPOY a Zumba dancer???
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Go give me grief on another thread. This one is mental masturbation.
My favorite part of the thread was when it appeared that cal hacked into your account and kept posting one post after another telling us how awesome you are.
That was cool.
My favorite part of the thread was when it appeared that cal hacked into your account and kept posting one post after another telling us how awesome you are.
That was cool.
Cal did that?
Say it aint so!
Why that little stinker!
-
Now you are playing "Hard To Get" with Ghoolie?
That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
C'mon now, be nice.
-
Here's a little response to what went into winning DPOTY, which may or many not tell us anything we don't already know. Before I share it, one comment that really stood out to me was from Pro Bowl LBer (and DPOTY finalist) for the Dallas Cowboys. He said watching film of Myles Garrett assured him there was no better choice for NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He clarified how many guys on any 1 play that opponents assign to him. He also clarified Garrett faces LTs (as opposed to RTs Watt matches up with).
Browns Mailbag: What makes Myles Garrett the Defensive Player of the Year?
Staff Writer Kelsey Russo answers your questions
Feb 12, 2024 at 03:44 PM
Kelsey RussoStaff Writer
The Browns cleaned up at NFL Honors on Feb. 8 – with four awards total in Defensive Player of the Year, Coach of the Year, Assistant Coach of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year – and the 2023 season came to a close as the Chiefs won Super Bowl LVIII on Feb. 11.
Now the offseason continues, with the NFL Combine beginning Feb. 27 as the next touchstone of the offseason. So, we opened up the mailbag and answered your questions.
How can the DPOY Award to Myles Garrett be justified? — Gregg E., Orlando, FL
There's plenty of evidence to justify the award for Garrett. Let's first look at the numbers.
He led the Browns with 14 sacks for the 2023 season, which tied for third-most by a Brown in a season. He was tied for seventh in the NFL in total sacks for the season. Garrett is also the only NFL player to record at least 14 sacks in each of the past three seasons and the only player to record at least 10 sacks in each of the past six seasons. He is the Browns all-time sack leader with 88.5 over his seven-year career.
But sack production is not the only statistic that indicates a defensive player's effect on the game. It's the most obvious statistic, but we have to look beyond just this number.
Garrett finished the 2023 season with six quarterback hurries, 16 quarterback knockdowns and 30 quarterback hits. He totaled 37 pressures, alongside his 42 total tackles – 33 of which were solo tackles – and 17 tackles for loss. He also added three passes defended, four forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and one blocked kick.
Those stats indicate how he was able to affect quarterbacks throughout the league and how effective he was in the pass rush, as well as create key defensive stops. Garrett played a necessary role in their success in third down situations, as the Browns had the best third down percentage in the league at 29.1 percent, allowing just 67 third down conversions out of 230 attempts.
The blocked field goal kick against the Colts in Week 7 demonstrated another level of his athleticism, as Garrett leapt over the Colts offensive line and jumped to block the field goal attempt.His impact also goes beyond stats. Teams game plan for Garrett, trying to find ways to take him out of the game. And yet, he still found ways to affect the game. I don't think we can look past those elements when evaluating his defensive dominance. Coach Kevin Stefanski summed it up pretty well in his end-of-season press conference about Garrett's overall impact.
"With Myles, the other unique thing about him, teams do everything in their power to make sure he doesn't make those disruptive plays," Stefanski said on Jan. 14. "So, he's getting a tight end, he's getting – the line is sliding to him, they're running away from him, those type of things. […] If you look at his impact overall, it was unbelievable."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login