Stefanski Stepping Aside, Allowing Dorsey to Transform Offense?
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
FY56 there is no place for people like you on this board. You think for yourself and this fucks people up here.
If they read it, it must be true.
I have nicknamed the zumba instructor MILD GARRET.
He has more than proven my words about him to be true.
I would love it if Tiamat composed a montage of the Texan's tackle attaching a dog leash to Mild and directing him out of the way all afternoon.
Garett is a physical specimen, but he is only a disruptor a few plays each game. He scares nobody.
They may not like hearing this as well. Too bad.
I'd trade the race card player for Watt in a heartbeat. The guy who begged Dallas to pick him in the draft. Yeah he wanted to be a Brown all right.
Watt was destined to become a Cleveland Brown, but fate took a wrong turn.
Just look at the guy, that face...he's Clay Matthews v2.0. And like that other stud, he's also from Wisconsin...you know him, Joe Thomas.
He had Cleveland Brown written all over him.
But because Watt is a Steeler, these proud homers around here could never bring themselves to even suggest that Watt may be the better player. I don't play like that. Not afraid to call it like I see it.
They may not like hearing this as well. Too bad.
I'd trade the race card player for Watt in a heartbeat. The guy who begged Dallas to pick him in the draft. Yeah he wanted to be a Brown all right.
Watt was destined to become a Cleveland Brown, but fate took a wrong turn.
Just look at the guy, that face...he's Clay Matthews v2.0. And like that other stud, he's also from Wisconsin...you know him, Joe Thomas.
He had Cleveland Brown written all over him.
But because Watt is a Steeler, these proud homers around here could never bring themselves to even suggest that Watt may be the better player. I don't play like that. Not afraid to call it like I see it.
Let me sum it up for everyone:
Watt is white, and you are a racist piece of garbage, hence why this is a subject you come back to over and over. In a thread about Stefanski possibly handing over control of the offense to Ken Dorsey, you just had to shoe-horn "the race card player" Myles Garrett, because that is all you are - A Fox News spewing troll. In fact, this very subject got you kicked off this board. A subject that has zero to do with the thread topic.
But we are all aware why this is a subject so close to your heart, Mr. Tiki Torch At Charlottesville.
And of course nickers and Ghoolie are in lock-step with you on this. Birds of a feather.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
you can't refute him sonagaon, you tuen into a cahunnt and address
words can be hard.
-
-
Especially when he becomes a cal copycat with multiple posts to himself.?
Cal has some very impressive white role models that he cheerleads for. Don't all millionaires want to live between gang turf in Memphis or just the ones that have no other choices? What the persona never wants to admit is that he has the 3rd best income under his roof - very impressively right behind the Butler. Just kidding...
But he's not reading any of this. ? Once you see another 3 consecutive replies to me - the reminder he can't ever tell the truth will be right there for us. I love fiction though. I'm starting to wonder if Ghoolie is the Butler. Just kidding...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I am not reading all this horseshit, but again Tom, you make my.point for me.
If Mild Garrett.is so good....why the fuck does his mother, this "Staff Writer" have to right a justification piece?
Garrett getting the DPOY award is nondifferent than Cher's induction into the R&R HOF.
Had, Watt, by far the better player recieved the award, Only.Browns fans would object. With Mild getting thenaward, 31 other groups of fans are crying, "bullshit".
Someone might want to tell Ghoolie JJ Watt retired. His little brother TJ in Pittsburgh lines up across from Right Tackles that only make a fraction of the income that Left Tackles make protecting passers for obvious reasons. Myles Garrett faced the bigger challenges in a world that lives by to be the best you gotta beat the best. TJ Watt lined up from the women's tees.
Most people that watch football instead of only listening to it on the radio every Sunday can see how many reasons why Garrett easily emerged as the DPOTY on the defense he helped achieve a #1 ranking. One of the runner-ups Micah Parsons said it was no contest; and film will show anyone why Myles was obvious winner.
-
Interesting that we have some who laud Watt over Myles so passionately. Yet Watt, in all his brilliance, has fewer playoff wins (zero) in more playoff appearances (3) than Myles does (1 win in 2 appearances)
Watt also has 1 more TFL, a tipped pass and a fumble recovery that wasn't forced by him, in the extra playoff appearance chance.
But they have the same amount of sacks and average the same amount of QB hits, despite Watt having the extra game.
Myles hasn't missed a playoff game, Watt missed this past season.
Also worthy of note - the Steelers, with Watt starting in the playoffs, have given up an average of 45ppg. The highest in the post season in NFL over the last 7 years.... By a long way.
Watt is an elite player and it's fun watching him at his craft (when he isn't playing against your team). If you love the game, you have a respect and appreciation for all great players. Myles responsibilities and assignments call for things Watt doesn't do, Watt has assignments Myles doesn't get calls for as their coaches play to their respective strengths.
Both were worthy of DPOTY, I can make an argument for both. At the end of the day, Myles was there for his teams playoff appearance and that recency likely stuck with award voters.
-
Interesting that we have some who laud Watt over Myles so passionately. Yet Watt, in all his brilliance, has fewer playoff wins (zero) in more playoff appearances (3) than Myles does (1 win in 2 appearances)
Watt also has 1 more TFL, a tipped pass and a fumble recovery that wasn't forced by him, in the extra playoff appearance chance.
But they have the same amount of sacks and average the same amount of QB hits, despite Watt having the extra game.
Myles hasn't missed a playoff game, Watt missed this past season.
Also worthy of note - the Steelers, with Watt starting in the playoffs, have given up an average of 45ppg. The highest in the post season in NFL over the last 7 years.... By a long way.
Watt is an elite player and it's fun watching him at his craft (when he isn't playing against your team). If you love the game, you have a respect and appreciation for all great players. Myles responsibilities and assignments call for things Watt doesn't do, Watt has assignments Myles doesn't get calls for as their coaches play to their respective strengths.
Both were worthy of DPOTY, I can make an argument for both. At the end of the day, Myles was there for his teams playoff appearance and that recency likely stuck with award voters.
Interesting that we have some who laud Watt over Myles so passionately. Yet Watt, in all his brilliance, has fewer playoff wins (zero) in more playoff appearances (3) than Myles does (1 win in 2 appearances)
Watt also has 1 more TFL, a tipped pass and a fumble recovery that wasn't forced by him, in the extra playoff appearance chance.
But they have the same amount of sacks and average the same amount of QB hits, despite Watt having the extra game.
Myles hasn't missed a playoff game, Watt missed this past season.
Also worthy of note - the Steelers, with Watt starting in the playoffs, have given up an average of 45ppg. The highest in the post season in NFL over the last 7 years.... By a long way.
Watt is an elite player and it's fun watching him at his craft (when he isn't playing against your team). If you love the game, you have a respect and appreciation for all great players. Myles responsibilities and assignments call for things Watt doesn't do, Watt has assignments Myles doesn't get calls for as their coaches play to their respective strengths.
Both were worthy of DPOTY, I can make an argument for both. At the end of the day, Myles was there for his teams playoff appearance and that recency likely stuck with award voters.
Ah, Ghoolie does not care for logic. Please stop for Ghoolie's sake.?
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
You keep checking grammar. BOTH Watt specimens are miles ahead of Myles.
Garrett admitted that he didn't play hard on every down on college, it is the same with the Browns.
He is overrated shit.
Myles Garrett didn't need to tee off from the Women's Tees vrs Right Tackles every game like TJ. If you want to be the best - you gotta beat the best.
We can go back as far as the Browns beating the Steelers in the playoffs when Myles scored our 1st TD on the 1st play of the game. Our Defense forced 4 INTs from Roethlisberger while you were watching the Hallmark Channel. TJ Watts' defense forced 0 INTs. The Browns scored 48 points while Pittsburgh only had 29 points with 1:09 remaining (before a junk time TD).
In college, Garrett played his final year with high ankle sprain which impacted his performance. I never heard or read he announced he doesn't play hard. @texasag1969goes to a lot of A&M home games every year as a huge fan of that program. I'd rather hear what he has to say about that since he doesn't have trouble telling the truth like you.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
You keep checking grammar. BOTH Watt specimens are miles ahead of Myles.
Garrett admitted that he didn't play hard on every down on college, it is the same with the Browns.
He is overrated shit.
Myles Garrett didn't need to tee off from the Women's Tees vrs Right Tackles every game like TJ. If you want to be the best - you gotta beat the best.
We can go back as far as the Browns beating the Steelers in the playoffs when Myles scored our 1st TD on the 1st play of the game. Our Defense forced 4 INTs from Roethlisberger while you were watching the Hallmark Channel. TJ Watts' defense forced 0 INTs. The Browns scored 48 points while Pittsburgh only had 29 points with 1:09 remaining (before a junk time TD).
In college, Garrett played his final year with high ankle sprain which impacted his performance. I never heard or read he announced he doesn't play hard. @texasag1969goes to a lot of A&M home games every year as a huge fan of that program. I'd rather hear what he has to say about that since he doesn't have trouble telling the truth like you.
Myles Garrett didn't need to tee off from the Women's Tees vrs Right Tackles every game like TJ. If you want to be the best - you gotta beat the best.
We can go back as far as the Browns beating the Steelers in the playoffs when Myles scored our 1st TD on the 1st play of the game. Our Defense forced 4 INTs from Roethlisberger while you were watching the Hallmark Channel. TJ Watts' defense forced 0 INTs. The Browns scored 48 points while Pittsburgh only had 29 points with 1:09 remaining (before a junk time TD).
In college, Garrett played his final year with high ankle sprain which impacted his performance. I never heard or read he announced he doesn't play hard. @texasag1969goes to a lot of A&M home games every year as a huge fan of that program. I'd rather hear what he has to say about that since he doesn't have trouble telling the truth like you.
Well... To be honest.. A famous Defensive lineman.. Warren Sapp (I believe it was) questioned Garrett's motor and also said he "took plays off"..... When I have time I'll dig that up... It may have been someone else.. But I believe it was Sapp... So it's not like he's entirely wrong although he may not be entirely right.. At this point.. I don't much care... Just show up when you're counted upon.... That is all the paying fan can ask for...I have no dog in this.. I just want the damn team to win.. I don't care about stats... I used to immerse myself in that stuff when I was in my 20's.. I just want to see good , sound and exciting football... Without the political overtones and all the other bullshit that goes with it.. But yeah... I understand the world and the game is different today...
-
Myles Garrett didn't need to tee off from the Women's Tees vrs Right Tackles every game like TJ. If you want to be the best - you gotta beat the best.
We can go back as far as the Browns beating the Steelers in the playoffs when Myles scored our 1st TD on the 1st play of the game. Our Defense forced 4 INTs from Roethlisberger while you were watching the Hallmark Channel. TJ Watts' defense forced 0 INTs. The Browns scored 48 points while Pittsburgh only had 29 points with 1:09 remaining (before a junk time TD).
In college, Garrett played his final year with high ankle sprain which impacted his performance. I never heard or read he announced he doesn't play hard. @texasag1969goes to a lot of A&M home games every year as a huge fan of that program. I'd rather hear what he has to say about that since he doesn't have trouble telling the truth like you.
Well... To be honest.. A famous Defensive lineman.. Warren Sapp (I believe it was) questioned Garrett's motor and also said he "took plays off"..... When I have time I'll dig that up... It may have been someone else.. But I believe it was Sapp... So it's not like he's entirely wrong although he may not be entirely right.. At this point.. I don't much care... Just show up when you're counted upon.... That is all the paying fan can ask for...I have no dog in this.. I just want the damn team to win.. I don't care about stats... I used to immerse myself in that stuff when I was in my 20's.. I just want to see good , sound and exciting football... Without the political overtones and all the other bullshit that goes with it.. But yeah... I understand the world and the game is different today...
Well... To be honest.. A famous Defensive lineman.. Warren Sapp (I believe it was) questioned Garrett's motor and also said he "took plays off"..... When I have time I'll dig that up... It may have been someone else.. But I believe it was Sapp... So it's not like he's entirely wrong although he may not be entirely right.. At this point.. I don't much care... Just show up when you're counted upon.... That is all the paying fan can ask for...I have no dog in this.. I just want the damn team to win.. I don't care about stats... I used to immerse myself in that stuff when I was in my 20's.. I just want to see good , sound and exciting football... Without the political overtones and all the other bullshit that goes with it.. But yeah... I understand the world and the game is different today...
Close Nicks. Time is flying on us my man. Sapp said that about Courtney Brown. Sapp did everything but call Courtney Brown a sissy. I put a big long winded post about Michigan choosing to run AT Courtney Brown instead of giving him the freebies from the backside untouched on the clampdowns. They not only stopped any potential tackles for losses; but found themselves pleasantly surprised he wasn't very good against run vrs their Tackle. I didn't want Brown at all - I wanted Arrington. When Brown got hurt here - Jamir Miller replaced him and made the Pro Bowl. The next year Miller blew out his achilles in the 1st pre-season game; and it ended his career... That's the kind of luck Cleveland always seemed to have.
-
Well... To be honest.. A famous Defensive lineman.. Warren Sapp (I believe it was) questioned Garrett's motor and also said he "took plays off"..... When I have time I'll dig that up... It may have been someone else.. But I believe it was Sapp... So it's not like he's entirely wrong although he may not be entirely right.. At this point.. I don't much care... Just show up when you're counted upon.... That is all the paying fan can ask for...I have no dog in this.. I just want the damn team to win.. I don't care about stats... I used to immerse myself in that stuff when I was in my 20's.. I just want to see good , sound and exciting football... Without the political overtones and all the other bullshit that goes with it.. But yeah... I understand the world and the game is different today...
Close Nicks. Time is flying on us my man. Sapp said that about Courtney Brown. Sapp did everything but call Courtney Brown a sissy. I put a big long winded post about Michigan choosing to run AT Courtney Brown instead of giving him the freebies from the backside untouched on the clampdowns. They not only stopped any potential tackles for losses; but found themselves pleasantly surprised he wasn't very good against run vrs their Tackle. I didn't want Brown at all - I wanted Arrington. When Brown got hurt here - Jamir Miller replaced him and made the Pro Bowl. The next year Miller blew out his achilles in the 1st pre-season game; and it ended his career... That's the kind of luck Cleveland always seemed to have.
Close Nicks. Time is flying on us my man. Sapp said that about Courtney Brown. Sapp did everything but call Courtney Brown a sissy. I put a big long winded post about Michigan choosing to run AT Courtney Brown instead of giving him the freebies from the backside untouched on the clampdowns. They not only stopped any potential tackles for losses; but found themselves pleasantly surprised he wasn't very good against run vrs their Tackle. I didn't want Brown at all - I wanted Arrington. When Brown got hurt here - Jamir Miller replaced him and made the Pro Bowl. The next year Miller blew out his achilles in the 1st pre-season game; and it ended his career... That's the kind of luck Cleveland always seemed to have.
Yeah I wanted Arrington too, oddly enough.. And yeah man.. Times running out on us old dudes... I turn 60 in January.. God knows any days imparted to anyone after that milestone is a blessing.. I lost a former bass player who just happened to be Arsenio Halls cousin at 57... About 2 years ago.. Despite all the trappings of racism and all the other BS.. We were like brothers... Miss him dearly... He was a thin man.. Had a massive heart attack then.. Kaput!... Like they say.. "just one before I die"
-
Close Nicks. Time is flying on us my man. Sapp said that about Courtney Brown. Sapp did everything but call Courtney Brown a sissy. I put a big long winded post about Michigan choosing to run AT Courtney Brown instead of giving him the freebies from the backside untouched on the clampdowns. They not only stopped any potential tackles for losses; but found themselves pleasantly surprised he wasn't very good against run vrs their Tackle. I didn't want Brown at all - I wanted Arrington. When Brown got hurt here - Jamir Miller replaced him and made the Pro Bowl. The next year Miller blew out his achilles in the 1st pre-season game; and it ended his career... That's the kind of luck Cleveland always seemed to have.
Yeah I wanted Arrington too, oddly enough.. And yeah man.. Times running out on us old dudes... I turn 60 in January.. God knows any days imparted to anyone after that milestone is a blessing.. I lost a former bass player who just happened to be Arsenio Halls cousin at 57... About 2 years ago.. Despite all the trappings of racism and all the other BS.. We were like brothers... Miss him dearly... He was a thin man.. Had a massive heart attack then.. Kaput!... Like they say.. "just one before I die"
Yeah I wanted Arrington too, oddly enough.. And yeah man.. Times running out on us old dudes... I turn 60 in January.. God knows any days imparted to anyone after that milestone is a blessing.. I lost a former bass player who just happened to be Arsenio Halls cousin at 57... About 2 years ago.. Despite all the trappings of racism and all the other BS.. We were like brothers... Miss him dearly... He was a thin man.. Had a massive heart attack then.. Kaput!... Like they say.. "just one before I die"
Sorry to hear that about your buddy. I'm hoping this will be a fun season for all our fans in here. The Browns have been a lifetime adventure to say the least Nicks...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Mild Garret is a cahunnt. You and Flugels are cahunnts.
Some of you c*nts just don't get it. This is a fucking football board, not a bullshit, grade school trash talk forum.
A couple years before he passed, Stan asked me and one other guy to help him and to reach out to members via e mail, who don't post and find out why.
The number one reason? Regulars turning every fucking thread into bullshit personal comments.
Younger posters don't want to join in if they are going to be attacked or ridiculed.
Two mother fucking threads I post to talk about the stadium, and two cocksukers just decide to drag their bullshit over and keep at it.
Seriously, Tom, Dutch, you two, c*nts are like Behar and Whoopie. No matter what the fucking topic, you imbeciles can't resist from addressing the poster.
Talk football, or shut your fucking pieholes. If you were on a construction crew you both would have gotten your asses severely kicked long ago.
-
?
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Racist? LMAO. so if I dislike a black player I am racist. Fuck Myels Garrett. The only ones who believe Mild Garrett is better than Watt are Browns fans.
You judge the bastard on his highlight films. I judge him on the fact that he doesn't show up 6 games every year.
Mild Garret is a cahunnt. You and Flugels are cahunnts.
Awww poor Dutch gurl got his/her clit caught in his/her pants zipper again...
-
Interesting that we have some who laud Watt over Myles so passionately. Yet Watt, in all his brilliance, has fewer playoff wins (zero) in more playoff appearances (3) than Myles does (1 win in 2 appearances)
Watt also has 1 more TFL, a tipped pass and a fumble recovery that wasn't forced by him, in the extra playoff appearance chance.
But they have the same amount of sacks and average the same amount of QB hits, despite Watt having the extra game.
Myles hasn't missed a playoff game, Watt missed this past season.
Also worthy of note - the Steelers, with Watt starting in the playoffs, have given up an average of 45ppg. The highest in the post season in NFL over the last 7 years.... By a long way.
Watt is an elite player and it's fun watching him at his craft (when he isn't playing against your team). If you love the game, you have a respect and appreciation for all great players. Myles responsibilities and assignments call for things Watt doesn't do, Watt has assignments Myles doesn't get calls for as their coaches play to their respective strengths.
Both were worthy of DPOTY, I can make an argument for both. At the end of the day, Myles was there for his teams playoff appearance and that recency likely stuck with award voters.
Interesting that we have some who laud Watt over Myles so passionately. Yet Watt, in all his brilliance, has fewer playoff wins (zero) in more playoff appearances (3) than Myles does (1 win in 2 appearances)
Watt also has 1 more TFL, a tipped pass and a fumble recovery that wasn't forced by him, in the extra playoff appearance chance.
But they have the same amount of sacks and average the same amount of QB hits, despite Watt having the extra game.
Myles hasn't missed a playoff game, Watt missed this past season.
Also worthy of note - the Steelers, with Watt starting in the playoffs, have given up an average of 45ppg. The highest in the post season in NFL over the last 7 years.... By a long way.
Watt is an elite player and it's fun watching him at his craft (when he isn't playing against your team). If you love the game, you have a respect and appreciation for all great players. Myles responsibilities and assignments call for things Watt doesn't do, Watt has assignments Myles doesn't get calls for as their coaches play to their respective strengths.
Both were worthy of DPOTY, I can make an argument for both. At the end of the day, Myles was there for his teams playoff appearance and that recency likely stuck with award voters.
Well said T! All things being equal, Watt plays for the hated rival - so we're gonna dig and question why he needed to line up against Right Tackles in an era where Left Tackles usually earn the highest salaries on the OL. Garrett not only lined up against Left Tackles; but he constantly took on double teams plus another player chipping. That's why I bring up the tougher challenges he faced because it can certainly explain the difference in stats. I think 1 DPOTY finalist (Micah Parsons) clarified why he felt Myles was the obvious winner via film and facing Left Tackles.
Believe it or not, I understand why Pitt does this though because in 2022 Highsmith had 14.5 sacks while Watt missed 7 games to injury. When both guys are healthy that's a tough tandem to figure out who are you going to send additional blockers at all game. Even worse, Wills is the exception to the rule about Left Tackles. Alex Highsmith beat him for a strip sack from the blind side that Pitt scored on Cleveland with. We don't have both edges threatening opponents like that just yet - just Myles... Can you imagine if Myles missed 7 games to injury what his critics and trolls would be saying? Truth is he played the 2nd half of 2023 with an injured shoulder.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Garrett blows dead turtle cocks.
Which is why the sane world voted him MVDPOTY.?
-
?
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Racist? LMAO. so if I dislike a black player I am racist. Fuck Myels Garrett. The only ones who believe Mild Garrett is better than Watt are Browns fans.
You judge the bastard on his highlight films. I judge him on the fact that he doesn't show up 6 games every year.
Mild Garret is a cahunnt. You and Flugels are cahunnts.
Awww poor Dutch gurl got his/her clit caught in his/her pants zipper again...
?
Awww poor Dutch gurl got his/her clit caught in his/her pants zipper again...
Have you ever been near a clit?
I'm seriously asking... THIS doesn't look like someone who has.
But hey, there's potential good news for you nickers - if you go out to Vegas and have a cigar with Ghoolie, well, then you can say you were real close to a ball-less twat.
Close enough.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Again, you guys are a simpletons. You read something, you are told something, and you have no other thought process other than to believe it must be true.
Dude, I am my own man. I have my own thoughts. Those who vote these things are low-IQ simpletons who belong to a clique and are told ahead of time how to vote and what to think.
To YOU, THE DPOY award is impressive. It means less than the dog shit I occasionally step in, to me. In has absolutely no value.
Garrett didn't show up for 6 games last year. Listening to him and you guys who fellate him, you honestly believe that he is the only DE that gets held or double teamed.
Oh, poor Zumba man, the refs don't call holding on him.
Film man Tiamat has the films. Go watch the Houston embarrassment. The guy blocking Garett manhandled him, put a choker collar on him and walking him around and behind the play all day long.
STFU with DPOY, DPOY, DPOY.....address the issue. Why does the guy not show up 6.times every year.
Mild Garrett. DPOY.....Defensive pussy.of the year.
When is the last time he flat laid someone out? The fucking guy is afraid to hit.
hey Ghoul it is not 1970 any longer
edit: I see your little bitch liked
-
Well... To be honest.. A famous Defensive lineman.. Warren Sapp (I believe it was) questioned Garrett's motor and also said he "took plays off"..... When I have time I'll dig that up... It may have been someone else.. But I believe it was Sapp... So it's not like he's entirely wrong although he may not be entirely right.. At this point.. I don't much care... Just show up when you're counted upon.... That is all the paying fan can ask for...I have no dog in this.. I just want the damn team to win.. I don't care about stats... I used to immerse myself in that stuff when I was in my 20's.. I just want to see good , sound and exciting football... Without the political overtones and all the other bullshit that goes with it.. But yeah... I understand the world and the game is different today...
Close Nicks. Time is flying on us my man. Sapp said that about Courtney Brown. Sapp did everything but call Courtney Brown a sissy. I put a big long winded post about Michigan choosing to run AT Courtney Brown instead of giving him the freebies from the backside untouched on the clampdowns. They not only stopped any potential tackles for losses; but found themselves pleasantly surprised he wasn't very good against run vrs their Tackle. I didn't want Brown at all - I wanted Arrington. When Brown got hurt here - Jamir Miller replaced him and made the Pro Bowl. The next year Miller blew out his achilles in the 1st pre-season game; and it ended his career... That's the kind of luck Cleveland always seemed to have.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Garrett blows dead turtle cocks.
Which is why the sane world voted him MVDPOTY.?
Which is why the sane world voted him MVDPOTY.?
Speaking of sane - how does a thread with a purpose to discuss "Stefanski Stepping Aside, Allowing Dorsey to Transform the Offense" end being exclusively about "Mild Garrett. DPOY.....Defensive pussy of the year. The fucking guy is afraid to hit...???"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login