Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. HLH Fundraiser

HLH Fundraiser

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 891 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #1

    Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

    Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

    LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

    I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

    LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

    Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's help.

    Brannon's Story

    p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    O 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

      Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

      Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

      LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

      I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

      LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

      Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's help.

      Brannon's Story

      p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

      osusev O
      • 1k Posts
      • 4 Reputation
      O osusev wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @kosar_for_president said:

      Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

      Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

      LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

      I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

      LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

      Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's help.

      Brannon's Story

      p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

      Is there something a little ore fleshed out in terms of a website? That splashpage with a paypal link does not feel very secure. I dont have a problem donating and would like some more information.

      If there was some thing with some information on the family with images or I dont know just more it would possibly easier to solicit donations.

      Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • O osusev

        @kosar_for_president said:

        Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

        Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

        LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

        I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

        LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

        Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's help.

        Brannon's Story

        p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

        Is there something a little ore fleshed out in terms of a website? That splashpage with a paypal link does not feel very secure. I dont have a problem donating and would like some more information.

        If there was some thing with some information on the family with images or I dont know just more it would possibly easier to solicit donations.

        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @osusev said:

        If there was some thing with some information on the family with images or I dont know just more it would possibly easier to solicit donations.

        I agree Sev, I put the page up. But the family was bombarded with news and other shit last time their first daughter past away. They wanted to keep as anonymous as possible.

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • D.libre D
          • 7 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          D D.libre wrote on last edited by
          #4

          So - is there anything we can do for you until September to help pass the time?

          Timbit

          russian brides love
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate