Skip to content

Romney interview

Political Discussion
3 3 242 1
  • Not a bad interview, I never trusted him but he says some pretty good things.

    I think Mitt is being fair and honest and of course MSNBC tries to spin everything in controlling the narrative.

    "of course he is addressing the border now and Trump is blocking it" hahahah 3 1/2 years and he did nothing...but she gets her shot in and quickly changes subject

    Mitt nailed her but like all the libs, there is no honesty. You can't say even a partial negative about worthless Biden or give an ounce of credit or even a nod to Trump.

  • JaxJ Jax

    Not a bad interview, I never trusted him but he says some pretty good things.

    I think Mitt is being fair and honest and of course MSNBC tries to spin everything in controlling the narrative.

    "of course he is addressing the border now and Trump is blocking it" hahahah 3 1/2 years and he did nothing...but she gets her shot in and quickly changes subject

    Mitt nailed her but like all the libs, there is no honesty. You can't say even a partial negative about worthless Biden or give an ounce of credit or even a nod to Trump.

    @jax said:

    Not a bad interview, I never trusted him but he says some pretty good things.

    I think Mitt is being fair and honest and of course MSNBC tries to spin everything in controlling the narrative.

    "of course he is addressing the border now and Trump is blocking it" hahahah 3 1/2 years and he did nothing...but she gets her shot in and quickly changes subject

    Mitt nailed her but like all the libs, there is no honesty. You can't say even a partial negative about worthless Biden or give an ounce of credit or even a nod to Trump.

    Never liked or trusted him.. Another bystander letting things go to shit...

  • Romney is a soggy piece of bland toast in political circles. He just wants to be a player.

    I have very little respect for him. Maybe he wants a place in the upcoming Trump Admin.......

    then again, even the prominent legal analyst on the Communist News Network torches the phony

    trial.