See you all in about 3 weeks...!!!
-
Well kids... I'm off to Europe for about 3 weeks... I'm very excited for this trip... I hope you all don't kill each other while I'm gone.. Even my detractors.. Dutchypoos will have to find someone else to attack and laugh at for awhile ?... All jokes aside... God I can't wait to see actual football.. The off season is a grind.. An FYI is you ever visit Italy which is part of the trip.. They still charge a Govt tax to use public restrooms as they did in ancient times.. The cost is C1,50 Euros.. In Venice Italy for example.. There are very few public restrooms.. But My cousin told me if you go into a local restaurant or Hotel.. They are pretty hospitable.. Here's a map.. See you all soon...."Ciao!!".... And God bless..
And yes.. I will be posting snaps.....
Nikkaz!
-
Well kids... I'm off to Europe for about 3 weeks... I'm very excited for this trip... I hope you all don't kill each other while I'm gone.. Even my detractors.. Dutchypoos will have to find someone else to attack and laugh at for awhile ?... All jokes aside... God I can't wait to see actual football.. The off season is a grind.. An FYI is you ever visit Italy which is part of the trip.. They still charge a Govt tax to use public restrooms as they did in ancient times.. The cost is C1,50 Euros.. In Venice Italy for example.. There are very few public restrooms.. But My cousin told me if you go into a local restaurant or Hotel.. They are pretty hospitable.. Here's a map.. See you all soon...."Ciao!!".... And God bless..
And yes.. I will be posting snaps.....
Nikkaz!
-
-
-
If you go to Florence be sure to see Michelangelo's David, the greatest piece of artwork I have seen in my entire life. And I have been to great art galleries in multiple countries and also throughout this country.
Wont have time for Florence.. Got only 3 days in Venice...
-
-
-
If you go to Florence be sure to see Michelangelo's David, the greatest piece of artwork I have seen in my entire life. And I have been to great art galleries in multiple countries and also throughout this country.
Wont have time for Florence.. Got only 3 days in Venice...
-
-
You'll be away for 3 weeks? What room do you keep your guitars in? Just curious.
Have a great trip!
-
The trip to the top of the bell tower on St. Mark's square is worth the view. You should get tickets now through the internet for a particular date/time.
Won’t have time for that either….. Will be boarding the royal carribean cruise ship on the 8th
-
they arrested this guy for umm spending to much time in the public rest rooms. And now nickers shows us his road map of a jolly good time to have in Italian rest rooms. Not that i care, but i hope he doesnt get arrested
they arrested this guy for umm spending to much time in the public rest rooms. And now nickers shows us his road map of a jolly good time to have in Italian rest rooms. Not that i care, but i hope he doesnt get arrested
I got pics dumbass... Thats another battle you will lose..
we don't need to see those pictures nickers, you know you can get arrested for that ?
lol no you wont
and again you missed the point
-
they arrested this guy for umm spending to much time in the public rest rooms. And now nickers shows us his road map of a jolly good time to have in Italian rest rooms. Not that i care, but i hope he doesnt get arrested
I got pics dumbass... Thats another battle you will lose..
we don't need to see those pictures nickers, you know you can get arrested for that ?
lol no you wont
and again you missed the point
-
If you ever wondered why Europeans generally dislike Americans who visit their countries, well, this thread should shine some light on that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login