Skip to content

I'm going to convert to a Pittsburgh Steeler fan

The Browns Board
10 8 1.3k
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #1

    For three easy payments of $9.95 you too can become a Steeler fan.

    The kit includes:

    • Enough black wax, to cover 16 teeth.

    Hair grease.

    A Terrible Towel.

    1-ton Hydraulic Jack.

    Pine scented air freshener.

    In 4-6 weeks, I'll be a Steeler fan. I've had enough of this shit.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I found one for the same price that included a 3 month supply of denture creme for the wife.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #3

    It is better to become a Bengals fan, I hear they give us - Protection from the mob and our "cheer"girls !

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #4

    You forgot to add that you have to sleep with your sister.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @danamal said:

    The only thing in my head is how everyone here think he's the second coming ,Its really acceptance of mediocrity at best.

    low medium high .... we are low, me need to get high and there is only one thing inbetween 😁

  • For three easy payments of $9.95 you too can become a Steeler fan.

    The kit includes:

    • Enough black wax, to cover 16 teeth.

    Hair grease.

    A Terrible Towel.

    1-ton Hydraulic Jack.

    Pine scented air freshener.

    In 4-6 weeks, I'll be a Steeler fan. I've had enough of this shit.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @atenears said:

    For three easy payments of $9.95 you too can become a Steeler fan.

    The kit includes:

    • Enough black wax, to cover 16 teeth.

    Hair grease.

    A Terrible Towel.

    1-ton Hydraulic Jack.

    Pine scented air freshener.

    In 4-6 weeks, I'll be a Steeler fan. I've had enough of this shit.

    What? No wife-beater and hightops?

    You got robbed.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • It is better to become a Bengals fan, I hear they give us - Protection from the mob and our "cheer"girls !

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @brownindian said:

    It is better to become a Bengals fan, I hear they give us - Protection from the mob and our "cheer"girls !

    Tell u the truth I might consider that since they are a Ohio team. But hate to start cheering them on and find out next year or two they move to LA or something.

  • It is better to become a Bengals fan, I hear they give us - Protection from the mob and our "cheer"girls !

    K Kingphisher wrote on last edited by Kingphisher
    #8

    @brownindian said:

    It is better to become a Bengals fan, I hear they give us - Protection from the mob and our "cheer"girls !

    And besides...every 5 years or so Cinci decides to have a riot so you can upgrade your tv in the looting extravaganza after the game!

  • For three easy payments of $9.95 you too can become a Steeler fan.

    The kit includes:

    • Enough black wax, to cover 16 teeth.

    Hair grease.

    A Terrible Towel.

    1-ton Hydraulic Jack.

    Pine scented air freshener.

    In 4-6 weeks, I'll be a Steeler fan. I've had enough of this shit.

    K Kingphisher wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @atenears said:

    For three easy payments of $9.95 you too can become a Steeler fan.

    The kit includes:

    • Enough black wax, to cover 16 teeth.

    Hair grease.

    A Terrible Towel.

    1-ton Hydraulic Jack.

    Pine scented air freshener.

    In 4-6 weeks, I'll be a Steeler fan. I've had enough of this shit.

    Yinz forgot "The Idiots Guide to the English Language"

  • busterB buster wrote on last edited by buster
    #10

    And don't forget.....with the kit you might attract some great looking babes...... just like the sample babe shown on the box.

    post-226-1253624844_thumb.jpg