Skip to content

TBB RIP?

Political Discussion
66 14 2.0k
  • @syd said:

    All my apologizes to who ever read my raving and drooling post's last night, and my deepest sympathies go out to all that i  implied that diehard had any balls at all.

    Says the old drunken drugged out loser.  LMAO!

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Says the old drunken drugged out loser.  LMAO!

  • N Neo

    @syd said:

    LMAO the last thing i would do would be to keep this shit hole poli board alive. Now the Football side hell yes and yes i do have the money. But not for this place.

    Axe all the boards except the Browns and college football board. And toss anyone who doesn't keep it strictly football. There's a few that come to mind that I would show the door if it were up to me.

    @neo said:

    Axe all the boards except the Browns and college football board. And toss anyone who doesn't keep it strictly football. There's a few that come to mind that I would show the door if it were up to me.

    Weren't you kicked out of Barfing hard cause your such a dickhead?  Obviously a loner with no friends.

  • Think I'll buy this place😁 and kick out the rifraff........

  • This place isn't going away.  I wouldn't help support it, but some will. Probably the ego dragons that demand to be worshiped on the Browns forum - and who demand no one has an opinion that doesn't agree with what they say.

    It isn't often that new members start posting a lot over there, it seems. Too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    This place isn't going away.  I wouldn't help support it, but some will. Probably the ego dragons that demand to be worshiped on the Browns forum - and who demand no one has an opinion that doesn't agree with what they say.

    It isn't often that new members start posting a lot over there, it seems. Too bad.

    You surprise me Cal, you wouldn’t help support the board? Support doesn’t always mean financing. You’re really active here man. That’s a big part of support. 

  • N Neo

    @syd said:

    LMAO the last thing i would do would be to keep this shit hole poli board alive. Now the Football side hell yes and yes i do have the money. But not for this place.

    Axe all the boards except the Browns and college football board. And toss anyone who doesn't keep it strictly football. There's a few that come to mind that I would show the door if it were up to me.

    @neo said:

    Axe all the boards except the Browns and college football board. And toss anyone who doesn't keep it strictly football. There's a few that come to mind that I would show the door if it were up to me.

    I actually like the other boards. I only peruse them every so often myself, but l like that they exist.

    Conceivably, this whole thing could be profitable. It’s just a matter of making it attractive and fun, and the Browns winning a shit ton of football games.

  • @neo said:

    Axe all the boards except the Browns and college football board. And toss anyone who doesn't keep it strictly football. There's a few that come to mind that I would show the door if it were up to me.

    Weren't you kicked out of Barfing hard cause your such a dickhead?  Obviously a loner with no friends.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Weren't you kicked out of Barfing hard cause your such a dickhead?  Obviously a loner with no friends.

    Is this board really all that different than the other one? After all, it did split from this one. I left by my own accord but the cockbag that runs that place wouldn't even honor a simple request to have my name removed from the site. 

    So let me ask you, what did I ever do to you other than rag on your orange messiah?

  • N Neo

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Weren't you kicked out of Barfing hard cause your such a dickhead?  Obviously a loner with no friends.

    Is this board really all that different than the other one? After all, it did split from this one. I left by my own accord but the cockbag that runs that place wouldn't even honor a simple request to have my name removed from the site. 

    So let me ask you, what did I ever do to you other than rag on your orange messiah?

    @neo said:

    rag on your orange messiah?

    LOL C'mon these fella's get mighty triggered when  you push back  on donald.

  • sydS syd

    @neo said:

    rag on your orange messiah?

    LOL C'mon these fella's get mighty triggered when  you push back  on donald.

    @syd said:

    LOL C'mon these fella's get mighty triggered when  you push back  on donald.

    It's your right to say what you want, I may disagree but I don't get mad it's all for fun.

  • @syd said:

    LOL C'mon these fella's get mighty triggered when  you push back  on donald.

    It's your right to say what you want, I may disagree but I don't get mad it's all for fun.

    @vambo said:

    It's your right to say what you want, I may disagree but I don't get mad it's all for fun.

    I know you  do not, others not so much and that is why i  enjoy showing up once in a blue moon.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    This place isn't going away.  I wouldn't help support it, but some will. Probably the ego dragons that demand to be worshiped on the Browns forum - and who demand no one has an opinion that doesn't agree with what they say.

    It isn't often that new members start posting a lot over there, it seems. Too bad.

    You surprise me Cal, you wouldn’t help support the board? Support doesn’t always mean financing. You’re really active here man. That’s a big part of support. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You surprise me Cal, you wouldn’t help support the board? Support doesn’t always mean financing. You’re really active here man. That’s a big part of support. 

    no, I meant help pay for it. I love the board, but a few have left permanently because of the arrogant abuse anytime they had an opinion that others could attack. I don't get it.

    And, unfortunately for a few like me, their politics gets them hostility over fake Browns football issues.

    Woodpecker is crying for the politics forum to go away, and then he'd support the Browns forum.

    It seems analogous to say that it's like "The Lord of the Flies" around here often, on the Browns forum. Too bad.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You surprise me Cal, you wouldn’t help support the board? Support doesn’t always mean financing. You’re really active here man. That’s a big part of support. 

    no, I meant help pay for it. I love the board, but a few have left permanently because of the arrogant abuse anytime they had an opinion that others could attack. I don't get it.

    And, unfortunately for a few like me, their politics gets them hostility over fake Browns football issues.

    Woodpecker is crying for the politics forum to go away, and then he'd support the Browns forum.

    It seems analogous to say that it's like "The Lord of the Flies" around here often, on the Browns forum. Too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, I meant help pay for it. I love the board, but a few have left permanently because of the arrogant abuse anytime they had an opinion that others could attack. I don't get it.

    And, unfortunately for a few like me, their politics gets them hostility over fake Browns football issues.

    Woodpecker is crying for the politics forum to go away, and then he'd support the Browns forum.

    It seems analogous to say that it's like "The Lord of the Flies" around here often, on the Browns forum. Too bad.

    You already know politics can be a wedge maker for some folks. That’s why the poli board was established, yeah? 

    The banter and debate that happens here is part of the appeal for some of y’all. 

    Neither of us gets to decide who leaves here. It’s a board for the toughest fans in pro sports. If they left did they really belong in the first place?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    no, I meant help pay for it. I love the board, but a few have left permanently because of the arrogant abuse anytime they had an opinion that others could attack. I don't get it.

    And, unfortunately for a few like me, their politics gets them hostility over fake Browns football issues.

    Woodpecker is crying for the politics forum to go away, and then he'd support the Browns forum.

    It seems analogous to say that it's like "The Lord of the Flies" around here often, on the Browns forum. Too bad.

    You already know politics can be a wedge maker for some folks. That’s why the poli board was established, yeah? 

    The banter and debate that happens here is part of the appeal for some of y’all. 

    Neither of us gets to decide who leaves here. It’s a board for the toughest fans in pro sports. If they left did they really belong in the first place?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You already know politics can be a wedge maker for some folks. That’s why the poli board was established, yeah? 

    The banter and debate that happens here is part of the appeal for some of y’all. 

    Neither of us gets to decide who leaves here. It’s a board for the toughest fans in pro sports. If they left did they really belong in the first place?

    Agreed.  I've had some real arguments in here since 2005 (different set up then).  But I'm still kicking.  Some pussies (Peckerhead) can't take the heat and want to abolish anything that they don't agree with.  I have a feeling that's what will happen here if some people take charge.  If so, good riddance.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You already know politics can be a wedge maker for some folks. That’s why the poli board was established, yeah? 

    The banter and debate that happens here is part of the appeal for some of y’all. 

    Neither of us gets to decide who leaves here. It’s a board for the toughest fans in pro sports. If they left did they really belong in the first place?

    Agreed.  I've had some real arguments in here since 2005 (different set up then).  But I'm still kicking.  Some pussies (Peckerhead) can't take the heat and want to abolish anything that they don't agree with.  I have a feeling that's what will happen here if some people take charge.  If so, good riddance.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Agreed.  I've had some real arguments in here since 2005 (different set up then).  But I'm still kicking.  Some pussies (Peckerhead) can't take the heat and want to abolish anything that they don't agree with.  I have a feeling that's what will happen here if some people take charge.  If so, good riddance.

    Yeah, if some whiny ass liberal takes over the board…I’m outta here.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Agreed.  I've had some real arguments in here since 2005 (different set up then).  But I'm still kicking.  Some pussies (Peckerhead) can't take the heat and want to abolish anything that they don't agree with.  I have a feeling that's what will happen here if some people take charge.  If so, good riddance.

    Yeah, if some whiny ass liberal takes over the board…I’m outta here.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Yeah, if some whiny ass liberal takes over the board…I’m outta here.

    I would bet mjp would go all joe biden's doj on any of us who aren't leftists.

  • @syd said:

    Hi Cal is there any way we could stop this BS and just talk football. Please

    sure, except this is the political forum.

  • Guys that's what the political forum is for. Specifically to keep politics off the other boards, it's pretty simple.

    WSS

  • sydS syd

    @jax said:

    Didn't take long for one of the dumbasses that like to pretend to be better than the poli board or pretend to be any different to say something trashy.

    no you fucking idiot, Just wondering what you fucks going to do when this place go's away

    @syd said:

    no you fucking idiot, Just wondering what you fucks going to do when this place go's away

    As to football, well, there's PLENTY of other Facebook Forums (Diehard Browns Fans) and Internet stuff (Orange and Brown Report)  that don't put up with juvenile shit and name calling that is SOP here. Sadly, too much of it has filtered over to the Browns side of things.  🙁 

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Not worry about some drugged up alcoholic loser like you.

    Exactly why I won't be too sad should this place go away. And like Steve, my participation goes all the way back to the old AOL Board, things have changed around here. Moderation is a foreign concept.  I tried (once) as  Moderator, and got shot down immediately. 

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, I meant help pay for it. I love the board, but a few have left permanently because of the arrogant abuse anytime they had an opinion that others could attack. I don't get it.

    And, unfortunately for a few like me, their politics gets them hostility over fake Browns football issues.

    Woodpecker is crying for the politics forum to go away, and then he'd support the Browns forum.

    It seems analogous to say that it's like "The Lord of the Flies" around here often, on the Browns forum. Too bad.

    Exactly right Cal- YOU and your gang of right wing Goobers are the major problem here, as I see it.  Drunk- Woodpecker, 70+ years old and never learned how to respect other opinions. Mainly because you're living in some alternate reality. Clueless to the end Mike. Don't forget- when I was employed in the Medical profession, people's lives depended on me making accurate observations.  Oh, I'm sure you can find plenty of stuff to do in your free time like scan Red State, Patriot Alerts, NewsMax, and a few other propaganda sites that you seem to favor.  You even could sign up for Truth Social, and there's another Trump suckup Forum (that I can't remember the URL of) that would make you feel right at home.  😁

  • Hi guys a few years ago I took over the payments on the board at that time it was nearly 1000 bucks a month. I had a couple revenues stream ideas that never got off the ground.  I worked out a deal with Invision for 10% of that after the first couple years. I know there is a way of getting everybody to pay 25 bucks a year but my eyesight is getting worse and I just don’t want to deal with it. I'd be happy to toss in two or three hundred hundred bucks toward that goal if somebody else did the work. There are a few guys on the board I consider real friends a few more who I consider acquaintances and a few assholes. Ironically these distinctions have nothing to do with politics or friendship. Anyway unless I renew everything goes dark in a couple weeks. If somebody wants to take over payments and has the IT knowledge to do a few things let me know. Here’s my e-mail address so tell me personally

    [email protected]

    Make sure I know exactly who you are ha ha.

    I won’t turn it over to political zealots or vindictive pricks evn if we are friends I hope that’s understandable.

    By the way the amount of responses will probably be a factor in deciding what to do. I love all of you, well at least a lot of you.

    Rest in peace Stan.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi guys a few years ago I took over the payments on the board at that time it was nearly 1000 bucks a month. I had a couple revenues stream ideas that never got off the ground.  I worked out a deal with Invision for 10% of that after the first couple years. I know there is a way of getting everybody to pay 25 bucks a year but my eyesight is getting worse and I just don’t want to deal with it. I'd be happy to toss in two or three hundred hundred bucks toward that goal if somebody else did the work. There are a few guys on the board I consider real friends a few more who I consider acquaintances and a few assholes. Ironically these distinctions have nothing to do with politics or friendship. Anyway unless I renew everything goes dark in a couple weeks. If somebody wants to take over payments and has the IT knowledge to do a few things let me know. Here’s my e-mail address so tell me personally

    [email protected]

    Make sure I know exactly who you are ha ha.

    I won’t turn it over to political zealots or vindictive pricks evn if we are friends I hope that’s understandable.

    By the way the amount of responses will probably be a factor in deciding what to do. I love all of you, well at least a lot of you.

    Rest in peace Stan.

    WSS

    Didn't know that your out of pocket costs to keep the Board running were on the high side of $1,000 bucks a year. And I thank you for that. Take a look at my previous post. Sorry Steve. but IMHO, the Hard Rock Cafe motto "Love all, Serve All" just doesn't fly on message Boards- in general.  No policing will eventually result in anarchy. FWIW in my POV, that's exactly what the Political forum has degenerated into. Sometimes you have to permanently kick the loonies off, and tell them to spew their crap elsewhere- (or tell them how to behave themselves) that is, if you happen to favor adult discussion, instead of a pile of ad hominum attacks and insults. Yep Steve, I've pretty much had it. 🙁  🙁  🙁  

    BROWNS BOARD RIP- JUNE, 2024.    

  • somebody ran out of $$$ for hard liquor, methinks.

     It shows up, rages but not one word about politics, and screams out juvenile epithets to complain

    that it can't dominate this board.image.gif.0b2a6c30c15d1397338c47a39e857a02.gif

  • whoreta blurbs like:

    image.gif.be8f930a17c101dd8eddc21fdd09396e.gif