Skip to content

Training Camp Starts...

The Browns Board
10 5 568 1
  • The Browns rookies will report on July 22nd with the veterans reporting the next day on the 23rd.

    -------  just a month or so.   🙂 

  • The Browns rookies will report on July 22nd with the veterans reporting the next day on the 23rd.

    -------  just a month or so.   🙂 

    @orion said:

    The Browns rookies will report on July 22nd with the veterans reporting the next day on the 23rd.

    -------  just a month or so.   🙂 

    Part of me is excited, but part of me wants this time of year go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow. 

  • @orion said:

    The Browns rookies will report on July 22nd with the veterans reporting the next day on the 23rd.

    -------  just a month or so.   🙂 

    Part of me is excited, but part of me wants this time of year go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    part of me wants this time of year go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow. 

    ...ain't it the truth!

  • @syd said:

    I thought this was funny

    What's funny is that someone actually put in the time to do all of that.  🙂 

  • @syd said:

    I thought this was funny

    What's funny is that someone actually put in the time to do all of that.  🙂 

    @orion said:

    What's funny is that someone actually put in the time to do all of that.  🙂 

    lol, thats kinda what i meant

  • I remember when some said we overpaid. Looks like a damn  good deal to me

    Ranking the Top 32 Tight Ends in the NFL by Annual Salary

  • As always... I have mixed feelings.. but this Defense could be really special if they can replicate what they put out last season.. Its hard to get players to have career seasons 2 years in a row let alone a whole unit.. If Myles does close to a repeat of last year... The new guys blend in and last years rooks can improve... hteam can be special.. I am not however counting on DePeepee in lieu of his injury history and troubled past... Same for Winston... They are just 2 QB's I cannot trust at this point.. It's now or never for them.. Or the Browns can find themselves in the hunt for a QB next season.. Special teams have improved under Bubba.. I can see him and Schwartz as HC candidates next season... I personally thought Stump Mitchell and AVP got a raw deal... This season for me could be great success or an uber , utter failure... The swing of the pendulum is that sensitive...

  • As always... I have mixed feelings.. but this Defense could be really special if they can replicate what they put out last season.. Its hard to get players to have career seasons 2 years in a row let alone a whole unit.. If Myles does close to a repeat of last year... The new guys blend in and last years rooks can improve... hteam can be special.. I am not however counting on DePeepee in lieu of his injury history and troubled past... Same for Winston... They are just 2 QB's I cannot trust at this point.. It's now or never for them.. Or the Browns can find themselves in the hunt for a QB next season.. Special teams have improved under Bubba.. I can see him and Schwartz as HC candidates next season... I personally thought Stump Mitchell and AVP got a raw deal... This season for me could be great success or an uber , utter failure... The swing of the pendulum is that sensitive...

    @nickers said:

    As always... I have mixed feelings.. but this Defense could be really special if they can replicate what they put out last season.. Its hard to get players to have career seasons 2 years in a row let alone a whole unit.. If Myles does close to a repeat of last year... The new guys blend in and last years rooks can improve... hteam can be special.

    Best defence in a Hard Knocks division

    . I am not however counting on DePeepee in lieu of his injury history and troubled past... Same for Winston... They are just 2 QB's I cannot trust at this point.. It's now or never for them.. Or the Browns can find themselves in the hunt for a QB next season..

    All the blood,  sweat and  $$$ x millions  they have already spent in a search for that elusive  "franchise quarterback".   Will this be the final 17 week season for Mr. W. ?

    Special teams have improved under Bubba.. I can see him and Schwartz as HC candidates next season... I personally thought Stump Mitchell and AVP got a raw deal... This season for me could be great success or an uber , utter failure... The swing of the pendulum is that sensitive...

    It never fails come around this time of June.   The training camp  black & blues !

    I'm also looking forward to the  -3-  preseason games in August,   Some live fire.

    - GO BROWNS ! -

  • @nickers said:

    As always... I have mixed feelings.. but this Defense could be really special if they can replicate what they put out last season.. Its hard to get players to have career seasons 2 years in a row let alone a whole unit.. If Myles does close to a repeat of last year... The new guys blend in and last years rooks can improve... hteam can be special.

    Best defence in a Hard Knocks division

    . I am not however counting on DePeepee in lieu of his injury history and troubled past... Same for Winston... They are just 2 QB's I cannot trust at this point.. It's now or never for them.. Or the Browns can find themselves in the hunt for a QB next season..

    All the blood,  sweat and  $$$ x millions  they have already spent in a search for that elusive  "franchise quarterback".   Will this be the final 17 week season for Mr. W. ?

    Special teams have improved under Bubba.. I can see him and Schwartz as HC candidates next season... I personally thought Stump Mitchell and AVP got a raw deal... This season for me could be great success or an uber , utter failure... The swing of the pendulum is that sensitive...

    It never fails come around this time of June.   The training camp  black & blues !

    I'm also looking forward to the  -3-  preseason games in August,   Some live fire.

    - GO BROWNS ! -

    @mjp28 said:

    It never fails come around this time of June.   The training camp  black & blues !

    I'm also looking forward to the  -3-  preseason games in August,   Some live fire.

    - GO BROWNS ! -

    we were horrible on D in the red zone. Hopefully "The Schwartz" will fix that problem and if so we should be in every game we play.