Skip to content

The Oregon Trail of Tears..... Send them all packin!!!!!

The Browns Board
47 19 3.3k
  • O Orangenotbrown wrote on last edited by
    #11

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    😆icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

    Ohhh man, that gave me a gut busting laugh....

    Thanks Munson...

    dood yer pathetic and deluded

    Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

    Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

    Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

    Thomas: uhh yeah thanks.

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

    Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: Dumb Ass. DA. Derek Anderson!

    Thomas: And who are you again?

    Inspecta: I am inspecta.

    Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

    Inspecta: Sure, Sure big Joe, its all cool. DA's cool!

    Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

    Thomas: Please don't follow me, ok?

    Inspecta: Sure. No problem Big Joe!

    (Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

    ONB

    DA FAG!

    thanks for the bump genius

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #12

    LOL.... This thread is great. Great picture Munson.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    ONB is one of the most moronic posters from meth land. He probably free based right before posting that moronic post. He will be gone soon. icon_lol.gif

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #14

    icon_lol.gif

    too funny, thanks for taking the time to make that pic.

    I didn't bother to read ONB's lame post, whatever the hell it was.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #16

    \ said:

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

    Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

    Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

    Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

    Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

    Yet will post them in the cheerleader threads?

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #18

    If i posted pictures all the time i would wear out my welcome.

    But... they will be awesome! and they will be timely.... and they will probably smear Lumbergh

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #20

    \ said:

    I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

    Actually.... last time i checked he was a 26 million dollar free agent bust!

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Give it a rest, Roy, it's not like the guy is Carl Pavano. He did he's best, he failed, can't fault him for that. With our luck he'll land with another team and beat us in some extemely important game. Karma is not our friend.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I can fault him.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #23

    \ said:

    I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

    Precisely. DA was a great story last year (well, at least for the first 8-9 starts). But the hope and dream he'd turn into the diamond in the rough Tom Brady was to much to ask. He got a good chunk of money for this year, and well deserved after what he did last year. But this is a what have you done for me lately league.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #24

    DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!! icon_lol.gif

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

  • O Orangenotbrown wrote on last edited by
    #26

    \ said:

    Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

    Kbndawg stop trying to be reasonable.

    Reasonable is gay.

    Roy Munson, is Woody from Cheers just about as good as it gets for you?

    Heroes are important I guess.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #27

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

    Kbndawg stop trying to be reasonable.

    Reasonable is gay.

    Roy Munson, is Woody from Cheers just about as good as it gets for you?

    Heroes are important I guess.

    Jesus! Back to shots at screen names.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #28

    \ said:

    Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

    Well, for me, it was one of the most exciting halves of a season. My excitement was done in week 11. It started to go away in week 3 agaisnt OAK, but I got suckered in by the jeckel and hyde like everyone else.

  • C chubb wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Lum deserves the OP, but DA doesn't.

  • TRU STatusT TRU STatus wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I laughed hard as hell!!!!!