Skip to content

The Oregon Trail of Tears..... Send them all packin!!!!!

The Browns Board
47 19 3.3k
  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #1

    HAHAHA GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!

    oregontrailoftears.jpg

  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #2

    HAHAHHAHAHAHA

    IF ONLY IT WERE TRUE

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #3

    That's some funny shit right there.

    For the record, I like DA, it's these inbred douches who don't care about the Browns I don't mind making fun of.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #4

    sure... he'll be a great back up QB somewhere... but for what we pay him... He is outta here!

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Are you guys really saying DA is not that bad...

    IS this really Phil Savage?

    Well your either hyping him up for trade or you must have low expectations for a QB!

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Agreed! He is a nice guy .... thats why he is always giving to others.... like giving Interceptions away to opposing DB's

  • O Orangenotbrown wrote on last edited by
    #7

    \ said:

    😆icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

    Ohhh man, that gave me a gut busting laugh....

    Thanks Munson...

    dood yer pathetic and deluded

    Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

    Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

    Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

    Thomas: uhh yeah thanks.

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

    Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: Dumb Ass. DA. Derek Anderson!

    Thomas: And who are you again?

    Inspecta: I am inspecta.

    Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

    Inspecta: Sure, Sure big Joe, its all cool. DA's cool!

    Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

    Thomas: Please don't follow me, ok?

    Inspecta: Sure. No problem Big Joe!

    (Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

    ONB

  • busterB buster wrote on last edited by
    #8

    To be honest the thought of DA as our quarterback nowadays makes me feel sick.

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #9

    \ said:

    That's some funny shit right there.

    For the record, I like DA, it's these inbred douches who don't care about the Browns I don't mind making fun of.

    Could not agree more my friend; could not agree more

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #10

    \ said:

    \ said:

    😆icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

    Ohhh man, that gave me a gut busting laugh....

    Thanks Munson...

    dood yer pathetic and deluded

    Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

    Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

    Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

    Thomas: uhh yeah thanks.

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

    Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: Dumb Ass. DA. Derek Anderson!

    Thomas: And who are you again?

    Inspecta: I am inspecta.

    Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

    Inspecta: Sure, Sure big Joe, its all cool. DA's cool!

    Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

    Thomas: Please don't follow me, ok?

    Inspecta: Sure. No problem Big Joe!

    (Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

    ONB

    DA FAG!

  • O Orangenotbrown wrote on last edited by
    #11

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    😆icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

    Ohhh man, that gave me a gut busting laugh....

    Thanks Munson...

    dood yer pathetic and deluded

    Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

    Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

    Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

    FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

    Thomas: uhh yeah thanks.

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

    Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

    FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: Dumb Ass. DA. Derek Anderson!

    Thomas: And who are you again?

    Inspecta: I am inspecta.

    Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

    Inspecta: Sure, Sure big Joe, its all cool. DA's cool!

    Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

    Thomas: Please don't follow me, ok?

    Inspecta: Sure. No problem Big Joe!

    (Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

    ONB

    DA FAG!

    thanks for the bump genius

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #12

    LOL.... This thread is great. Great picture Munson.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    ONB is one of the most moronic posters from meth land. He probably free based right before posting that moronic post. He will be gone soon. icon_lol.gif

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #14

    icon_lol.gif

    too funny, thanks for taking the time to make that pic.

    I didn't bother to read ONB's lame post, whatever the hell it was.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #16

    \ said:

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

    Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

    Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Thanx to all my fans...

    I promise... their will be more!

    Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

    Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

    Yet will post them in the cheerleader threads?

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #18

    If i posted pictures all the time i would wear out my welcome.

    But... they will be awesome! and they will be timely.... and they will probably smear Lumbergh

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

  • R Roy.E.Munson wrote on last edited by
    #20

    \ said:

    I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

    Actually.... last time i checked he was a 26 million dollar free agent bust!