Something to Watch Before the Season Starts
-
We had this on VHS when I was growing up. I would watch 3-4 times a week during football season just waiting for the Brownies to come back in 1999.
We had this on VHS when I was growing up. I would watch 3-4 times a week during football season just waiting for the Brownies to come back in 1999.
That was awesome! The 2nd video shows the Championships!!! By the way, #86 Dub Jones had 6 TD receptions in 1 game. How about the #86 jersey for the WR position in Cleveland? Dub Jones, Gary Collins and Brian Brennan just to name a few that wore it. Meanwhile, Marion Motley wore #76; Donte Lavelli wore #56 and Groza was kicking with #46 on the jersey.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login