★ Favorite Quotes (and more) from Paul Brown ★ Nice thread.
-
In a thread about Paul Browns, I'd be amiss if I didn't say to the out-of-town guys on here that if you ever find yourself in NE Ohio (maybe for a Browns home game road trip) you need to not only hit up the Hall of Fame in Canton (duh) but you need to go next door to Massillon on a Friday night and catch a game at Paul Brown Stadium.
You won't believe you are at a high school game. What a great old stadium, hell, they have a helluva indoor practice facility. As far as I know, the Cincinnati Bengals still don't have one, but this high school does. ?
Wow! That sounds like a great idea for the bucket list in the near future...
Wow! That sounds like a great idea for the bucket list in the near future...
Yep... Massillon game Friday night, Saturday at the Hall of Fame, Sunday up in Cleveland. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!
I and the rest of the NE Ohio guys are spoiled. Its a fantastic region for football. I've seriously thought of going to a different HS game in NE Ohio every week for a season - hitting up games from Youngstown to Steubenville to Massillon to Cleveland and making a blog about it.
-
Wow! That sounds like a great idea for the bucket list in the near future...
Yep... Massillon game Friday night, Saturday at the Hall of Fame, Sunday up in Cleveland. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!
I and the rest of the NE Ohio guys are spoiled. Its a fantastic region for football. I've seriously thought of going to a different HS game in NE Ohio every week for a season - hitting up games from Youngstown to Steubenville to Massillon to Cleveland and making a blog about it.
Yep... Massillon game Friday night, Saturday at the Hall of Fame, Sunday up in Cleveland. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!
I and the rest of the NE Ohio guys are spoiled. Its a fantastic region for football. I've seriously thought of going to a different HS game in NE Ohio every week for a season - hitting up games from Youngstown to Steubenville to Massillon to Cleveland and making a blog about it.
Meatball on Spaghetti, getting one of those REAL pizzas you and others have written about...
-
Yep... Massillon game Friday night, Saturday at the Hall of Fame, Sunday up in Cleveland. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!
I and the rest of the NE Ohio guys are spoiled. Its a fantastic region for football. I've seriously thought of going to a different HS game in NE Ohio every week for a season - hitting up games from Youngstown to Steubenville to Massillon to Cleveland and making a blog about it.
Meatball on Spaghetti, getting one of those REAL pizzas you and others have written about...
Meatball on Spaghetti, getting one of those REAL pizzas you and others have written about...
We have some good pizza for sure... but I'm going to New Jersey the first weekend of November, maybe I can talk my cousin into making the trip to Brooklyn to get some of the NYC pizza! Mmmmmmmmmm....
-
Meatball on Spaghetti, getting one of those REAL pizzas you and others have written about...
We have some good pizza for sure... but I'm going to New Jersey the first weekend of November, maybe I can talk my cousin into making the trip to Brooklyn to get some of the NYC pizza! Mmmmmmmmmm....
We have some good pizza for sure... but I'm going to New Jersey the first weekend of November, maybe I can talk my cousin into making the trip to Brooklyn to get some of the NYC pizza! Mmmmmmmmmm....
Yeah, why not?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login