Skip to content

Something in a name......

Barber Shop Talk
3 3 449
  • When I first joined the BrownsBoard I picked this stupid name because I couldn't think of anything else. I was lying in bed tonight listening to "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" and I just had the urge to get on Wikipedia to look at the bandmembers and I came across something wierd and kinda creepy, David Gilmore was in a band called "Joker's Wild" And Pink Floyd happens to be my favorite band of all time! WOW! What a coincidence 😆

  • Nice stretch there...we know you named yourself after that game show in the 70's. 😆

    Six degrees of separation? 😆

    (damn, now I wish I had some Pink Floyd CD's with me...)

  • can you make something a coin or something else where the name of the one who get it is on

    that would be very funny