Skip to content

I love this dame

Barber Shop Talk
10 6 1.0k 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

  • @westside-steve said:

    I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

    @nickers said:

    I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

  • @nickers said:

    I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

    Celine Dion  certainly does have a world class audiance. ... including my wife who likes her music,  and many millions more fans.   My wife has her own music collection  along  with mine.

    Me,  eh  I'm still an older 60s  R & R  music lover  -but-  we do have a vast  over 100++  CD,  100+ cassette  even a not used 100+ 8-track  collection  (with my old car collection)  and some vynal across the board.     Even some country  to  classical  Montovani  and the  Glen Miller BIG BAND 40s  ...  and more.

    Music ...  the universal language.    😁    Indeed to each his own favorite music.   ....   and    🙂   mjp's  favorites too.

  • @nickers said:

    I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

    Hey Steve, this popped up on my youtube without me searching for it.

  • @westside-steve said:

    To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

    WSS

    Hey Steve, this popped up on my youtube without me searching for it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hey Steve, this popped up on my youtube without me searching for it.

    Cool. glad the algorithm is working. I sent that to the mayor of Abilene. Texas and kansas who's really hoping to get some sort of response! 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Hey Steve, this popped up on my youtube without me searching for it.

    Cool. glad the algorithm is working. I sent that to the mayor of Abilene. Texas and kansas who's really hoping to get some sort of response! 

    @westside-steve said:

    Cool. glad the algorithm is working. I sent that to the mayor of Abilene. Texas and kansas who's really hoping to get some sort of response! 

    And it was one of the 3 at the very top when I clicked on youtube.com.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Here's a nice remake of Wild Horses by Mazzy Star followed by a great song with an eerie vibe

  • ❤️