Locker room MUTINY by week 4!
-
@inspecta said:
What is this, the high seas?Talk like a pirate day was just a few days ago...I think there are some stragglers!

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh Matey!
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
RAC is scheming to retake the Brown Pearl as we speak....shhhhhh! Don't tell him it's not chocolate!

-
I doubt anybody gets punched because BQ isn't the QB in wait who had some room to dish the lip service. Now he is the starter who isn't looking all that hot. He isn't going to be dishing out many barbs.
I doubt anybody gets punched because BQ isn't the QB in wait who had some room to dish the lip service. Now he is the starter who isn't looking all that hot. He isn't going to be dishing out many barbs.
With all this talk about punching, maybe they should start a schedule for daily punching for all the players who screw up. St. Clair in locker room "Sorry guys I can't go out to lunch today, I am scheduled in Coach Mangini's office for my daily punching session"
-
Or maybe instead of having the players run laps, they can have Mike Tyson punch the players when they screw up. Mangini "Another drop Braylon? GO SEE MIKE NOW!"
-
half of the guys on the team don't even know what mutiny is.
-
Or it could be cuz Shauna Smith ain't around.
Just an idea.
Sure it could be that......just as it could be what I said.
Come Riff...do you think Smith just walked in to the locker room and decided to punch Quinn in the mouth?? Do you think he went in there and decided to punch the first person he saw in the mouth??
Be honest with me here....
I understand Smith was a goof, not very smart, and fairly unstable, but something was said that crossed a line....and it had to be a pretty good cross, because Smith wasn't totally stupid. He had to know punching the golden boy wasn't going to play well with the coach, owner, media, or fans.
I also think it was a gap in communication that had been building for some time. I don't think this just erupted in to a punch in the kisser right off the bat.
That said....I am glad the guy is gone.
-
I doubt anybody gets punched because BQ isn't the QB in wait who had some room to dish the lip service. Now he is the starter who isn't looking all that hot. He isn't going to be dishing out many barbs.
I doubt anybody gets punched because BQ isn't the QB in wait who had some room to dish the lip service. Now he is the starter who isn't looking all that hot. He isn't going to be dishing out many barbs.
On the flip-side: After the 1st 2 weeks, who on our team has room to dish lip service? Shaun Rogers? maybe - and at this point probably more that he's pushing 4 bills and not because he's pushing 3 O-linemen like we are used to.
-
I doubt anybody gets punched because BQ isn't the QB in wait who had some room to dish the lip service. Now he is the starter who isn't looking all that hot. He isn't going to be dishing out many barbs.
On the flip-side: After the 1st 2 weeks, who on our team has room to dish lip service? Shaun Rogers? maybe - and at this point probably more that he's pushing 4 bills and not because he's pushing 3 O-linemen like we are used to.
On the flip-side: After the 1st 2 weeks, who on our team has room to dish lip service? Shaun Rogers? maybe - and at this point probably more that he's pushing 4 bills and not because he's pushing 3 O-linemen like we are used to.
That too.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login