Skip to content

Water thief reportedly is...

The Browns Board
4 3 664
  • Abe Elam.

    Gino reporting on All Bets Are Off that an unnamed source close to the organization disclosed the player responsible.

    If true its surprising coming from the ex-Jet touted most by Mangini.

  • K Koa

    Abe Elam.

    Gino reporting on All Bets Are Off that an unnamed source close to the organization disclosed the player responsible.

    If true its surprising coming from the ex-Jet touted most by Mangini.

    @koa said:

    Abe Elam.

    Gino reporting on All Bets Are Off that an unnamed source close to the organization disclosed the player responsible.

    If true its surprising coming from the ex-Jet touted most by Mangini.

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6980

  • I must have not read the full thread my b.

  • What does it matter who it is? It's a matter of integrity and honesty. Mangini expects and demands it ..Mangini did the right thing. I have been in hundreds of Hotels.. I KNOW,,,, I KNOW every time when I take something from the mini bar.. You don't forget that.. Hail Mangini... Romeo would have said... OH it's ok, I'll pay for the water..just do better next time son... BS.. Demand the best from your team ..on and off the field.

    INTEGRITY DEFINED: Doing what is right, even when no one else is looking.