▪︎ ● ? GB -at- CLE ● PRE GAME 1 THREAD ● SAT. AUG 10 ▪︎at▪︎ 4:25. |||●---▪︎ IT WAS HERE ?
-
I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather have a coach like Hue Jackson. A proven pre-season winner.
-
I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather have a coach like Hue Jackson. A proven pre-season winner.
-
Didn't we go 4-0 in the preseason that we went 0-16 in the regular season?
That is correct. I see you've been to a seminar or two yourself.
-
Didn't we go 4-0 in the preseason that we went 0-16 in the regular season?
well according to some on this board, with those victories by the bears and the patriots yesterday. yep yep yep could be the next super bowl
-
Didn't we go 4-0 in the preseason that we went 0-16 in the regular season?
And unbelievably, we weren't the first team to do it.
-
Didn't we go 4-0 in the preseason that we went 0-16 in the regular season?
And unbelievably, we weren't the first team to do it.
-
-
Brown the WR from South Carolina looked well also.
4 Browns standouts who made a case for the 53-man roster vs
-
Center Luke Wypler has a broken ankle.
-
Center Luke Wypler has a broken ankle.
Center Luke Wypler has a broken ankle.
i just put up a article about who we could sign, in the offensive line thread
-
I watched bits and pieces as l could with the means l had yesterday. I always get excited for the first preseason game, even if it’s consistently lackluster and sometimes disappointing.
I wasn’t disappointed. The game happened. It was mostly disappointing but FUCkIN’ BROWNS FOOTBALL BABY HELL YES!!!
-
I watched bits and pieces as l could with the means l had yesterday. I always get excited for the first preseason game, even if it’s consistently lackluster and sometimes disappointing.
I wasn’t disappointed. The game happened. It was mostly disappointing but FUCkIN’ BROWNS FOOTBALL BABY HELL YES!!!
I watched bits and pieces as l could with the means l had yesterday. I always get excited for the first preseason game, even if it’s consistently lackluster and sometimes disappointing.
I wasn’t disappointed. The game happened. It was mostly disappointing but FUCkIN’ BROWNS FOOTBALL BABY HELL YES!!!
the link i put up worked great HD quality, hopefully it will work for next weeks game also
-
Yeah, Hickman grabbed the back of his leg at one point while he was hopelessly chasing the receiver that he never had covered.
Our D looked pretty bad. Our OL wasn't giving much room to run.
I wanted to see Aiden Robbins and Matt Landers...unfortunately they only got in at the very end. Robbins got the TD...good for him. He also had a nice play when he chip blocked on the edge and got out for a pass, catch and run to almost get the 1st down. And Landers caught a pass on that drive. Thrash caught the ball well when he got in. And that little guy, Brown, he caught the ball well. I would've like to see that Welch TE guy. I don't think I saw anything from him.
Ford & Strong were unimpressive in the backfield...but blocking wasn't great. John Kelly got more reps than he should at this point. I mean, he's not going to make the team. He never does. And fumbling the ball away isn't going to help him much. (Still though, I like that poor guy)
DTR wound up with good numbers. And he did that for most of last preseason. Then we saw during the season, against starting NFL defense players, a totally different DTR. So.....
All and all, it wasn't a very good showing for the guys in the day-glo orange helmets.
John Kelly got more reps than he should at this point. I mean, he's not going to make the team. He never does. And fumbling the ball away isn't going to help him much. (Still though, I like that poor guy)
Well, he's had his contract terminated. Bye John. Perhaps we'll see you back here before the season is over.
-
John Kelly got more reps than he should at this point. I mean, he's not going to make the team. He never does. And fumbling the ball away isn't going to help him much. (Still though, I like that poor guy)
Well, he's had his contract terminated. Bye John. Perhaps we'll see you back here before the season is over.
-
-
Sure, they'd like some intel on Dorsey and his input into last year's Browns offense. But even that doesn't mean he won't be back with us later in the year.
Seemed like a hard working guy awaiting the right opportunity. Having said that, I don't know that he ever made the most of his limited opportunities to show that he was anything more than a dime a dozen guy without an acceleration gear. Someone that did make the most of his opportunities here not too long ago was RB D'Ernest Johnson. I think he's still in the league somewhere (maybe Jacksonville?).
-
Sure, they'd like some intel on Dorsey and his input into last year's Browns offense. But even that doesn't mean he won't be back with us later in the year.
Seemed like a hard working guy awaiting the right opportunity. Having said that, I don't know that he ever made the most of his limited opportunities to show that he was anything more than a dime a dozen guy without an acceleration gear. Someone that did make the most of his opportunities here not too long ago was RB D'Ernest Johnson. I think he's still in the league somewhere (maybe Jacksonville?).
Seemed like a hard working guy awaiting the right opportunity. Having said that, I don't know that he ever made the most of his limited opportunities to show that he was anything more than a dime a dozen guy without an acceleration gear. Someone that did make the most of his opportunities here not too long ago was RB D'Ernest Johnson. I think he's still in the league somewhere (maybe Jacksonville?).
He never got any time playing with starting blockers or anything so it's kinda' hard to gauge him. His fumble against the Packers didn't help. He's always the guy they phone in an emergency to round out the RB room. I wish him luck with the Rats. And yeah, D'Ernest is buried on the Jaguars depth chart. (that's my 8 yr old grandson's team) But the two were on different levels here. Johnson was here to actually get into games when even remotely needed...whereas Kelly was an emergency guy that they didn't want to have to actually play.
-
Seemed like a hard working guy awaiting the right opportunity. Having said that, I don't know that he ever made the most of his limited opportunities to show that he was anything more than a dime a dozen guy without an acceleration gear. Someone that did make the most of his opportunities here not too long ago was RB D'Ernest Johnson. I think he's still in the league somewhere (maybe Jacksonville?).
He never got any time playing with starting blockers or anything so it's kinda' hard to gauge him. His fumble against the Packers didn't help. He's always the guy they phone in an emergency to round out the RB room. I wish him luck with the Rats. And yeah, D'Ernest is buried on the Jaguars depth chart. (that's my 8 yr old grandson's team) But the two were on different levels here. Johnson was here to actually get into games when even remotely needed...whereas Kelly was an emergency guy that they didn't want to have to actually play.
He never got any time playing with starting blockers or anything so it's kinda' hard to gauge him. His fumble against the Packers didn't help. He's always the guy they phone in an emergency to round out the RB room. I wish him luck with the Rats. And yeah, D'Ernest is buried on the Jaguars depth chart. (that's my 8 yr old grandson's team) But the two were on different levels here. Johnson was here to actually get into games when even remotely needed...whereas Kelly was an emergency guy that they didn't want to have to actually play.
That sums him up pretty good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login