Skip to content

Wonderful. Our first player of the year to be arrested

The Browns Board
37 13 1.3k 1
  • Freakin' great!  Hall's an idiot.  Freakin' great news...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @orion said:

    Freakin' great!  Hall's an idiot.  Freakin' great news...

    see ya Mr. Hall and welcome to the clink

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Perrion Winfrey Jr.

    Why is it some of these idiots can't handle an ounce of success?

    At this point I wouldn't call it a wasted pick, it is a wasted life.  I will say I hope details don't emerge that Hall had somewhat similar incidences that led teams to pass on drafting Hall.  If so, that's on Berry.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I’m surprised there has only been one arrest so far

  • I’m surprised there has only been one arrest so far

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @browns149 said:

    I’m surprised there has only been one arrest so far

    How so?  

  • @browns149 said:

    I’m surprised there has only been one arrest so far

    How so?  

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @ballpeen said:

    How so?  

    It’s professional sports. Guys get in trouble on a daily basis 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Sigh... 

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    put a gun to her temple, saying “I will f—— end it all.”

    witnessed Hall strike her daughter on the head with a baby bottle, choke her by the neck, push her head through a wall and break open a bedroom door to drag her out.

    Yeah, Hall might not be playing this year. He sounds like a P.O.S.

  • put a gun to her temple, saying “I will f—— end it all.”

    witnessed Hall strike her daughter on the head with a baby bottle, choke her by the neck, push her head through a wall and break open a bedroom door to drag her out.

    Yeah, Hall might not be playing this year. He sounds like a P.O.S.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    put a gun to her temple, saying “I will f—— end it all.”

    witnessed Hall strike her daughter on the head with a baby bottle, choke her by the neck, push her head through a wall and break open a bedroom door to drag her out.

    Yeah, Hall might not be playing this year. He sounds like a P.O.S.

    If true, the Browns should cut him immediately. 

    I don't give a fuck that he literally played high school in the next town over from my hometown, or played at Ohio State.

    Gone. 

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    put a gun to her temple, saying “I will f—— end it all.”

    witnessed Hall strike her daughter on the head with a baby bottle, choke her by the neck, push her head through a wall and break open a bedroom door to drag her out.

    Yeah, Hall might not be playing this year. He sounds like a P.O.S.

    If true, the Browns should cut him immediately. 

    I don't give a fuck that he literally played high school in the next town over from my hometown, or played at Ohio State.

    Gone. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    If true, the Browns should cut him immediately. 

    Yup.  And the league should ban him. 

    ...and he should be banned from owning guns...because...that's not what owning a gun is for...this person doesn't fully understand that so he just plain can't have any.

    ...as a side note, this hurts our team.  We spent a 2nd round pick on his position...and cured nothing.

  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Seems like a bomb ready to go off one day.

    Before cutting him, they should drag him through therapy and anger management.

    I hope no one was looking forward to having him play.

  • JaxJ Jax

    Seems like a bomb ready to go off one day.

    Before cutting him, they should drag him through therapy and anger management.

    I hope no one was looking forward to having him play.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jax said:

    Before cutting him, they should drag him through therapy and anger management.

    Noble thought.  But if you're going to cut him, then go ahead and do it, open up that roster spot, and bring someone else in.  Be thankful that nobody got killed and close the book on him.  

  • @jax said:

    Before cutting him, they should drag him through therapy and anger management.

    Noble thought.  But if you're going to cut him, then go ahead and do it, open up that roster spot, and bring someone else in.  Be thankful that nobody got killed and close the book on him.  

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @orion said:

    Noble thought.  But if you're going to cut him, then go ahead and do it, open up that roster spot, and bring someone else in.  Be thankful that nobody got killed and close the book on him.  

    First reactions aren't always accurate.  We need to let this play out.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If true, the Browns should cut him immediately. 

    Yup.  And the league should ban him. 

    ...and he should be banned from owning guns...because...that's not what owning a gun is for...this person doesn't fully understand that so he just plain can't have any.

    ...as a side note, this hurts our team.  We spent a 2nd round pick on his position...and cured nothing.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @orion said:

    Yup.  And the league should ban him. 

    ...and he should be banned from owning guns...because...that's not what owning a gun is for...this person doesn't fully understand that so he just plain can't have any.

    ...as a side note, this hurts our team.  We spent a 2nd round pick on his position...and cured nothing.

    Well let's not get crazy here...

    Not letting an American have all the guns they want? That's some wack shit right there... ?

  • Orange_RangerO Orange_Ranger wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You know as someone new to sports and football one thing I always found strange was that cities will have all this emotional investment in their teams, but as an outsider I always found it weird a bit because most of the people playing for that team were not local. In fact it seems very rare that they are. I sometimes thought it should be a policy, forget trades and big salaries, it should be like running for office! If you want to play for the Browns or Bengals you need two have at least a year of Ohio residency, or something. It was just a shower thought. And then there's this story... Yeah... There....might be more important things than just being a local...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #18

    he is at team facilities today

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I saw no mention of a rubber swan in a Vegas pool, so all is good.?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    wow he is out with team practices today also

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I read he left the field with trainers and Stefanski.

    Panic attack possibly?  There has to be a lot of weight on him right now.  It's strange for the head coach to leave the field with a physically injured player.

  • I read he left the field with trainers and Stefanski.

    Panic attack possibly?  There has to be a lot of weight on him right now.  It's strange for the head coach to leave the field with a physically injured player.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @ballpeen said:

    I read he left the field with trainers and Stefanski.

    Panic attack possibly?  There has to be a lot of weight on him right now.  It's strange for the head coach to leave the field with a physically injured player.

    Interesting.  

    ...we've heard a version of what happened.  Need verification.  

  • @ballpeen said:

    I read he left the field with trainers and Stefanski.

    Panic attack possibly?  There has to be a lot of weight on him right now.  It's strange for the head coach to leave the field with a physically injured player.

    Interesting.  

    ...we've heard a version of what happened.  Need verification.  

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @orion said:

    Interesting.  

    ...we've heard a version of what happened.  Need verification.  

    No doubt.  Just speculating right now, just talking.