Trade
-
Maybe, some people will get annoyed by this type of "hypo" thread.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on possible trades to help the Browns?
I was thinking we should talk to ole' Al Davis and try to get a hold of either Michael Bush or Justin Fargas.
Any thoughts?
-
Sign Usain Bolt and trade him to the Raiders for all of their first round picks through 2050. You know old Al would do it.
-
Maybe, some people will get annoyed by this type of "hypo" thread.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on possible trades to help the Browns?
I was thinking we should talk to ole' Al Davis and try to get a hold of either Michael Bush or Justin Fargas.
Any thoughts?
The question is what do we have right now that other teams want? The only thing we could offer is draft picks, and we may need 2 O-linemen in next years draft.
Maybe, some people will get annoyed by this type of "hypo" thread.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on possible trades to help the Browns?
I was thinking we should talk to ole' Al Davis and try to get a hold of either Michael Bush or Justin Fargas.
Any thoughts?
-
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on possible trades to help the Browns?
We could probably make a list of 3000 trades that would help the Browns.....none will happen, but none the less we could come up with possible trades.
-
It doesnt matter if we got 40 #1 picks from Oakland you know that we would just blow the picks on "Tim Couch" type, "William Green", "Courtney Brown" type players. I say keep Bolt lol
-
Sign Usain Bolt and trade him to the Raiders for all of their first round picks through 2050. You know old Al would do it.
Sign Usain Bolt and trade him to the Raiders for all of their first round picks through 2050. You know old Al would do it.
I see a top selling jersey when he signs.
The real question is though- 'what did he get on his wonderlic?'
-
I seriously want to know what that guy would run the 40 in......
-
If Browns continue to look inept of offense and ND contnues to look bad on defense, then:
Charlie Weis as the Browns new offensive coordinator.
•••••••
Saw it on an ND board - pure speculation.
-
If Browns continue to look inept of offense and ND contnues to look bad on defense, then:
Charlie Weis as the Browns new offensive coordinator.
•••••••
Saw it on an ND board - pure speculation.
If Browns continue to look inept of offense and ND contnues to look bad on defense, then:
Charlie Weis as the Browns new offensive coordinator.
•••••••
Saw it on an ND board - pure speculation.
That would be a huge shift in the power paradigm even if it was on the surface only. Still, I think it could work. But wishful thinking on my part.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login