Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns at Ravens Score Predictions

Browns at Ravens Score Predictions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
50 Posts 31 Posters 4.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Browns 6

    Ravens 27

    D D BoneD 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Browns 20

      Ravens 17

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
        • 437 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
        #3

        Browns 6

        Ratbirds 31

        I HATE those bastards...so I hate predicting this!

        Sorry

        PS- I'm wrong alot, so maybe this is good 🙂

        I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
        ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

          Browns 6

          Ratbirds 31

          I HATE those bastards...so I hate predicting this!

          Sorry

          PS- I'm wrong alot, so maybe this is good 🙂

          ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
          • 4k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dan-in-florida said:

          Browns 6

          Ratbirds 31

          I HATE those bastards...so I hate predicting this!

          Sorry

          PS- I'm wrong alot, so maybe this is good 🙂

          Thats chickenshit baloney right there! You are sentenced to donating more under boob pictures in the Cheerleading thread.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

            @dan-in-florida said:

            Browns 6

            Ratbirds 31

            I HATE those bastards...so I hate predicting this!

            Sorry

            PS- I'm wrong alot, so maybe this is good 🙂

            Thats chickenshit baloney right there! You are sentenced to donating more under boob pictures in the Cheerleading thread.

            Sez.EJ S
            • 859 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by Sez.EJ
            #5

            @atenears said:

            Thats chickenshit baloney right there! You are sentenced to donating more under boob pictures in the Cheerleading thread.

            browns 20 ratbirds 30

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
              #6

              2-0

              Browns capitalize on Joe Flacco's slowness on reading the D.

              guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hiwaygal H
                • 46 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                H hiwaygal wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Don't make me use my head!!

                All my Browns predictions are from the heart...

                Browns 19

                Low down dirty lice infested moldy colored rat birds 17

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Fooleeze F
                  • 204 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  F Fooleeze wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @danamal said:

                  Ratshit-28

                  Browns-17

                  The Browns lose but begin to show life as an offense but the D has nothing left in the 4th.....Again.

                  I've got a very similar prediction.

                  Browns - 20

                  Them - 31

                  I'm expecting to see a little progress in the timing and comfort-level in the offense. The Defense should do OK through most of the game, but will again become fatigued in the second half.

                  2009 prediction: 8-8, with a much more respectible looking team, and hopefully 3-3 in the division with at least 1 win over each team.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • osusev O
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 4 Reputation
                    O osusev wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    33 ravens 10 browns

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Solon16 S
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
                      #10

                      Do you believe?

                      Greatest sports moment of my life!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 29 Reputation
                        TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Ravens 35

                        Browns 3

                        Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • AdaM ?
                          • Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Browns 31

                          ravens 33

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Vegasdogg V
                            • 1k Posts
                            • 2 Reputation
                            V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bad time for a poor Browns offense to visit that stadium.

                            Ravens 31

                            Browns 0

                            "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Gips GipsG
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 34 Reputation
                              GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
                              #14

                              HEAD:

                              Ravens 38

                              Browns 3

                              HEART:

                              Ravens 17

                              Browns 31

                              HEAD:

                              If DA were starting:

                              Ravens 56

                              Browns 6

                              HEART:

                              If DA were starting

                              Ravens 37

                              Browns 21

                              We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • D BoneD D Bone

                                Browns 6

                                Ravens 27

                                DeadWombat D
                                • 345 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @d-bone said:

                                Browns 6

                                Ravens 27

                                Sounds about right to me.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • BrownieBornNRaised BrownieBornNRaisedB
                                  • 26 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  BrownieBornNRaisedB BrownieBornNRaised wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  The Browns always find a way to win one or two games a year were not supposed to. My head says it prob. wont happen this week, but my heart says were gonna beat those purple wearing pansies. Bring on the rat birds.

                                  Browns-20

                                  Ratbirds-17

                                  You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat. ~ Paul Brown I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein GO BROWNS
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
                                    • 448 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Ravens - 28

                                    Browns - 13

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Browns 56

                                      dirty

                                      stupid

                                      cheatin

                                      ugly

                                      ratbirds 20

                                      Sorry, the heart and brain are attached...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Mr. T Mr. TM
                                        • 7k Posts
                                        • 184 Reputation
                                        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I dont care if we win by 1 point just as long as we win and it can be as ugly of a game I have ever seen. I just want the win!

                                        Head or Gut?
                                        ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Mr. TM Mr. T

                                          I dont care if we win by 1 point just as long as we win and it can be as ugly of a game I have ever seen. I just want the win!

                                          ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 139 Reputation
                                          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @mr.-t said:

                                          I dont care if we win by 1 point just as long as we win and it can be as ugly of a game I have ever seen. I just want the win!

                                          I can't wait to bitch about a 1-point win ... preparing my posts immediately.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate