Skip to content

Which teams will the Browns beat in 2009? VOTE!

The Browns Board
21 14 1.3k
  • It is sad that I had to sit and think about whether we could beat the Lions in their house for a couple seconds...sigh.

    Poll results from the old forum

    Which teams will the Browns beat in 2009?

    • Baltimore Ravens: 12 votes
    • Cincinnati Bengals (H): 26 votes
    • Buffalo Bills: 17 votes
    • Pittsburg Steelers: 10 votes
    • Green Bay Packers (H): 13 votes
    • Chicago Bears: 9 votes
    • Baltimore Ravens (H): 10 votes
    • Detroit Lions: 40 votes
    • Cincinnati Bengals: 13 votes
    • San Diego Chargers (H): 11 votes
    • Pittsburg Steelers (H): 13 votes
    • Kansas City Chiefs : 30 votes
    • Oakland Raiders (H): 32 votes
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (H): 26 votes
    • None, we suck hard!: 8 votes

    @bonedawg said:

    It is sad that I had to sit and think about whether we could beat the Lions in their house for a couple seconds...sigh.

    Yeah, the brother in law is a Lions fan, and I watched the Detroit game before the Browns debacle. not sure if outside of massive improvement we can beat them Lions.

    I was hoping for 6-10 or 7-9 before the season started, but right now that looks way optimistic.

  • They'll beat Jacksonville for sure.

  • I'm holding strong at a possible 8 win season, beat the Steelers once and its 9 wins.

    But, it's Friday and like the rest of us i'm optimistic again till mon.

  • What 2 delusional people think we will win all of the remaining games on the schedule? 🙄

  • What 2 delusional people think we will win all of the remaining games on the schedule? 🙄

    @calfoxwc said:

    What 2 delusional people think we will win all of the remaining games on the schedule? 🙄

    show yourselves you sarcastic people 😠 😠 😛

  • I was one of 'em....is that wrong or something?

    I can't pick the Browns to lose, just isn't in my DNA.

  • Okay. Bob was one of em.

    Now, who was the other comedian who picked all the games for the Browns to win....

    hmm. now who was that... 😊

  • Hey Cal- I won an office pool in 1989 when I picked the Browns to go 9-6-1, we had to predict their regular season record. (seemingly the only prediction I've ever gotten right)....that's the most losses I ever predicted, still haven't gotten over the guilt 🙂

  • Amazing that people think the bears will be our toughest opponent this year.

  • Okay. Bob was one of em.

    Now, who was the other comedian who picked all the games for the Browns to win....

    hmm. now who was that... 😊

    @calfoxwc said:

    Okay. Bob was one of em.

    Now, who was the other comedian who picked all the games for the Browns to win....

    hmm. now who was that... 😊

    Read about 4 posts up from yours Cal...

    I already said that I predicted that we would run the table...14-2...

  • Sorry, Mark ! You're right.

    That makes three of us who never give up, dream big, and are stubborn as hell about our Browns ! GGG

  • After 3 or 4 games we should start to see this team come together and gel. You have to be patient mangini is till getting a feel for who can and who cant perform. As you saw this past week, changed were made on the roster.

    Maybe some will have a fire lit under their asses to perform now.

    When Lerner came to Mangini and asked him what he thought, he said lets jack up the gas cap and drive a new car under it. 😉