■ ? 9/6 plus ★ 9/8 -4:25 pm DAL @ CLE ! ★ AND "LATE GAMES" --> [ GO TO new BROWNS 9/8 GAME THREAD ]
-
As long as it's civil, it's ok.
My 2nd favorite NFL division is the NFC North. Their fans are like us....tortured ( Lions, Vikings= Browns), spoiled ( Packers, like Steelers). Bears, well mostly sadness with a sprinkle of happiness ( Ratbirds).
It is absolutely ok.
I actually really like our resident Steelers fan Vagitron more than I like a good portion of our own fan base on here.
This particular Packers fan strikes me as a pompous douche.
It is absolutely ok.
I actually really like our resident Steelers fan Vagitron more than I like a good portion of our own fan base on here.
This particular Packers fan strikes me as a pompous douche.
In his defense, I think when your team has 2 HOF caliber QBs back to back in roughly a 30 year period, maybe perspective is difficult. Something we certainly aren't used to.
Let's give it a bit more time.
-
It is absolutely ok.
I actually really like our resident Steelers fan Vagitron more than I like a good portion of our own fan base on here.
This particular Packers fan strikes me as a pompous douche.
We do have a juvenile tradition of renaming opposing teams’ fans.
What should we name this guy?
We do have a juvenile tradition of renaming opposing teams’ fans.
What should we name this guy?
It's a Packers fan...
I'm sure Zombo could come up with something in roughly 1/64th of a second with that ammo... ?
-
Again, just so we're understanding each other - Hafley was Ohio State's DC in 2019. I am very aware of what he brings to the table in philosophy and design.
Which is the reason I first and most specifically mentioned the Packer corners vs the bird WRs. I'm going to be enjoying that matchup the best, because my heart is always defense.
I have no dog in the fight. I just love the game and I'm looking forward to seeing some good football this weekend.
so should i bet the over or under,,,lol,, no for real
so should i bet the over or under,,,lol,, no for real
Without looking it up, I believe games in Mexico sit around 50/50 in over/under hitting.
If the Packers offense picks up where it left off, then they can hang 27-30 on Philly. O/U was 48.5. so if you're playing the over, shave the .5 and you're basically asking yourself if you believe Philly can score between 18-21 points.
The travel factor for week 1 may present an issue. Ultimately I don't take much action in NFL or CFB week 0 or 1. So far, all I've locked in on early was Ga Tech +10.5
. BC +17.5
and then took Texas -3.5 this weekend.
-
so should i bet the over or under,,,lol,, no for real
Without looking it up, I believe games in Mexico sit around 50/50 in over/under hitting.
If the Packers offense picks up where it left off, then they can hang 27-30 on Philly. O/U was 48.5. so if you're playing the over, shave the .5 and you're basically asking yourself if you believe Philly can score between 18-21 points.
The travel factor for week 1 may present an issue. Ultimately I don't take much action in NFL or CFB week 0 or 1. So far, all I've locked in on early was Ga Tech +10.5
. BC +17.5
and then took Texas -3.5 this weekend.
-
Why would one care about games in Mexico? This game is in Brazil.
Games in Mexico are the only benchmark for how teams fare with over/under in South America (so far). If there was some great trend in games being one way or the other when South of the border, that would help to further along the decision.
-
Why would one care about games in Mexico? This game is in Brazil.
Games in Mexico are the only benchmark for how teams fare with over/under in South America (so far). If there was some great trend in games being one way or the other when South of the border, that would help to further along the decision.
Games in Mexico are the only benchmark for how teams fare with over/under in South America (so far). If there was some great trend in games being one way or the other when South of the border, that would help to further along the decision.
I get where you are coming from, I just don't feel the neutral field location factors a lot in the final score.
On the other hand, they say the Packers are the most popular team in Brazil, so a Packers heavy crowd could factor in. I would be happy to see Philly have to use a silent count on offense.
-
A good game to kick off the new season with Lamar off target at the end denying the Ravens OT
-
-
-
Birds have found success targeting the perimeter - Brown, Smith and Quon.
Hurts attacking down the hashes has been there problem.
-
Birds have found success targeting the perimeter - Brown, Smith and Quon.
Hurts attacking down the hashes has been there problem.
Birds have found success targeting the perimeter - Brown, Smith and Quon.
Hurts attacking down the hashes has been there problem.
Speaking of "attacking down the hashes", but I feel that throughout his career this is something the Browns have really not taken advantage with Njoku, considering his above average athleticism and that the Browns run so much play-action.
-
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
-
Fly Eagles Fly.
Definitely one of those games where whoever loses is going to be really frustrated by missed chances.
-
Hopefully J-Love is good. He walked off after doc McKenzie looked at the knee. That is good sign. His ankle was rolled up on also. We will see what the MRI shows.
Just crap night all around. The crap Field in Brazil didn't help matters.
I blame LaFleur for the loss.
-
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
The other team has professional athletes and coaches. So, yeah, you do have to give them credit for the plays they make.
-
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
The other team has professional athletes and coaches. So, yeah, you do have to give them credit for the plays they make.
The other team has professional athletes and coaches. So, yeah, you do have to give them credit for the plays they make.
You don't know the history. LaFleur has said "gotta give them credit" after unacceptable performances before. The Packers clearly beat themselves. Obviously I did not want to hear about who is due credit after an impermissible performance. I wrote that before his presser. Sure enough, he said it again.
LaFleur is still a very good coach, not implying he isn't. Last night was not a representation of the team. He knows that.
Time to move on and focus on the Colts.
-
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
See, like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't take fans very long to bitch about "play calling."
Slippery field for both teams, but it really effected Christian Watson, who dropped one TD, and possibly another ( pass was a tad to far outside, perhaps).
Weird thing is the kickers seemed to be fine on that field. Only 1 missed kick.
-
A thousand penalties called on the Packers
Packers also should have had at least 14 more points in the red zone. You can't get only 9 points off 3 turnovers. Absolute clown play calling by LaFleur. Then he will say his usual BS in the presser. "Got to give them credit."
Unacceptable performance. Absolutely unacceptable.
What a friggin' clown show.
See, like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't take fans very long to bitch about "play calling."
Slippery field for both teams, but it really effected Christian Watson, who dropped one TD, and possibly another ( pass was a tad to far outside, perhaps).
Weird thing is the kickers seemed to be fine on that field. Only 1 missed kick.
See, like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't take fans very long to bitch about "play calling."
Slippery field for both teams, but it really effected Christian Watson, who dropped one TD, and possibly another ( pass was a tad to far outside, perhaps).
Weird thing is the kickers seemed to be fine on that field. Only 1 missed kick.
Red zone playing calling I was referring to. You can't come away with only 9 points after 3 turnovers. LaFleur said the same thing.
Field conditions is no excuse. Just like a flag happy crew of officials isn't.
Oh, and my first post was seconds after a poorly played game. Of course I was highly annoyed.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login