Interesting stuff
-
Social media has destroyed your generation
-
Social media has destroyed your generation
No ding dong.. The exact opposite happened and brainwashed yours..
-
Social media has destroyed your generation
Says the kid who doesn't know what life is about, lmao!
-
Social media has destroyed your generation
No ding dong.. The exact opposite happened and brainwashed yours..
No ding dong.. The exact opposite happened and brainwashed yours..
Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe. FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not... The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.
There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.
-
-
Jul 16, 2024Fears of political violence became more prominent in America after thousands of Trump supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in a bid to overturn Trump's election loss to Biden.
-
Oct 11, 2021Republicans want to move on from the January 6 insurrection, arguing it's time to focus on the future. But their amnesia has grown along with their fealty to former President Donald Trump,
-
-
-
Sep 17, 2022American democracy is facing two distinct threats, which together represent the most serious challenge to the country's governing ideals in decades. The first threat is acute: a growing movement ...
-
Apr 17, 2024America has many problems—polarization, inequality, loss of trust, mass shootings, deaths of despair from drugs and suicide—just to name a few that make headlines. There is a case for pessimism.
-
Jan 11, 2022Last month, the Institute of Politics at Harvard's Kennedy School published a poll that found half of voting age Americans under 30 thought our democracy was "in trouble" or "failing." A third ...
-
Oct 17, 2023The United States is experiencing two major forms of democratic erosion in its governing institutions: 6. Strategic manipulation of elections. Distinct from "voter fraud," which is almost non ...
-
-
-
Aug 18, 2023But the America of 2023 is not the America of the framers of the Constitution in the late 18th century, a time when enslaved people were counted as three-fifths of a person and women did not have ...Sep 30, 2021In a paper published this month, he wrote that "The United States faces a serious risk that the 2024 presidential election, and other future U.S. elections, will not be conducted fairly, and ...
-
-
So when you going to take a reality pill Cal... BOARD HOG? Nine posts in a row, right up there with your hero on Truth Social... He's losing it Cal- AND SO ARE YOU. Lost count, but around ten links talking to yourself.... Does it make you feel better spewing uncontrollably in your private Steve Sandbox? You're devolving rapidly as fast as your paradigm of truth (pathological liar), outstanding citizen (convicted felon) faithful husband ( convicted sexual abuser and adulterer), and not so accurate filer of tax returns... (tax cheat) Care to discuss with me why his accountant is currently in jail for tax fraud? didn't think so.
I'd 1\2 respect you more if you'd admit your morality is as screwed up as Don-Old's. ?
-
No ding dong.. The exact opposite happened and brainwashed yours..
Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe. FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not... The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.
There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.
Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe. FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not... The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.
There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.
Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack.. His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!
EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!
Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!
-
No ding dong.. The exact opposite happened and brainwashed yours..
Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe. FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not... The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.
There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.
-
so, whoreta is one of those haters who can not stand to not control everything.
very strange, that is.
-
You're the worst offender. Case in point.
Har har... can't stand the truth..
so, whoreta is one of those haters who can not stand to not control everything.
very strange, that is.
Stop swilling the Kool-Aid pal... I control exactly nothing around here anymore, but you sure are one humongous board hog. And just love to use grade school names for anyone who happens to have an opposing opinion. That's so unadult of you BTW....
-
You're the worst offender. Case in point.
Har har... can't stand the truth..
so, whoreta is one of those haters who can not stand to not control everything.
very strange, that is.
Stop swilling the Kool-Aid pal... I control exactly nothing around here anymore, but you sure are one humongous board hog. And just love to use grade school names for anyone who happens to have an opposing opinion. That's so unadult of you BTW....
Har har... can't stand the truth..
Stop swilling the Kool-Aid pal... I control exactly nothing around here anymore, but you sure are one humongous board hog. And just love to use grade school names for anyone who happens to have an opposing opinion. That's so unadult of you BTW....
The truth is you have been mind fucked , Goober!
-
Nickers I'm FAR from brainwashed- (Woody isn't either) However as the insulting room temperature IQ losers who populate this forum would have you believe. FWIW, I have a damn good grip on reality, regardless of how much wine I happen to swill- or not... The poor guy who started this thread- FYI does not.
There's a few neo fascists here who I won't mention by name- who are in the Ted Cruz IQ level, but they're the exception- and they're swilling the Kool-Aid too.
Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack.. His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!
EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!
Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!
Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack.. His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!
EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!
Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!
I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.
Talk about being mind fucked...
Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia... He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz BTW.
That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality...
FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....
-
Larry... You dumbocrats are using the Cloward-Piven strategy and the Nazi playbook to a tee... No one is buying your horse shit... Run along now..... My family came from a rugged land where Tyranny by the Serbs used the same damn methods.. I'm sure Diehard would back me on this.. My uncle has written books on this.... They took everything My family had in our village.. Burned everything to a crisp not once but two times if not more.. Tito took control and forced everyone to live under communist rule for nearly 60 years or more ,, ... Took away their guns.. Killed innocent people.Things got a bit better after the last bloody battle between the Croats and the Serbs... My grandfather was killed at blieburg by surprise attack.. His Armies put down their guns in peace and were slaughtered... Take your horse shit and cram it up your bung hole!
EDIT: Heres my Great Grandparents house they destroyed and My grandmothers house they ransacked.. Go to fucking HELL!
Coming to America soon if we don't stop this shit NOW!
I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.
Talk about being mind fucked...
Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia... He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz BTW.
That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality...
FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....
I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.
Talk about being mind fucked...
Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia... He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz BTW.
That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality...
FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....
Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..
-
Makes sense
-
Makes sense
Makes sense
that explains a hell of a lot....
-
-
I am truly sorry that your family got a really bad deal back in the Old Country nickers.
Talk about being mind fucked...
Some around here don't buy what is plain as mud- (and are in serious denial) IF they'd bother to open their eyes to it. Mr. Trump...Besides being a pathological liar, malignant narcissist, and rapidly descending into dementia... He's a convicted felon, with plenty more convictions staring him in the face, a convicted sexual abuser, and a tax cheat to top it off. But he's a great snake oil salesman selling those golden slippers- buy a pair and they'll take you straight to Oz, that wouldn't be Dr Oz BTW.
That FYI isn't TDS- it's fucking reality...
FWIW, I'll take Comrade Kamala communism over a Nazi style dictatorship under the Cult 45 Orange Blob....
Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..
Then you are a sellout to America... What you are accusing Trump of is exactly what Kamala, Biden and Obama are... Your too stupid to realize it.. I feel sorry for you..
Exactly? Not even close. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks putting a mentally unstable, amoral, demented old man in charge of the nuke codes is a good idea.
I'll leave you with this thought Nick if you think voting for Harris is a vote for communism.... I haven't seen her or Tim make statements like these...
"I'm going to be a dictator on day one"
"If you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again."
Think Don-Old is just kidding, or fantasizing? WELL I DON'T.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login