Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. ★ SEPT 2 - need - TWO (now 1) FLEAFLICKER FL players ASAP ! ★ FIRST COME GETS IN." ★ Rev. 9/4/24

★ SEPT 2 -  need - TWO (now 1)  FLEAFLICKER FL players ASAP ! ★ FIRST COME GETS IN." ★ Rev. 9/4/24

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 2 Posters 300 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 18k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #1

    ●~~~~~~~~~~●

    ★ SEPT 2 -  **We need - TWO   ( * now 1)  FLEAFLICKER FL   players ASAP ! !    [ * Just rev. now. 9/4/2024. ]

    **FIRST COME GETS IN." FRIENDS & FAMILY GETS FIRST PICK !  ■  LET ME KNOW ASAP ! ! ■       Thank you,    mjp here  -or-  [email protected]

    ●~~~~~~~~~~●

    * BOTH   HAVE GOOD TEAMS  !

    GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Getting in is   EASY   I just get your info  ....  send you an invite.    That's it.

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ...umm....perhaps it's just me...but I don't know what is meant here.

        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
        mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • OrionO Orion

          ...umm....perhaps it's just me...but I don't know what is meant here.

          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 18k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
          #4

          @orion said:

          ...umm....perhaps it's just me...but I don't know what is meant here.

          For  FOOTBALL fans here who   also   like to play in   FLs   ....  FANTASY LEAGUES. ....   we have a few rare openings (1 now)  in a few   GOOD    FLs.      We  would like to fill  before. WEEK 1 starts.

          That's all,   nothing more or less. ...  just some fun  and then they will be   - "DELETED AWAY" -   when done.   * Any other questions   feel FREE to ask.    ( Oh the FLs are also  * FREE  to play. )       mjp.

          ▪︎-----▪︎

          ....  edit add  # 1. ....    Hey Orion,  I noticed that you spend most of your time on    The Browns Board  (TBB)  but if you'd  look around  you might notice that   - TBB -  also offers  - 9 -  other   BOARDS  and  FORUMS  of interest for  other. Cleveland,  NE Ohio  and the surrounding  areas  in the  USA  and  some even     overseas   (now how about that) .

          SO,  there is a   whole   lot more to like around   "TBB"  -  The Browns Board   -   than  just  our  beloved  BROWNS !   But the    ONE THING  that draws us all here  ....  regardless of  the  pro  sports mentioned  it's  TRUE  that   Cleveland  is a  FOOTBALL  town  first.   ▪︎-->

          -  GO BROWNS ! -

          cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
          OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mjp28M mjp28

            @orion said:

            ...umm....perhaps it's just me...but I don't know what is meant here.

            For  FOOTBALL fans here who   also   like to play in   FLs   ....  FANTASY LEAGUES. ....   we have a few rare openings (1 now)  in a few   GOOD    FLs.      We  would like to fill  before. WEEK 1 starts.

            That's all,   nothing more or less. ...  just some fun  and then they will be   - "DELETED AWAY" -   when done.   * Any other questions   feel FREE to ask.    ( Oh the FLs are also  * FREE  to play. )       mjp.

            ▪︎-----▪︎

            ....  edit add  # 1. ....    Hey Orion,  I noticed that you spend most of your time on    The Browns Board  (TBB)  but if you'd  look around  you might notice that   - TBB -  also offers  - 9 -  other   BOARDS  and  FORUMS  of interest for  other. Cleveland,  NE Ohio  and the surrounding  areas  in the  USA  and  some even     overseas   (now how about that) .

            SO,  there is a   whole   lot more to like around   "TBB"  -  The Browns Board   -   than  just  our  beloved  BROWNS !   But the    ONE THING  that draws us all here  ....  regardless of  the  pro  sports mentioned  it's  TRUE  that   Cleveland  is a  FOOTBALL  town  first.   ▪︎-->

            -  GO BROWNS ! -

            cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

            Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mjp28 said:

            Hey Orion,  I noticed that you spend most of your time on    The Browns Board  (TBB)

            Thanks for the info mjp.  I've been 'done' with fantasy football for many years now.  

            As for the other forums, I've never lived anywhere near OH.  I like the Yankees and the Knicks.  I don't give a rats ass what happens with the Cavs and Indians (and they should still be The Indians...all that was needed was to create a dignified logo instead of Wahoo).  The Poly board?  This is the worst US political climate I've ever seen.  I guarantee you I'd wind up losing all respect for a whole lot of people if I ever went in there.  However, once in 6 or 7 blue moons I'll post a pic of a guitar in the Barber Shop.  🙂   Maybe I'll post some pics of the Vette.  I recently gave it a Zaino Show Car Polish treatment and took some pics.  🙂 

            BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 18k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Orion,   a few of my old favorites  .....  I bought. ALL  of them   used   I was a motor-head.

              My '75 vette,  had it for 11 years,   me at 23 and my old '69 Mach 1,  my  '76 Honda 750   a great cruser,   my '71 Honda 350 Scrambler (bought new).   and my 1st car  a '65 Mustang ....   fun car.

              IMG_1557-14542-scaled-1.png

              PhotoRoom-20211129_211648-1.png

              s-l500.jpg

              1970-honda-cl350-scrambler-1.jpg

              Michael '65 Mustang~3.jpg

              GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate