Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Cowboys
-
Should be a nice game.
I will be there. Currently in a hotel in Cincy. I don't drive through anymore. Looks like decent temps, but the wind could make it feel a bit cool, so will have a sweatshirt.
-
Way to go ballpeen! Enjoy!
I have had season tickets for 18 years. I don't buy them to not use them. As I have gotten older the trip from Chattanooga has started to take a toll. I can't say I make every game anymore, but I make at least 5-6.
Today, head for Cleveland in a hour or so, head to the stadium to buy some new gear. Maybe grab some lunch at the Flatiron, or drive out to Jakes on the Lake for a later lunch, or just munch then go to Don's Pomeroy PUB for an early dinner after checking in to the hotel.
The 4 hour drive up to Cleveland gives the wife and I time to set the final plans.
-
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
-
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
BIG Congrats to proud Papa and to Daughter!!!!!
-
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
-
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
And disguised him as the underworld God Hades.
?
-
I expect our D to smack the hell outta them cowboys, their only playmaker just rejoined the team and who are they going to count on Zeke ? cook ? I see a beatdown being put on by The Browns
-
In Vegas the Cowboys opened as a 1.5 point favorite on average, but huge betting has reversed that a full 4 points so the line is now Browns by 2.5. That kind of movement from opening to this close to kickoff is very rare. Lot big $$ has gone towards the Browns to win.
Oh, and my daughters book published on Tuesday was sold out on Amazon in two days. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL!?
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
-
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
I'm sorry Ghoolie, I don't socialize with men who beat women.
Nothing personal, of course.
-
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
I'm sorry Ghoolie, I don't socialize with men who beat women.
Nothing personal, of course.
I'm sorry Ghoolie, I don't socialize with men who beat women.
Nothing personal, of course.
Okay, okay. I will stop beating you.
-
Did she write a biography of Derrick Henry? ?
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
No I didn't.
I only explained some X's and O"s stuff because I love talking ball. If this is a 'money where your mouth is'... not only did I bet the over, I bet against the Browns.
-
I'm sorry Ghoolie, I don't socialize with men who beat women.
Nothing personal, of course.
Okay, okay. I will stop beating you.
Okay, okay. I will stop beating you.
Did it make you feel strong, beating your first wife?
You must have a tremendous amount of guilt.
Perhaps you should find Jesus, and ask his forgiveness.
-
Tiamat told everyone to bet the Browns based on his analytics. However, the Browns didn't really lose. Not in the fantasy work where Tiamat dwells.
No I didn't.
I only explained some X's and O"s stuff because I love talking ball. If this is a 'money where your mouth is'... not only did I bet the over, I bet against the Browns.
No I didn't.
I only explained some X's and O"s stuff because I love talking ball. If this is a 'money where your mouth is'... not only did I bet the over, I bet against the Browns.
Dude, I know you love talking football. But you have a life. Live it. Do something in the real world.
You bet football? This you think is something admirable or intellectual?
If you were any good at this shit, you would have an NFL job, and not waste your life providing statistics for all us assholes (me included).
You bet on football, I bet on me. I risked all we had on a start up company. we just secured $21 million in financing to build q new plant in CA. I also am raising funds for a new start up for a water technology I invented.
Now, the point of this is not a pissing contest, for there are serial entrepreneurs who make me look like Mild Garrett, WPOY - Wimpy Player Of The Year.
You are a bright guy. Set your sights higher. You deserve better than putting all that effort into this fucking moshpit.
I believe in you. You deserve more.
If you were one of my employees,.or son, that's what I would tellbyou.
-
No I didn't.
I only explained some X's and O"s stuff because I love talking ball. If this is a 'money where your mouth is'... not only did I bet the over, I bet against the Browns.
Dude, I know you love talking football. But you have a life. Live it. Do something in the real world.
You bet football? This you think is something admirable or intellectual?
If you were any good at this shit, you would have an NFL job, and not waste your life providing statistics for all us assholes (me included).
You bet on football, I bet on me. I risked all we had on a start up company. we just secured $21 million in financing to build q new plant in CA. I also am raising funds for a new start up for a water technology I invented.
Now, the point of this is not a pissing contest, for there are serial entrepreneurs who make me look like Mild Garrett, WPOY - Wimpy Player Of The Year.
You are a bright guy. Set your sights higher. You deserve better than putting all that effort into this fucking moshpit.
I believe in you. You deserve more.
If you were one of my employees,.or son, that's what I would tellbyou.
Dude, I know you love talking football. But you have a life. Live it. Do something in the real world.
You bet football? This you think is something admirable or intellectual?
If you were any good at this shit, you would have an NFL job, and not waste your life providing statistics for all us assholes (me included).
You bet on football, I bet on me. I risked all we had on a start up company. we just secured $21 million in financing to build q new plant in CA. I also am raising funds for a new start up for a water technology I invented.
Now, the point of this is not a pissing contest, for there are serial entrepreneurs who make me look like Mild Garrett, WPOY - Wimpy Player Of The Year.
You are a bright guy. Set your sights higher. You deserve better than putting all that effort into this fucking moshpit.
I believe in you. You deserve more.
If you were one of my employees,.or son, that's what I would tellbyou.
Neat.
-
?
-
No I didn't.
I only explained some X's and O"s stuff because I love talking ball. If this is a 'money where your mouth is'... not only did I bet the over, I bet against the Browns.
Dude, I know you love talking football. But you have a life. Live it. Do something in the real world.
You bet football? This you think is something admirable or intellectual?
If you were any good at this shit, you would have an NFL job, and not waste your life providing statistics for all us assholes (me included).
You bet on football, I bet on me. I risked all we had on a start up company. we just secured $21 million in financing to build q new plant in CA. I also am raising funds for a new start up for a water technology I invented.
Now, the point of this is not a pissing contest, for there are serial entrepreneurs who make me look like Mild Garrett, WPOY - Wimpy Player Of The Year.
You are a bright guy. Set your sights higher. You deserve better than putting all that effort into this fucking moshpit.
I believe in you. You deserve more.
If you were one of my employees,.or son, that's what I would tellbyou.
Dude, I know you love talking football. But you have a life. Live it. Do something in the real world.
If you were one of my employees,.or son, that's what I would tellbyou.
? Says a guy that beats women (that's plural)
-
I'm sorry Ghoolie, I don't socialize with men who beat women.
Nothing personal, of course.
Okay, okay. I will stop beating you.
Okay, okay. I will stop beating you.
Were those really the 1st 2 sentences after "I do?" That's adorable...
-
Tale of the Tape O f f e n s e D e f e n s e Cleveland Rush /G Pass /G Sacked Run D /G Pass D /G Sacks Give/Take BROWNS 119 12th 236 19th 45 105 11th 185 2nd 49 -9 Cowboys 113 14th 274 3rd 40 112 16th 205 5th 46 +10 2023 season stats.....of which we opened the year as one of the top 3 rushing teams in the league. And we played like it until Chubb got hurt. Steadily throughout the season we brought that number down. And we still don't have Chubb so I would expect it to continue to fall to it's next meta-stable state. That's where the Cowboys are a bit vulnerable though. So we're going to have to be able to run to win this game. The Cowboys are #3 passing the ball. We're #2 against the pass but the Cowboys are gonna get yards passing the ball. We don't want Watson to have to be involved in a boat race of a game. We will need to be able to run...slow the game down...take FG's whenever in range...and play good defense. Put the crazy/aggressive analytics 4th down playbook away, at least until you figure out the offense's capabilities. - I'm hoping we can steal this win -
Tale of the Tape O f f e n s e D e f e n s e Cleveland Rush /G Pass /G Sacked Run D /G Pass D /G Sacks Give/Take BROWNS 119 12th 236 19th 45 105 11th 185 2nd 49 -9 Cowboys 113 14th 274 3rd 40 112 16th 205 5th 46 +10 So, what happened. Well, we continued our downward trend at running the ball. The Cowboys being #5 against the pass did their thing on our passing game. We gave up a ST TD. We then panicked and started going for it on 4th down all the time...and not making it. We accomplished the creation of a negative feedback loop. And then the game was over. ( - and Watson finished with a QB rating of 51...although one INT went right through the receiver's hands - )
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login