Skip to content

Michigan vs Texas

College Football Forum
18 6 769
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I saw that the cheater sign stealer is coaching somewhere and lost 60-0 LMAO

  • I saw that the cheater sign stealer is coaching somewhere and lost 60-0 LMAO

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @browns149 said:

    I saw that the cheater sign stealer is coaching somewhere and lost 60-0 LMAO

    IMG_6026.png

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Let’s check in on the Big House and feel the vibe…

    IMG_6028.jpeg

  • Let’s check in on the Big House and feel the vibe…

    IMG_6028.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @canton-dawg said:

    Let’s check in on the Big House and feel the vibe…

    IMG_6028.jpeg

    Not to worry, the following movie can be re-seen at any time (ie; EVERY Saturday) for the passionate Michigan fans like... I forgot his name already...

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Just an observation, but I think Michigan is a much better team when they know the other team’s plays.

  • Just an observation, but I think Michigan is a much better team when they know the other team’s plays.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @canton-dawg said:

    Just an observation, but I think Michigan is a much better team when they know the other team’s plays.

    Yeah, their fans are looking for new hobbies as we speak. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Apparently me not posting here was really bumming out Canton. The old fool just missed me so much. It's adorable honestly. 

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind than I was hoping. Cost of winning a title and everyone leaving. But I'll still take being national champions.

    And it's pretty sad OSU fans are still clinging to the Stallions stuff. Just looking for any excuse possible for why they lost. Michigan ran it down OSUs throat and y'all are scrambling to make sense of it all. How fucking sad. Day's little hit job got his Boogeyman out of town. Too bad he's still failing at OSU. 

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread because I know you are all mostly just here to troll. Again, kinda sad you're more obsessed with Michigan than your own team, but when you lose three years in a row I guess I get it. If it helps OSU to live in this Stallions fantasy land, go for it, none of the results on the field are changing. 

    I'd just hope that Day can finally win. If he can't with his $20M roster you've get bigger problems. 

  • Apparently me not posting here was really bumming out Canton. The old fool just missed me so much. It's adorable honestly. 

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind than I was hoping. Cost of winning a title and everyone leaving. But I'll still take being national champions.

    And it's pretty sad OSU fans are still clinging to the Stallions stuff. Just looking for any excuse possible for why they lost. Michigan ran it down OSUs throat and y'all are scrambling to make sense of it all. How fucking sad. Day's little hit job got his Boogeyman out of town. Too bad he's still failing at OSU. 

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread because I know you are all mostly just here to troll. Again, kinda sad you're more obsessed with Michigan than your own team, but when you lose three years in a row I guess I get it. If it helps OSU to live in this Stallions fantasy land, go for it, none of the results on the field are changing. 

    I'd just hope that Day can finally win. If he can't with his $20M roster you've get bigger problems. 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread

    Not to worry, I'm thinking there will be a few more of these type threads for you to enjoy before the season is over 😉

  • Apparently me not posting here was really bumming out Canton. The old fool just missed me so much. It's adorable honestly. 

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind than I was hoping. Cost of winning a title and everyone leaving. But I'll still take being national champions.

    And it's pretty sad OSU fans are still clinging to the Stallions stuff. Just looking for any excuse possible for why they lost. Michigan ran it down OSUs throat and y'all are scrambling to make sense of it all. How fucking sad. Day's little hit job got his Boogeyman out of town. Too bad he's still failing at OSU. 

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread because I know you are all mostly just here to troll. Again, kinda sad you're more obsessed with Michigan than your own team, but when you lose three years in a row I guess I get it. If it helps OSU to live in this Stallions fantasy land, go for it, none of the results on the field are changing. 

    I'd just hope that Day can finally win. If he can't with his $20M roster you've get bigger problems. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    Apparently me not posting here was really bumming out Canton. The old fool just missed me so much. It's adorable honestly. 

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind than I was hoping. Cost of winning a title and everyone leaving. But I'll still take being national champions.

    And it's pretty sad OSU fans are still clinging to the Stallions stuff. Just looking for any excuse possible for why they lost. Michigan ran it down OSUs throat and y'all are scrambling to make sense of it all. How fucking sad. Day's little hit job got his Boogeyman out of town. Too bad he's still failing at OSU. 

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread because I know you are all mostly just here to troll. Again, kinda sad you're more obsessed with Michigan than your own team, but when you lose three years in a row I guess I get it. If it helps OSU to live in this Stallions fantasy land, go for it, none of the results on the field are changing. 

    I'd just hope that Day can finally win. If he can't with his $20M roster you've get bigger problems. 

    IMG_6042.png

  • Apparently me not posting here was really bumming out Canton. The old fool just missed me so much. It's adorable honestly. 

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind than I was hoping. Cost of winning a title and everyone leaving. But I'll still take being national champions.

    And it's pretty sad OSU fans are still clinging to the Stallions stuff. Just looking for any excuse possible for why they lost. Michigan ran it down OSUs throat and y'all are scrambling to make sense of it all. How fucking sad. Day's little hit job got his Boogeyman out of town. Too bad he's still failing at OSU. 

    This will absolutely be my only post in this thread because I know you are all mostly just here to troll. Again, kinda sad you're more obsessed with Michigan than your own team, but when you lose three years in a row I guess I get it. If it helps OSU to live in this Stallions fantasy land, go for it, none of the results on the field are changing. 

    I'd just hope that Day can finally win. If he can't with his $20M roster you've get bigger problems. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mld-woody said:

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind

    @canton-dawg Looks like Ken & Barbie Nation wants clarify to you and other Buckeyes fans that they're happy winning only 1 National Championship after the year 2000.  Okay, now let's talk asterisks-free football. Buckeyes fans are really happy with 2 National Championships in the new millennium.  Watching Harbaugh go O for Urban Meyer was pretty special too. ?  

  • @mld-woody said:

    We were never beating Texas. Thought it would be closer, but our offense is further behind

    @canton-dawg Looks like Ken & Barbie Nation wants clarify to you and other Buckeyes fans that they're happy winning only 1 National Championship after the year 2000.  Okay, now let's talk asterisks-free football. Buckeyes fans are really happy with 2 National Championships in the new millennium.  Watching Harbaugh go O for Urban Meyer was pretty special too. ?  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @flugel said:

    @canton-dawg Looks like Ken & Barbie Nation wants clarify to you and other Buckeyes fans that they're happy winning only 1 National Championship after the year 2000.  Okay, now let's talk asterisks-free football. Buckeyes fans are really happy with 2 National Championships in the new millennium.  Watching Harbaugh go O for Urban Meyer was pretty special too. ?  

    What’s really going to be interesting is the event the NCAA is going to bring to Michigan the Monday prior to the OSU game.

    Stay tuned!

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    But I heard Meatchicken didn’t pay players? ?

    IMG_0184.jpeg

  • But I heard Meatchicken didn’t pay players? ?

    IMG_0184.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @canton-dawg said:

    But I heard Meatchicken didn’t pay players? ?

    IMG_0184.jpeg

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Scum lost to Illinois. LMAO.   
    Who’s the next coach?  
    Back to irrelevancy they go

    Not too mention the sanctions that Harbutt left for them to deal with

    Going to be a long long long time before that team up north means anything again