Skip to content

I Guarantee a Browns win on Sunday

The Browns Board
61 32 4.0k
  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #41

    One thing that I took from last week....down 13-6, we gave up a huge play for a TD. BUT, it was because we SOLD THE FARM on an ALL OUT BLITZ!!! They didn't get beat because they sat back and let it happen, they TRIED to make the big play, they TRIED to steel the game despite playing poorly.

    THEY TRIED!

    As the year goes by and this team starts gelling (keep in mind, there are 6 new starters on offense and 5-6 new starters on defense), the TRYING will start turning into WINNING!

    Here is to getting the first WIN TODAY!!!

  • Up at 7:30am ... coffee, eggs ... paced for the past half-hour ... ready to crack open my first one of the day.

    Damn, I'm nervous about this one ... feel good things today, ready to see some pads crack.

    Toast! ... grab a beverage and let's get our game face on. We got this one, baby!

    I'm pumped!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @atenears said:

    Up at 7:30am ... coffee, eggs ... paced for the past half-hour ... ready to crack open my first one of the day.

    Damn, I'm nervous about this one ... feel good things today, ready to see some pads crack.

    Toast! ... grab a beverage and let's get our game face on. We got this one, baby!

    I'm pumped!

    That was nice of you to get up early and cook breakfast for your wife and 2 dozen kids.. 🙂

  • S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Steeler SChuck said:

    I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Fantasize this (slapping horse ball on table) ... beetch!

    Fucking steeler fem.

  • I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    R Ravensnest wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Steeler SChuck said:

    I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    How can you start any of the Ravens on FF if you believe that the Browns will win. DUH

  • Steeler SChuck said:

    I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

    Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    How can you start any of the Ravens on FF if you believe that the Browns will win. DUH

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @ravensnest said:

    How can you start any of the Ravens on FF if you believe that the Browns will win. DUH

    Stains fans here are going to have fun with you. You're a sharp one I see.

    Enjoy the ride.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Guarantee a win?

    I don't have that much faith.

  • next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Are you freaking serious? A QB sneak on 1st and 10...

  • S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Is it too late to retract my prediction?

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I did just like Atenears said and bet it all on Cleveland. Now what are the kids going to eat this week?

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #51

    We'll get'em next week ...

  • A Adz1987 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Perhaps we can run the WildDawg to Cribbs for the whole game...

  • We'll get'em next week ...

    D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @atenears said:

    We'll get'em next week ...

    Might as well wait to put up your "guarantee a win against the bengals" thread up. Wait a few days... people will forget how absolutely disgusting our team played by then.

    We'll be having 21-17 browns prediction threads before you know it. 😆

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I wonder where Tebow will be in the draft next year.

    And a right tackle.

    And two SMART cb's.... and safeties

    and a RG that can move...

    and some smarter, faster, tougher lb's...

    Please trade Braylon. and Wimbley and...

    let Bernie Kosar start calling the plays....

    dammit. 😠

  • @atenears said:

    I actually have Detroit over Washington & Cincy over Pittsburgh as well. There is always that weekend early in the season where it's an up-set special ... it will start in the college ranks on Saturday and spill over into Sunday.

    There were a lot of upsets today; from South Florida beating Florida State, Virginia Tech upsetting Miami, Oregon killed #6 Cal (42-3), Iowa stealing one from Penn St. in (un)Happy Valley .... a lot of near upsets too in Indiana getting 20.5 points and only losing to the School up North by 3. Miss St almost knocking off LSU ...

    I told you all ... the stars are aligned. Don't worry about sending the kids off without lunch money this week, bet it all ... bet it all on the Browns.

    F flipflop wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @atenears said:

    There were a lot of upsets today; from South Florida beating Florida State, Virginia Tech upsetting Miami, Oregon killed #6 Cal (42-3), Iowa stealing one from Penn St. in (un)Happy Valley .... a lot of near upsets too in Indiana getting 20.5 points and only losing to the School up North by 3. Miss St almost knocking off LSU ...

    I told you all ... the stars are aligned. Don't worry about sending the kids off without lunch money this week, bet it all ... bet it all on the Browns.

    I bet it all and don't have $10 for the kids lunch money.........can i borrow a twenty.

  • @atenears said:

    There were a lot of upsets today; from South Florida beating Florida State, Virginia Tech upsetting Miami, Oregon killed #6 Cal (42-3), Iowa stealing one from Penn St. in (un)Happy Valley .... a lot of near upsets too in Indiana getting 20.5 points and only losing to the School up North by 3. Miss St almost knocking off LSU ...

    I told you all ... the stars are aligned. Don't worry about sending the kids off without lunch money this week, bet it all ... bet it all on the Browns.

    I bet it all and don't have $10 for the kids lunch money.........can i borrow a twenty.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @flipflop said:

    I bet it all and don't have $10 for the kids lunch money.........can i borrow a twenty.

    Dude, do you know anyone that wants to buy a Jersey? I had thousands in inventory over here and my kids haven't had lunch yet this year.

  • G GroundGame27 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Well can I just state for the record that I knew browns would never win and also that they would not get in the endzone? I think we are literly considered the worst team in the NFL

  • A Art wrote on last edited by
    #58

    I gotta say depsite how bad quinn was,and DA aswell, the browns fought the whole game. Garauntee huh, rofl.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #59

    I guarantee the Titanic can't sink...........................

  • There will be an upset this week but it wont be Cleve over Balt, this team is just to inept to beat a Ravens team at home that looks even better this year than last. My upsets are Det over Was and Cincy over Pitt. Final score Browns 13 Ravens 31, the offensive woes dreadfully continue. I like your guys optimism and hope your right I just dont see the Browns shocking anyone this week Det and Cincy however will shock the NFL. JMHO...

    ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @ithika said:

    There will be an upset this week but it wont be Cleve over Balt, this team is just to inept to beat a Ravens team at home that looks even better this year than last. My upsets are Det over Was and Cincy over Pitt. Final score Browns 13 Ravens 31, the offensive woes dreadfully continue. I like your guys optimism and hope your right I just dont see the Browns shocking anyone this week Det and Cincy however will shock the NFL. JMHO...

    Not to toot my own horn here but I had all of my picks right this week unfortunately I didn't bet on them, I should have I'd be a rich man right now if i did. Lets all just face it the Browns are probable the worst team in the NFL this year. The only good thing about this is that we can only get better and will also have some great draft picks next year to build this team.