Skip to content

Is one game the season?

The Browns Board
25 7 783
  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Suicide Hanging Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #3

    I dunno. Is it one game for Aaron Rodgers being beaten badly by the 49ers?

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401671696

  • PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #4

    Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

  • Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @packernation said:

    Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    Welcome to the Browns Board...

  • Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @packernation said:

    Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    We are so sorry that we aren't catering to the wants and needs of a Green Bay Packers fan.

    A thousand apologies. 

  • Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @packernation said:

    Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    And we give a fuck what your focus is, why?

    Your jackoff team is so exciting that you post here?

  • @packernation said:

    Where is the thread about the Jags game? 

    I personally have moved on from week 1. The focus is now on the Colts and the Jags for me.

    And we give a fuck what your focus is, why?

    Your jackoff team is so exciting that you post here?

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #8

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    And we give a fuck what your focus is, why?

    Your jackoff team is so exciting that you post here?

    This isn't the only NFL forum I comment on. But this is the only that cries over me.

    You got something to say clown boy? Say it to my face, all you are is a scared little bitch hiding behind a screen. You can't even attempt to troll without making a fool of yourself.

    The Browns are the laughingstock of the league for many years. Not my fault your team sucks limp dick.

    I have attended 7 Browns Packers games since 1995, including 3 in Cleveland. The Browns won one. We feel sorry for your irrelevant team, scared clown.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    And we give a fuck what your focus is, why?

    Your jackoff team is so exciting that you post here?

    This isn't the only NFL forum I comment on. But this is the only that cries over me.

    You got something to say clown boy? Say it to my face, all you are is a scared little bitch hiding behind a screen. You can't even attempt to troll without making a fool of yourself.

    The Browns are the laughingstock of the league for many years. Not my fault your team sucks limp dick.

    I have attended 7 Browns Packers games since 1995, including 3 in Cleveland. The Browns won one. We feel sorry for your irrelevant team, scared clown.

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @packernation said:

    This isn't the only NFL forum I comment on. But this is the only that cries over me.

    You got something to say clown boy? Say it to my face, all you are is a scared little b#tch hiding behind a screen. You can't even attempt to troll without making a fool of yourself.

    The Browns are the laughing stock of the league for many years. Not my fault your team sucks dick.

    I have attended 7 Browns Packers games since 1995, including 3 in Cleveland. The Browns won one. We laugh at your irrelevant team, clown boy.

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

  • @packernation said:

    This isn't the only NFL forum I comment on. But this is the only that cries over me.

    You got something to say clown boy? Say it to my face, all you are is a scared little b#tch hiding behind a screen. You can't even attempt to troll without making a fool of yourself.

    The Browns are the laughing stock of the league for many years. Not my fault your team sucks dick.

    I have attended 7 Browns Packers games since 1995, including 3 in Cleveland. The Browns won one. We laugh at your irrelevant team, clown boy.

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #10

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    Bitch, go suck another limp dick. 

    Why did you start obsessing on me? Stalker tendencies and shit.

    We all will pray you find the help you need.

  • @packernation said:

    This isn't the only NFL forum I comment on. But this is the only that cries over me.

    You got something to say clown boy? Say it to my face, all you are is a scared little b#tch hiding behind a screen. You can't even attempt to troll without making a fool of yourself.

    The Browns are the laughing stock of the league for many years. Not my fault your team sucks dick.

    I have attended 7 Browns Packers games since 1995, including 3 in Cleveland. The Browns won one. We laugh at your irrelevant team, clown boy.

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    dude is thin skinned, I put up the argument that Paul Brown was a better coach than lambardi, I put up my side of the facts and all he could do was talk about curly lambue, and got pissed and never talked about who was the better coach. My guess is that he is a trumpet

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    dude is thin skinned, I put up the argument that Paul Brown was a better coach than lambardi, I put up my side of the facts and all he could do was talk about curly lambue, and got pissed and never talked about who was the better coach. My guess is that he is a trumpet

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @syd said:

    dude is thin skinned, I put up the argument that Paul Brown was a better coach than lambardi, I put up my side of the facts and all he could do was talk about curly lambue, and got pissed and never talked about who was the better coach. My guess is that he is a trumpet

    I couldn't image ANYONE here going into the board of another team, and this fucktard tells me he frequents 7 other boards.

    No wonder I have so much time to fuck his wife (beat the fuck out of her, too. You know me!)

    The telltale sign of this guy being an asshole, is his insinuating that we are less because our team isn't winning.

    He is the who would abandon his wife if she became an invalid.

    There are no fans equal to Browns fans. No fan base ever brought the NFL to its knees. Indianapolis Colts, St Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Titans?

    Fuck everyone who isn't us.

  • @syd said:

    dude is thin skinned, I put up the argument that Paul Brown was a better coach than lambardi, I put up my side of the facts and all he could do was talk about curly lambue, and got pissed and never talked about who was the better coach. My guess is that he is a trumpet

    I couldn't image ANYONE here going into the board of another team, and this fucktard tells me he frequents 7 other boards.

    No wonder I have so much time to fuck his wife (beat the fuck out of her, too. You know me!)

    The telltale sign of this guy being an asshole, is his insinuating that we are less because our team isn't winning.

    He is the who would abandon his wife if she became an invalid.

    There are no fans equal to Browns fans. No fan base ever brought the NFL to its knees. Indianapolis Colts, St Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Titans?

    Fuck everyone who isn't us.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I have so much time to fuck his wife (beat the fuck out of her, too.

    LOL and a trumpet

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

  • Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    LMAO

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    LMAO

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    LMAO

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    Bitch, go suck another limp dick. 

    Why did you start obsessing on me? Stalker tendencies and shit.

    We all will pray you find the help you need.

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @packernation said:

    <Bitch, go suck another limp dick. >

    Another?,Dude, I have never been to Green Bay.

    <Why did you start obsessing on me?>

    You are a  Carnival dunking booth clown.

    <Stalker tendencies and shit>

    When you come into a public Browns board, you get beat up. Sure, you are welcome here, but no differently than Charmin is welcome in a shit house.

    Stalking? You came to me.

    Lambau field is Brokeback mountain. You imbeciles wear Swiss Cheese hats because nobody makes a smegma hat.

    @packernation said:

    <We all will pray you find the help you need.>

    Please, stop praying one Fudge Packer punching bag is all I need.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    LMAO

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    G Ghoolie Always Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #19

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @packernation said:

    Who came to you? You typed at me my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

  • @packernation said:

    Who came to you? You typed at me my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #21

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

    I couldn't care less about random trolls and incels. 

    Only here to educate people on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The Green Bay Packers.

     I follow the whole NFL, and this is not the only NFL team forum I stop at when I have a spare moment to kill. 

    As far as the Browns, I have stopped here and dawgtalkers. Both similar, not really that active.Â