Skip to content

Is one game the season?

The Browns Board
25 7 782
  • Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

  • Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    LMAO

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Ghollie ask him if he has ever sampled the menus in Springfield.??

    LMAO

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    LMAO

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Let me type slowly, to see of that helps you.

    Who gives a fuck?

    Bitch, go suck another limp dick. 

    Why did you start obsessing on me? Stalker tendencies and shit.

    We all will pray you find the help you need.

    @packernation said:

    <Bitch, go suck another limp dick. >

    Another?,Dude, I have never been to Green Bay.

    <Why did you start obsessing on me?>

    You are a  Carnival dunking booth clown.

    <Stalker tendencies and shit>

    When you come into a public Browns board, you get beat up. Sure, you are welcome here, but no differently than Charmin is welcome in a shit house.

    Stalking? You came to me.

    Lambau field is Brokeback mountain. You imbeciles wear Swiss Cheese hats because nobody makes a smegma hat.

    @packernation said:

    <We all will pray you find the help you need.>

    Please, stop praying one Fudge Packer punching bag is all I need.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    LMAO

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    @texasag1969 said:

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I was nearly spilling my coffee on myself laughing when I was posting that one. Does that make me an abnormal homo to laugh at my own jokes??

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    @packernation said:

    Who came to you? You typed at me my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

  • @packernation said:

    Who came to you? You typed at me my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

    I couldn't care less about random trolls and incels. 

    Only here to educate people on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The Green Bay Packers.

     I follow the whole NFL, and this is not the only NFL team forum I stop at when I have a spare moment to kill. 

    As far as the Browns, I have stopped here and dawgtalkers. Both similar, not really that active. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, just jab back a little. We're all in good fun here, even Tom (Ghollie). Anyone taking things too seriously can always visit the cult on the Poliboard.?âš¡

    I couldn't care less about random trolls and incels. 

    Only here to educate people on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The Green Bay Packers.

     I follow the whole NFL, and this is not the only NFL team forum I stop at when I have a spare moment to kill. 

    As far as the Browns, I have stopped here and dawgtalkers. Both similar, not really that active. 

    @packernation said:

    Only here to educate people on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The Green Bay Packers.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    No, zi think it makes you a normal homo like me.

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    @packernation said:

    Who came to you? You typed at me you little broke, jobless, incel. I didn't even know you existed, scared little bitch.

    Now quit playing on my screen, a nobody who no one will care about upon your death.

    Any time you want to compare CV's and life accomplisments, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to do an Internet Search battle with you.....IN fact, very versus your entire family?

    Job? Job? LMAO. Why would I need a "job"?

    I am the founder of 2 start up companies, just raised $21 million to build a new environmental technology (my patent) company in CA.

    I create jobs, you imbecile.

  • Those who have it don't have to talk about it.

    You sound like a 40 year old obese male living in a basement apartment.

    Stop digging yourself a deeper hole. It's embarrassing.

    Again, stop playing on my screen. Go take a walk or something.

  • Those who have it don't have to talk about it.

    You sound like a 40 year old obese male living in a basement apartment.

    Stop digging yourself a deeper hole. It's embarrassing.

    Again, stop playing on my screen. Go take a walk or something.

    @packernation said:

    stop playing on my screen

    he only likes to watch men playing on his screen