Skip to content

New Conspiracy? Common sense I believe.

The Browns Board
8 4 590
  • On the morrow of Deshaun taking a big shit, and Haslam potentially awakening from his masturbation-induced coma, with this Watson thing really festering, MAGICALLY, another whore comes forward with more accusation about Watson penis.

    If any of you think this is coincidental, you are a fucking moron.

    I thought the Warfield for Phipps was our darkest moment, but even Stephen King couldn't concoct a nightmare this horrible.

  • you would think the watson suckups from off season 2022 -  would be RUNNING to his defense over this latest (2020) incident 

    of jane does massage technique or lack thereof while  bringing this well timed lawsuit to light 4 years later

    WHEN  ironically it was an torn labrum injured  QB then due for an extension -was shown the door 

    much to the (then ) delight of same suckups (butthurt over Mayfield planting OU flag at midfield OSU stadium)

    and his subsequent ouster from browns.  

    go figure?

  • you would think the watson suckups from off season 2022 -  would be RUNNING to his defense over this latest (2020) incident 

    of jane does massage technique or lack thereof while  bringing this well timed lawsuit to light 4 years later

    WHEN  ironically it was an torn labrum injured  QB then due for an extension -was shown the door 

    much to the (then ) delight of same suckups (butthurt over Mayfield planting OU flag at midfield OSU stadium)

    and his subsequent ouster from browns.  

    go figure?

    @fairhooker11 said:

    you would think the watson suckups from off season 2022 -  would be RUNNING to his defense over this latest (2020) incident 

    of jane does massage technique or lack thereof while  bringing this well timed lawsuit to light 4 years later

    WHEN  ironically it was an torn labrum injured  QB then due for an extension -was shown the door 

    much to the (then ) delight of same suckups (butthurt over Mayfield planting OU flag at midfield OSU stadium)

    and his subsequent ouster from browns.  

    go figure?

    At some point maybe 10 years from now we will get an inside look at Haslams logic.

    I have always believed ShitMyPantski to be a beta male. Regarding Mayfield; his knocks were immaturity and erratic performance at times.

    That Stefanski could not take the kid aside and instill some maturity reaffirms my feelings.

  •  pissing away the 2021 season on an injured QB while Keenum was on bench 

    (see 2017 Keenum stats in Mn - COTY knew what Keenum could do,  he was there)

    and FF to watching Mayfield this year,  isnt too far from his play in Cle ... except now a FO / coaching staff in TBay thankful 

    to have a player who sees the field differently ..  even Favre like

     pissing away this season rests on the same FO / FUp committee approach

    weve seen this before -its getting old, but I will tune in again this weekend, maybe ...

  • @fairhooker11 said:

    you would think the watson suckups from off season 2022 -  would be RUNNING to his defense over this latest (2020) incident 

    of jane does massage technique or lack thereof while  bringing this well timed lawsuit to light 4 years later

    WHEN  ironically it was an torn labrum injured  QB then due for an extension -was shown the door 

    much to the (then ) delight of same suckups (butthurt over Mayfield planting OU flag at midfield OSU stadium)

    and his subsequent ouster from browns.  

    go figure?

    At some point maybe 10 years from now we will get an inside look at Haslams logic.

    I have always believed ShitMyPantski to be a beta male. Regarding Mayfield; his knocks were immaturity and erratic performance at times.

    That Stefanski could not take the kid aside and instill some maturity reaffirms my feelings.

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    At some point maybe 10 years from now we will get an inside look at Haslams logic.

    I have always believed ShitMyPantski to be a beta male. Regarding Mayfield; his knocks were immaturity and erratic performance at times.

    That Stefanski could not take the kid aside and instill some maturity reaffirms my feelings.

    Perhaps if he had just given him a rubber swan to keep in his closet and not come out things would have gone far better.?

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    At some point maybe 10 years from now we will get an inside look at Haslams logic.

    I have always believed ShitMyPantski to be a beta male. Regarding Mayfield; his knocks were immaturity and erratic performance at times.

    That Stefanski could not take the kid aside and instill some maturity reaffirms my feelings.

    Perhaps if he had just given him a rubber swan to keep in his closet and not come out things would have gone far better.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Perhaps if he had just given him a rubber swan to keep in his closet and not come out things would have gone far better.?

    ? I have a feeling Johnny Manziel isn't listening to Barbara Streisand singing "The way we were."  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Perhaps if he had just given him a rubber swan to keep in his closet and not come out things would have gone far better.?

    ? I have a feeling Johnny Manziel isn't listening to Barbara Streisand singing "The way we were."  

    @flugel said:

    ? I have a feeling Johnny Manziel isn't listening to Barbara Streisand singing "The way we were."  

    Homosexuals love Streisand. I can't wait for your Brittany response.

    You need to stop worrying about shit that you don't understand (football), and start giving your wife some breathing room.

    You probably also want to get a refund from whoever you paid to research me. You got the wrong Ukrainian pantyhose boy. Married 30 Years? LMAO

    I have to say, I have never before had someone, especially a pole smoker, take time out of their life to pay for background research on me.

    Let's see...controlling and humiliating your wife, researching people on a message board....dude, I always knew you were a weird fuck, but Jesus Christ....get your own life.

  • @flugel said:

    ? I have a feeling Johnny Manziel isn't listening to Barbara Streisand singing "The way we were."  

    Homosexuals love Streisand. I can't wait for your Brittany response.

    You need to stop worrying about shit that you don't understand (football), and start giving your wife some breathing room.

    You probably also want to get a refund from whoever you paid to research me. You got the wrong Ukrainian pantyhose boy. Married 30 Years? LMAO

    I have to say, I have never before had someone, especially a pole smoker, take time out of their life to pay for background research on me.

    Let's see...controlling and humiliating your wife, researching people on a message board....dude, I always knew you were a weird fuck, but Jesus Christ....get your own life.

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Homosexuals love Streisand. I can't wait for your Brittany response.

    You need to stop worrying about shit that you don't understand (football), and start giving your wife some breathing room.

    You probably also want to get a refund from whoever you paid to research me. You got the wrong Ukrainian pantyhose boy. Married 30 Years? LMAO

    I have to say, I have never before had someone, especially a pole smoker, take time out of their life to pay for background research on me.

    Let's see...controlling and humiliating your wife, researching people on a message board....dude, I always knew you were a weird fuck, but Jesus Christ....get your own life.

    I've been married to a beautiful woman for 30 years.  That's why you're researching my wife's inactive Facebook account.  Do you realize what a jealous knucklehead you look like resorting to such desperate measures. You beat your lady because you couldn't put the bottle down. Men don't beat women.   You're not a man - you're a 70 year old sissy that hasn't seen his toes from a standing position in over 50 years.

    As far as football, you've never even played the sport pus gut.  The only time you've ever worn a jock strap was as an eye patch on Halloween.  Your football rants that Joe Thomas and Myles Garrett were horrible players for this team sum up your football IQ.  

    Love your wife - divorce the bottle...  Poor Ghoolie.?