The Debate
-
Wow!! Woody, did you actually spit a cock out of your mouth to watch or did you side eye it while doing your job?
Wow!! You responded with words and not a Facebook link? Good job man. That's progress!
And great job defending your boy! Gay joke even. Top notch. They're gonna love that one at recess.
Wow!! You responded with words and not a Facebook link? Good job man. That's progress!
And great job defending your boy! Gay joke even. Top notch. They're gonna love that one at recess.
-
Being objective... She did better than I thought she would... But she came off like a bad actor telling a sob story... Trump on the other hand had some good moments.. But I thought he was too offensive on some things and let his anger get the best of him at times... The Moderators were awful and didn't ask Harris the real tough questions that really needed to be answered.. I saw it as a draw... Just an honest assessment.
-
-
Being objective... She did better than I thought she would... But she came off like a bad actor telling a sob story... Trump on the other hand had some good moments.. But I thought he was too offensive on some things and let his anger get the best of him at times... The Moderators were awful and didn't ask Harris the real tough questions that really needed to be answered.. I saw it as a draw... Just an honest assessment.
Being objective... She did better than I thought she would... But she came off like a bad actor telling a sob story... Trump on the other hand had some good moments.. But I thought he was too offensive on some things and let his anger get the best of him at times... The Moderators were awful and didn't ask Harris the real tough questions that really needed to be answered.. I saw it as a draw... Just an honest assessment.
I think the press believes independents don't care about policy. They may not like Trump, but I still think Kamala has to give clear policy eventually to win them over.
Eight years ago the press forced Trump to give detailed explanation of his policy so they could shit on it, but I think they've gone to light with Kamala to the point that no one actually knows what her plans really are yet. We shall see how that goes.
-
didnt watch it - looked at a few clips
I figure we know what were getting as a choice,
a debate done by a lifelong businessman in an arena that doesnt like him nor does he do well in
vs a supposed educated establishment politician in Harris, that comes off as anything but
and she didnt change that perception.
they (msm-libs) are counting on sound bites and apathy to get votes
(apart from voter / ballot fraud)
and those here who support her are inexplicably braindead sheeple
-
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
You aren't allowed to speak at a high level and run for president. Makes you an elite.
-
Also, Trump saying "Terrah" repeatedly was pretty funny
"Peetah! You gotta do something about the terrah!"
Also, Trump saying "Terrah" repeatedly was pretty funny
"Peetah! You gotta do something about the terrah!"
Talk about childish, making fun of the way Trump pronounced a certain word?
Yet I’ve never heard you say a word about some of the jibberish that came from Dementia Joe’s mouth…adorable.
-
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
Agree.
Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.
Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.
Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.
NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.
-
The two 'moderators' (LOL) fact checked everything out of Trumps mouth, but never questioned their anointed one Kamaltoe. It was 3 on one, and Trump did well. Even with the moderators on her side, she still sounded like some air headed chick.
-
-
The two 'moderators' (LOL) fact checked everything out of Trumps mouth, but never questioned their anointed one Kamaltoe. It was 3 on one, and Trump did well. Even with the moderators on her side, she still sounded like some air headed chick.
The two 'moderators' (LOL) fact checked everything out of Trumps mouth, but never questioned their anointed one Kamaltoe. It was 3 on one, and Trump did well. Even with the moderators on her side, she still sounded like some air headed chick.
Cheetos lies every other sentence. But we all know you guys were going to blame someone else for Cheeto's failure.
-
All Trump had to do was compare records, easy win.
Harris' whole debate strategy was to hit buzzwords and instigate Trump.
-
"but but the moderators!" - MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history
-
-
-
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
You aren't allowed to speak at a high level and run for president. Makes you an elite.
-
Also, Trump saying "Terrah" repeatedly was pretty funny
"Peetah! You gotta do something about the terrah!"
Talk about childish, making fun of the way Trump pronounced a certain word?
Yet I’ve never heard you say a word about some of the jibberish that came from Dementia Joe’s mouth…adorable.
Talk about childish, making fun of the way Trump pronounced a certain word?
Yet I’ve never heard you say a word about some of the jibberish that came from Dementia Joe’s mouth…adorable.
Oh you poor snowflake, did I trigger you? Good job defending your boy.
I thought it sounded funny. Just randomly this one word. Everything else was fine. Then "terrah" lol
-
Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse.
I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc.
Agree.
Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.
Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.
Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.
NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.
Agree.
Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.
Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.
Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.
NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.
Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?
A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login