Skip to content

The Debate

Political Discussion
91 13 2.5k 1
  • If you were wondering who lost the debate. Cheeto's stock tanked -15% pre-market. Hit another all-time low at open.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse. 

    I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc. 

    You aren't allowed to speak at a high level and run for president. Makes you an elite.

    @cccjwh said:

    You aren't allowed to speak at a high level and run for president. Makes you an elite.

    Oh for sure. Like I said, you're probably shooting for about a middle school level of speech. 

    Just funny seeing Trump hit about a second grade level 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Also, Trump saying "Terrah" repeatedly was pretty funny

    "Peetah! You gotta do something about the terrah!"

    Talk about childish, making fun of the way Trump pronounced a certain word? 

    Yet I’ve never heard you say a word about some of the jibberish that came from Dementia Joe’s mouth…adorable.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Talk about childish, making fun of the way Trump pronounced a certain word? 

    Yet I’ve never heard you say a word about some of the jibberish that came from Dementia Joe’s mouth…adorable.

    Oh you poor snowflake, did I trigger you? Good job defending your boy. 

    I thought it sounded funny. Just randomly this one word. Everything else was fine. Then "terrah" lol

  • @mld-woody said:

    Biden's incoherent ramblings were really giving Trump's ramblings the "ugly chick comparison effect". Without Biden there Trump sounds much worse. 

    I also hadn't listened to Trump talk consistently for a while. I forgot he's basically speaking at a second grade reading level. I mean, don't get mean wrong, Harris isn't much higher, and the average reading level in this country is probably 5th grade, but Christ Trump. Everything is either just good, bad, the biggest, the worst, etc. 

    Agree.

    Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.

    Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.

    Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.

    NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.

    @bob806 said:

    Agree.

    Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.

    Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.

    Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.

    NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    The two 'moderators' (LOL) fact checked everything out of Trumps mouth, but never questioned their anointed one Kamaltoe.  It was 3 on one, and Trump did well.  Even with the moderators on her side, she still sounded like some air headed chick.

    Cheetos lies every other sentence. But we all know you guys were going to blame someone else for Cheeto's failure. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Cheetos lies every other sentence. But we all know you guys were going to blame someone else for Cheeto's failure. 

    They've been loading up excuses for the debate (and the election as a whole) for months. Sad

  • @bob806 said:

    Agree.

    Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.

    Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.

    Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.

    NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    The fact that you think it's irrelevant shows what an ass you are. 

  • Fact checking CNN’s fact checker. . .

    IMG_6045.jpeg

    IMG_6046.jpeg

    IMG_6047.jpeg

    IMG_6048.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    The fact that you think it's irrelevant shows what an ass you are. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Agree.

    Talking in superlatives all the time. He truly blew it.

    Harris, well she dodged the very 1st question about the economy. Trump responded well on that, then he self destructed.

    Harris's highlight, yes, there was just one, was the message of unity. But, I don't think it was truly genuine.

    NO MENTION OF THE 9-11 ATTACK ON OUR NATION, BY ABC NEWS or the candidates. WTF is all I can say.

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    Because it was the second worst attack on American soil. Referencing it to USA safety & security.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why would they need to mention 9-11? Just cuz it's today?

    A huge part of this debate was already living in the past. I think making a whole stink about 9-11 would just make that even worse. 

    Because it was the second worst attack on American soil. Referencing it to USA safety & security.

    @bob806 said:

    Because it was the second worst attack on American soil. Referencing it to USA safety & security.

    It was over 20 years ago man. I don't need today's policies being influenced by a terrorist attack from decades earlier. 

    Any serious mention of 9/11 by either candidate would have seemed like pandering. And it probably would have been. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Because it was the second worst attack on American soil. Referencing it to USA safety & security.

    It was over 20 years ago man. I don't need today's policies being influenced by a terrorist attack from decades earlier. 

    Any serious mention of 9/11 by either candidate would have seemed like pandering. And it probably would have been. 

    @mld-woody said:

    It was over 20 years ago man. I don't need today's policies being influenced by a terrorist attack from decades earlier. 

    Any serious mention of 9/11 by either candidate would have seemed like pandering. And it probably would have been. 

    Well I admit I'm extremely sensitive about 9/11 as I was a fireman/paramedic nearly 31 years. 343 firemen died along with police, innocent office workers, etc

    One of the worst calls I was ever in was when the Browns Board founder, Stan Aten passed. We couldn't save him. He & I coached Little League here together for ~10 years. Yeah, maybe that doesn't mean a whole lot to many, but hits home with me 

  • And guess what folks!...

     The Bitch had Obama in her ear... I even said to my neighbor... She sounds just like Obama!

    2024-09-11_12-54-43_000.jpeg

  • And guess what folks!...

     The Bitch had Obama in her ear... I even said to my neighbor... She sounds just like Obama!

    2024-09-11_12-54-43_000.jpeg

    @nickers said:

    And guess what folks!...

     The Bitch had Obama in her ear... I even said to my neighbor... She sounds just like Obama!

    2024-09-11_12-54-43_000.jpeg

    I don't doubt it one bit.

  • And guess what folks!...

     The Bitch had Obama in her ear... I even said to my neighbor... She sounds just like Obama!

    2024-09-11_12-54-43_000.jpeg

    @nickers said:

    And guess what folks!...

     The Bitch had Obama in her ear... I even said to my neighbor... She sounds just like Obama!

    2024-09-11_12-54-43_000.jpeg

    giphy.gif.7fb026d44083851eb1ea2739ebab142f.gif

    NCJ you guys are morons.

  • @mld-woody said:

    It was over 20 years ago man. I don't need today's policies being influenced by a terrorist attack from decades earlier. 

    Any serious mention of 9/11 by either candidate would have seemed like pandering. And it probably would have been. 

    Well I admit I'm extremely sensitive about 9/11 as I was a fireman/paramedic nearly 31 years. 343 firemen died along with police, innocent office workers, etc

    One of the worst calls I was ever in was when the Browns Board founder, Stan Aten passed. We couldn't save him. He & I coached Little League here together for ~10 years. Yeah, maybe that doesn't mean a whole lot to many, but hits home with me 

    @bob806 said:

    Well I admit I'm extremely sensitive about 9/11 as I was a fireman/paramedic nearly 31 years. 343 firemen died along with police, innocent office workers, etc

    One of the worst calls I was ever in was when the Browns Board founder, Stan Aten passed. We couldn't save him. He & I coached Little League here together for ~10 years. Yeah, maybe that doesn't mean a whole lot to many, but hits home with me 

    I'm not saying it wasn't awful or that it doesn't hit close to home for people still  today. I'm just saying we shouldn't saying "but 9/11" to determine policy today.