Same thing yet again
-
ANOTHER YEAR SAME SHITTY QB WHAT THE HELL EUTH THIS GARUNTEED CONTRACT SHIT FOR A DUMP OF A QB AND THEN THERE IS WINSTON WHO SUCKS AS WELL TIMe to go get a real qb I hate to put it this way but I guess Watson tucked the owners really good in the ass to get contract he still looks like shit and the cowboys proved that so I will hear from whoever but it is the damn truth only I have the balls to say it cause I truly don't give a fuck anymore should have left things alone but you brought typical shifty qb in and another shifty back up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login