An old movie, old memory - Dr. Syn
-
we have a free movie channel, you can pick from a lot of movies - and very few would I want to watch. lol
so much garbage out there.
I still want to watch the Disney movie "Dr. Syn - alias the Scarecrow" again. I watched it as a kid in the sixties and loved it.
and it was never again shown on tv. Huge mystery there. I even called Disney many years ago, and they said they don't plan on showing it again. He didn't know why?
It was about the Revolutionary War. The main character was a "Scarlet Pimpernel" kind of guy, like Zorro. He wore a scarecrow hood to keep his identity secret. And they plotted against the British etc etc.
and then, last year sometime, I found it on youtube....
-
Very cool Cal. Were you able to watch it on your tv? Like via casting or through the youtube app or whatever?
-
Very cool Cal. Were you able to watch it on your tv? Like via casting or through the youtube app or whatever?
Very cool Cal. Were you able to watch it on your tv? Like via casting or through the youtube app or whatever?
No, I watched some of it on youtube, have to finish watching it eventually there. It was a terrific movie. If I cared, I could try to find it on tv, but I don't believe it ever played. The sound on this video sucks, but it is what it is.
-
Very cool Cal. Were you able to watch it on your tv? Like via casting or through the youtube app or whatever?
No, I watched some of it on youtube, have to finish watching it eventually there. It was a terrific movie. If I cared, I could try to find it on tv, but I don't believe it ever played. The sound on this video sucks, but it is what it is.
No, I watched some of it on youtube, have to finish watching it eventually there. It was a terrific movie. If I cared, I could try to find it on tv, but I don't believe it ever played. The sound on this video sucks, but it is what it is.
Ok, cool. There’s lots of older movies out there on Youtube and other niches of the internet and with the right cord or the right “smart” technology you can play it on your computer or phone but watch it through your tv. If you have a smart tv or streaming device you can likely just download the Youtube app on it. Makes for more enjoyable watching imo.
-
No, I watched some of it on youtube, have to finish watching it eventually there. It was a terrific movie. If I cared, I could try to find it on tv, but I don't believe it ever played. The sound on this video sucks, but it is what it is.
Ok, cool. There’s lots of older movies out there on Youtube and other niches of the internet and with the right cord or the right “smart” technology you can play it on your computer or phone but watch it through your tv. If you have a smart tv or streaming device you can likely just download the Youtube app on it. Makes for more enjoyable watching imo.
Ok, cool. There’s lots of older movies out there on Youtube and other niches of the internet and with the right cord or the right “smart” technology you can play it on your computer or phone but watch it through your tv. If you have a smart tv or streaming device you can likely just download the Youtube app on it. Makes for more enjoyable watching imo.
nope. not that hi tech. lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login