Skip to content

How sad is it?

The Browns Board
6 4 977
  • How sad is it that I sit at my desk in my dorm room and watch every single game of our 2007 season? We were so good! I dont understand what went wrong. Like, everyone can throw out statistics and bullshit about coaches and such, but it still doesnt justify what happened. I wish we were this good again. Id give ANYTHING for that. ANYTHING.

  • How sad is it that I sit at my desk in my dorm room and watch every single game of our 2007 season? We were so good! I dont understand what went wrong. Like, everyone can throw out statistics and bullshit about coaches and such, but it still doesnt justify what happened. I wish we were this good again. Id give ANYTHING for that. ANYTHING.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    How sad is it that I sit at my desk in my dorm room and watch every single game of our 2007 season? We were so good! I dont understand what went wrong. Like, everyone can throw out statistics and bullshit about coaches and such, but it still doesnt justify what happened. I wish we were this good again. Id give ANYTHING for that. ANYTHING.

    cup cake schedule.

  • the saddest part is that you're watching 2007 highlights when you should be out getting drunk and hitting on anything that moves. you're in college, man. take advantage of every situation you possibly can because it'll be over before you know it. this is definitely a situation that's far bigger than football.

  • the saddest part is that you're watching 2007 highlights when you should be out getting drunk and hitting on anything that moves. you're in college, man. take advantage of every situation you possibly can because it'll be over before you know it. this is definitely a situation that's far bigger than football.

    @jewdago said:

    the saddest part is that you're watching 2007 highlights when you should be out getting drunk and hitting on anything that moves. you're in college, man. take advantage of every situation you possibly can because it'll be over before you know it. this is definitely a situation that's far bigger than football.

    my fellow jew...what do you think tonights for? Im just resting a hangover right now.

  • glad to hear it, man. what school do you go to?

  • my fellow jew

    Sounds like it shoud be the title of a 1/2 hour sitcom. lol

    This week on My Fellow Jew...