Skip to content

Where's Zombo?

The Browns Board
88 19 3.3k 1
  • Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

  • Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

  • @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

    @flugel said:

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

  • @flugel said:

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    @nickers said:

    Shep was one strange personality..... Hie endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    Spot on with Eyegasm.  When Aaron Rodgers also came out of that conference - he finally got him right and Alex Smith right from another near-by conference (even though it took time for both guys to emerge).  Rodgers had to wait 3 years for Favre to leave while Alex Smith had some lingering growing pains that took additional time and patience that he made worth the while.

  • @nickers said:

    Shep was one strange personality..... Hie endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    Spot on with Eyegasm.  When Aaron Rodgers also came out of that conference - he finally got him right and Alex Smith right from another near-by conference (even though it took time for both guys to emerge).  Rodgers had to wait 3 years for Favre to leave while Alex Smith had some lingering growing pains that took additional time and patience that he made worth the while.

    @flugel said:

    Spot on with Eyegasm.  When Aaron Rodgers also came out of that conference - he finally got him right and Alex Smith right from another near-by conference (even though it took time for both guys to emerge).  Rodgers had to wait 3 years for Favre to leave while Alex Smith had some lingering growing pains that took additional time and patience that he made worth the while.

    Yeah I remember Smiths general success being short lived... But I don't think anyone ever feared him.. Arod was a no brainer...

  • @flugel said:

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    @nickers said:

     The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    Being a Browns fan, it's basically mandatory to have issues. 

    Does the Browns Board offer a group plan, or would it be considered out-of-network coverage???

  • I personally miss the This week in the AFC North in picks and responses 

  • @nickers said:

     The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    Being a Browns fan, it's basically mandatory to have issues. 

    Does the Browns Board offer a group plan, or would it be considered out-of-network coverage???

    @bob806 said:

    Being a Browns fan, it's basically mandatory to have issues. 

    Does the Browns Board offer a group plan, or would it be considered out-of-network coverage???

    Cheap fees since she still likes talking and taking the football.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=843525047609541&id=100058561595466&set=a.607806604514721

     

  • @nickers said:

     The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    Being a Browns fan, it's basically mandatory to have issues. 

    Does the Browns Board offer a group plan, or would it be considered out-of-network coverage???

    @bob806 said:

    Being a Browns fan, it's basically mandatory to have issues. 

    Does the Browns Board offer a group plan, or would it be considered out-of-network coverage???

    I wonder how that would work with a Tony Soprano POV lol!

  • Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist.  And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.  

    @nickers said:

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    LOL, don't forget his love for Notre Dame's Clausen pickle.  😁 Man, he was still defending Joey Harrington long after we knew he was a total bust. My brother in laws are Lions fans- and they couldn't get him out of town fast enough.  

  • @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist.  And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.  

    @nickers said:

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    LOL, don't forget his love for Notre Dame's Clausen pickle.  😁 Man, he was still defending Joey Harrington long after we knew he was a total bust. My brother in laws are Lions fans- and they couldn't get him out of town fast enough.  

    @hoorta said:

    Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist.  And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.  

    LOL, don't forget his love for Notre Dame's Clausen pickle.  😁 Man, he was still defending Joey Harrington long after we knew he was a total bust. My brother in laws are Lions fans- and they couldn't get him out of town fast enough.  

    YEAHHH the Pickle!!... I couldn't think of his name!... Between Pickle , Barkley and Hundley he couldn't STFU!.. He had a huge hard on for Matt Leinhart too... Another huge bust... I bet he's still genuflecting to TLaw and his hair.. lol!

  • @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist.  And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.  

    @nickers said:

    Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...

    LOL, don't forget his love for Notre Dame's Clausen pickle.  😁 Man, he was still defending Joey Harrington long after we knew he was a total bust. My brother in laws are Lions fans- and they couldn't get him out of town fast enough.  

    @hoorta said:

    Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist.  And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.  

    His daughter is hot and you had been drinking all day.  What could go wrong?  

  • Zombo is surely busy, but he is 0-3 in his Otto Graham fantasy football league, unless he wins tonight because my qb, Jayden Daniels of Washington doesn't get me at least ten points. I miss his recaps on fantasy football; but he is probably po'd about it.

    BTW, I'm trying to trade Jaylen Warren off my team, because he is a pittspuke squealer. I still refuse to have ratbirds or squealers on my teams. If there was someone to pick up to replace them, I'd do it. I'm open to offers. even a kicker.

    And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.

      The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time. The big problem was the hatred for any criticism of the watson trade. Well, the watson trade has come to be worse than awful.

    Furthermore....

    GO BROWNS. but it hasn't looked good so far. suspend that qb out of the league already. It's too bad, but depodesta couldn't strategize a win over a rock. Between him and Steflunski and the haslams, it is sinking the team.

    Too bad our outstanding defensive coordinator isn't head coach. The defense is getting worn out and disgusted, I think.

    @calfoxwc said:

    And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.

    The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time.

    Who's bitching about the poli board?  Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse?  You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them.  That's all you do on that board. You're no angel. 

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.

    The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time.

    Who's bitching about the poli board?  Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse?  You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them.  That's all you do on that board. You're no angel. 

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

    @flugel said:

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

    Yep. When drafting I can see who's using the autodraft. I went against the grain and took Derrick Henry in the 2nd round. He's paying off with very good numbers so far. Just can't get my 3rd pick Mike Evens to get shit out of their crappy QB at TB. Go figure.?

  • @flugel said:

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

    Yep. When drafting I can see who's using the autodraft. I went against the grain and took Derrick Henry in the 2nd round. He's paying off with very good numbers so far. Just can't get my 3rd pick Mike Evens to get shit out of their crappy QB at TB. Go figure.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yep. When drafting I can see who's using the autodraft. I went against the grain and took Derrick Henry in the 2nd round. He's paying off with very good numbers so far. Just can't get my 3rd pick Mike Evens to get shit out of their crappy QB at TB. Go figure.?

    ? I almost missed those last 2 sentences above.

    No doubt about it Aggies, Derrick Henry was a great 2nd round pick for the Titans so the irony that you got him in round 2 too should be fun.  Even though the Browns didn't consider Henry in 2016 - they made up for it getting Chubb with their 2nd selection of round 2 in 2018.  They almost blew it starting off the 2nd round by drafting Austin Corbett before landing Chubb a few slots later.  Chubb was actually our 3rd pick in 2018.  ESPN should have been playing here comes Santa Claus when the Browns drafted him.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yep. When drafting I can see who's using the autodraft. I went against the grain and took Derrick Henry in the 2nd round. He's paying off with very good numbers so far. Just can't get my 3rd pick Mike Evens to get shit out of their crappy QB at TB. Go figure.?

    ? I almost missed those last 2 sentences above.

    No doubt about it Aggies, Derrick Henry was a great 2nd round pick for the Titans so the irony that you got him in round 2 too should be fun.  Even though the Browns didn't consider Henry in 2016 - they made up for it getting Chubb with their 2nd selection of round 2 in 2018.  They almost blew it starting off the 2nd round by drafting Austin Corbett before landing Chubb a few slots later.  Chubb was actually our 3rd pick in 2018.  ESPN should have been playing here comes Santa Claus when the Browns drafted him.

    @flugel said:

    ? I almost missed those last 2 sentences above.

    No doubt about it Aggies, Derrick Henry was a great 2nd round pick for the Titans so the irony that you got him in round 2 too should be fun.  Even though the Browns didn't consider Henry in 2016 - they made up for it getting Chubb with their 2nd selection of round 2 in 2018.  They almost blew it starting off the 2nd round by drafting Austin Corbett before landing Chubb a few slots later.  Chubb was actually our 3rd pick in 2018.  ESPN should have been playing here comes Santa Claus when the Browns drafted him.

    I agree, but Henry has proven to be the more durable back just as I said he would be. And speed to burn any LBs & Ss with visions of trying to keep up. Even most CBs can't track him down once in the open. He's as close to Eric Dickerson as you can get.

  • I personally miss the This week in the AFC North in picks and responses 

    @turkey-jones said:

    I personally miss the This week in the AFC North in picks and responses 

    And his female assistants were some real eye candy!

  • @calfoxwc said:

    And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.

    The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time.

    Who's bitching about the poli board?  Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse?  You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them.  That's all you do on that board. You're no angel. 

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

    @flugel said:

    Who's bitching about the poli board?  Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse?  You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them.  That's all you do on that board. You're no angel. 

    About that Fantasy Football stuff.  What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you?   The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.

    He doesn't have to name names Tom. I know who he's referring to. So should you for that matter. The psycho calling other posters drunks and woodpeckers because he doesn't agree with them. He's devolved into a pretty pathetic individual. Regarding Fantasy Football, it's never held an attraction to me. Neither does the onslaught of betting sites that have popped up like mushrooms of late. 

  • @ballpeen said:

    Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    That sums him up pretty good.  After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again.  His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal.  He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating.  And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.

    I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him.  I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line.  Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing.  I had no idea what he was even talking about.  My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from.  Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall.  Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here.  How about that for Hollywood?  I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.  

    Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards.  They also post in the high school football forum.  If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them.  Last season certainly was.  Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?  

    @flugel said:

    t (OBR) that Shep frequented

    LOL he hated my gut's 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    My solution to the zoo was just not go there anymore. Let 'em eat cats and dogs in Springfield for all I care. Soup's on.??

    So according to Ghoolie Steve is super duper cool about letting people say or post anything we want on here.

    Hmm... maybe it's time I head over to the Poliboard then and play with the cult members over there. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    maybe it's time I head over to the Poliboard then and play with the cult members over there. 

    HMMmmm,I haven't spammed the poli bord in along time, I think they are due