Skip to content

Where's Zombo?

The Browns Board
88 19 3.3k 1
  • @calfoxwc said:

    Zombo is surely busy, but he is 0-3 in his Otto Graham fantasy football league, unless he wins tonight because my qb, Jayden Daniels of Washington doesn't get me at least ten points. I miss his recaps on fantasy football; but he is probably po'd about it.

    BTW, I'm trying to trade Jaylen Warren off my team, because he is a pittspuke squealer. I still refuse to have ratbirds or squealers on my teams. If there was someone to pick up to replace them, I'd do it. I'm open to offers. even a kicker.

    And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.

      The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time. The big problem was the hatred for any criticism of the watson trade. Well, the watson trade has come to be worse than awful.

    Furthermore....

    GO BROWNS. but it hasn't looked good so far. suspend that qb out of the league already. It's too bad, but depodesta couldn't strategize a win over a rock. Between him and Steflunski and the haslams, it is sinking the team.

    Too bad our outstanding defensive coordinator isn't head coach. The defense is getting worn out and disgusted, I think.

    Do you want me to start posting what you say to people over on “that other forum” who disagree with you, Comrade Cal? And people have hated your tattling ass way before we even had Baker. Stan referred to you as a crybaby bitch, rumor has it.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Do you want me to start posting what you say to people over on “that other forum” who disagree with you, Comrade Cal? And people have hated your tattling ass way before we even had Baker. Stan referred to you as a crybaby bitch, rumor has it.

    That wasn't a rumor - that was the truth.  If Stan told me that every time Cal tattled "almost weekly" as he put it; rest assured that Zombo who was running the board for Stan knew it. Here's pretty much how Stan put it one of the last times he called me before he passed away.  "Every time Cal tattled, which was almost weekly against a vastly outnumbered opponent - I had to investigate the problem to the satisfaction of the people I was leasing the board from. He said, I know he's your friend Flugel but he's not the "aw shucks" clean cut guy you think he is. He's almost always the bigger dickhead that starts the problem.  As soon as there's an attempt made by the other guy to argue his point - at least 5 guys jump in to defend Cal."  You don't say!  He also made it a point to inform me Cal rarely ever told the truth when he researched the whole thing.   Keep in mind, I didn't want to find all this out. I'm glad I did though.

  • @ballpeen said:

    'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    Did he actually post here?  I don't think I've noticed him.  I know he's a DawgTalker....a place that I haven't visited in many years.

    @orion said:

    Did he actually post here?  I don't think I've noticed him.  I know he's a DawgTalker....a place that I haven't visited in many years.

    No, same name.  Different boards, different people.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Did you now? Why is he there?

    lol

    Zombo, Uganda, often referred to simply as Zombo, is a town in Zombo District, West Nile sub-region, Northern Uganda. Location. Zombo lies approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of Nebbi, the nearest large town. This ...

    @calfoxwc said:

    lol

    Zombo, Uganda, often referred to simply as Zombo, is a town in Zombo District, West Nile sub-region, Northern Uganda. Location. Zombo lies approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of Nebbi, the nearest large town. This ...

    LOL> Nicely done troll!!??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Do you want me to start posting what you say to people over on “that other forum” who disagree with you, Comrade Cal? And people have hated your tattling ass way before we even had Baker. Stan referred to you as a crybaby bitch, rumor has it.

    That wasn't a rumor - that was the truth.  If Stan told me that every time Cal tattled "almost weekly" as he put it; rest assured that Zombo who was running the board for Stan knew it. Here's pretty much how Stan put it one of the last times he called me before he passed away.  "Every time Cal tattled, which was almost weekly against a vastly outnumbered opponent - I had to investigate the problem to the satisfaction of the people I was leasing the board from. He said, I know he's your friend Flugel but he's not the "aw shucks" clean cut guy you think he is. He's almost always the bigger dickhead that starts the problem.  As soon as there's an attempt made by the other guy to argue his point - at least 5 guys jump in to defend Cal."  You don't say!  He also made it a point to inform me Cal rarely ever told the truth when he researched the whole thing.   Keep in mind, I didn't want to find all this out. I'm glad I did though.

    @flugel said:

    He also made it a point to inform me Cal rarely ever told the truth when he researched the whole thing. 

    Your problem Tom is you don't understand the world of alternative truth. Join the cult and you will get proper indoctrination.??

  • @flugel said:

    He also made it a point to inform me Cal rarely ever told the truth when he researched the whole thing. 

    Your problem Tom is you don't understand the world of alternative truth. Join the cult and you will get proper indoctrination.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Your problem Tom is you don't understand the world of alternative truth. Join the cult and you will get proper indoctrination.??

    And with induction to the cult you get a snazzy red hat to cover the lobotomy stitches, which is nice. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Your problem Tom is you don't understand the world of alternative truth. Join the cult and you will get proper indoctrination.??

    And with induction to the cult you get a snazzy red hat to cover the lobotomy stitches, which is nice. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And with induction to the cult you get a snazzy red hat to cover the lobotomy stitches, which is nice. 

    Which means Maybe A Gorka Alternative can be had for free.?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    lol

    Zombo, Uganda, often referred to simply as Zombo, is a town in Zombo District, West Nile sub-region, Northern Uganda. Location. Zombo lies approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of Nebbi, the nearest large town. This ...

    LOL> Nicely done troll!!??

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL> Nicely done troll!!??

    ? ??

  • zombo was a ass. he used to put people in timeout just for the hell of it, There is another reason why people left this place