Skip to content

Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...

The Browns Board
68 17 2.3k 1
  • @nickers said:

    I didnt say anything about her rack you dumbass.. I just acknowledged the fact she was a stunning young lady in her day.. And you tried to pervert the whole thing... Ask most Italian-American sons what they think about their mother you stupid moron... You missed the entire point because your brain is full of mush... I'll bet dollars to donuts your wife has more fun with her toys than she does you..

    I'm Italian-American, dummy.

    I can guarantee you I've never said anything as, honestly, fucking weird about my mother as you did about yours.

    I'll bet dollars to donuts your wife... oh... that's right. ? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm Italian-American, dummy.

    I can guarantee you I've never said anything as, honestly, fucking weird about my mother as you did about yours.

    I'll bet dollars to donuts your wife... oh... that's right. ? 

    Well you're a dumb Italian-American

  • are all over the place now, after the Chiefs lost starting WR Rashee Rice yesterday, possibly for the season. 

    Pretty obvious the Browns aren't giving him the contract he wants, might as well get something for him if things don't turn around in the next few weeks.

    FIRE SALE TIME! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    are all over the place now, after the Chiefs lost starting WR Rashee Rice yesterday, possibly for the season. 

    Pretty obvious the Browns aren't giving him the contract he wants, might as well get something for him if things don't turn around in the next few weeks.

    FIRE SALE TIME! 

    Why not? 

    Many thought this season would be Super Bowl or bust - no in between.

    At this point, if someone has value, the Browns should try to get something for them and put pieces in place to start stockpiling picks.

  • are all over the place now, after the Chiefs lost starting WR Rashee Rice yesterday, possibly for the season. 

    Pretty obvious the Browns aren't giving him the contract he wants, might as well get something for him if things don't turn around in the next few weeks.

    FIRE SALE TIME! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    are all over the place now, after the Chiefs lost starting WR Rashee Rice yesterday, possibly for the season. 

    Pretty obvious the Browns aren't giving him the contract he wants, might as well get something for him if things don't turn around in the next few weeks.

    FIRE SALE TIME! 

    Is anyone untouchable?

  • More gold. Gold Jerry! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You never told us - when you beat your ex-wife, did you slap her open-handed or was it a full-on punch? 

    The only woman I ever beat up was you. However, if you are so sure about me beating women, why not post a link and my name?

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The only woman I ever beat up was you. However, if you are so sure about me beating women, why not post a link and my name?

    Just post the link pal. Don't talk tough and toss shit you can't substantiate.

    Your vaseline ass pal Flugel did some search that showed I was married to my first wife for 30 years. I got divorced from her in 1999, which means I go married in 1969, when I was 15.

    You two dickheads are like aunt Clara from the Bewnitched TV show. Fucking up everything you do.

    But look, **MASK** pus, I won't come after you, just post your link.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Cousin Eddie looks twice as good as you do, nickers.

    You do remember the adorable photo of you looking like a hobbit with a mullet, right? 

    It was the look of a guy who hasn't been within a county mile of a vagina in a full lifetime.

    I'd be a miserable, bitter man like you too. 

    Awww you try too hard ya fruit cake... I'm not bitter by any means.. And You can well bet.. Ive had more Vagina than you ever had...  Dated many in my younger years... Been in bands.. Lived the rock and Roll life... Been to many green room parties and had more tits and ass than you can shake a stick at.... That isnt so important to me now... If you measure a man by their sex life... You have some insecurity issues of your own to work out..  You must love it when your old lady takes your back door with her big black strapon don't you queer boi...

    @nickers said:

    Awww you try too hard ya fruit cake... I'm not bitter by any means.. And You can well bet.. Ive had more Vagina than you ever had...  Dated many in my younger years... Been in bands.. Lived the rock and Roll life... Been to many green room parties and had more tits and ass than you can shake a stick at.... That isnt so important to me now... If you measure a man by their sex life... You have some insecurity issues of your own to work out..  You must love it when your old lady takes your back door with her big black strapon don't you queer boi...

    What do you play? Guitar?, Let's cut heads, I'll slice the fuck out of you.

    Wait, let me guess, you are drummer.

  • @nickers said:

    Awww you try too hard ya fruit cake... I'm not bitter by any means.. And You can well bet.. Ive had more Vagina than you ever had...  Dated many in my younger years... Been in bands.. Lived the rock and Roll life... Been to many green room parties and had more tits and ass than you can shake a stick at.... That isnt so important to me now... If you measure a man by their sex life... You have some insecurity issues of your own to work out..  You must love it when your old lady takes your back door with her big black strapon don't you queer boi...

    What do you play? Guitar?, Let's cut heads, I'll slice the fuck out of you.

    Wait, let me guess, you are drummer.

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    What do you play? Guitar?, Let's cut heads, I'll slice the fuck out of you.

    Wait, let me guess, you are drummer.

    LOL I play several instruments but , You already know that bro...

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    What do you play? Guitar?, Let's cut heads, I'll slice the fuck out of you.

    Wait, let me guess, you are drummer.

    LOL I play several instruments but , You already know that bro...

    @nickers said:

    LOL I play several instruments but , You already know that bro...

    Oh sbhit, I read that wrong, I thought it was Fudge Oven bwhobsaid he was in bands.

    The only Vagina he ever got was from Flugel

    m

  • @nickers said:

    LOL I play several instruments but , You already know that bro...

    Oh sbhit, I read that wrong, I thought it was Fudge Oven bwhobsaid he was in bands.

    The only Vagina he ever got was from Flugel

    m

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Oh sbhit, I read that wrong, I thought it was Fudge Oven bwhobsaid he was in bands.

    The only Vagina he ever got was from Flugel

    m

    Lmfaooooooo!!!!

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The only woman I ever beat up was you. However, if you are so sure about me beating women, why not post a link and my name?

    Just post the link pal. Don't talk tough and toss shit you can't substantiate.

    Your vaseline ass pal Flugel did some search that showed I was married to my first wife for 30 years. I got divorced from her in 1999, which means I go married in 1969, when I was 15.

    You two dickheads are like aunt Clara from the Bewnitched TV show. Fucking up everything you do.

    But look, **MASK** pus, I won't come after you, just post your link.

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Just post the link pal. Don't talk tough and toss shit you can't substantiate.

    Your vaseline ass pal Flugel did some search that showed I was married to my first wife for 30 years. I got divorced from her in 1999, which means I go married in 1969, when I was 15.

    You two dickheads are like aunt Clara from the Bewnitched TV show. Fucking up everything you do.

    But look, **MASK** pus, I won't come after you, just post your link.

    I seriously don't know what the most hilarious thing about all this is...

    Is it:

    1. You pulling a cal and seemingly arguing with yourself?

    2. You keep rambling on about "Flugel saying I was married to my first wife for 30 years" when anyone with half a brain and the slightest amount of reading comprehension knows that Flugel was talking about how HE has been married for 30 years?

    3. You threatening to sue the site this board is on if West Side Steve didn't remove your account earlier this year, only for you to come crawling back again?

    4. The Browns playing in Las Vegas reminds me of something Ghoolie... For years, you kept boring everyone on here about how "I live in shithole Memphis but I'm moving out to Las Vegas!" yet here we are, years later, and you're still in Memphis. All this beta male shit you constantly spew is pure projection, isn't it? You beat the shit out of your first wife, and now it is apparent your current wife runs the household, hence why you are still in Memphis. Pure beta male stuff there. So much projection from you. 

    5. Your hilariously inept reading comprehension skills that had you attacking your lap dog nickers? 

    6. How obviously far in your head I am. You've been sitting in timeout for a week just stewing, haven't you? ?

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Just post the link pal. Don't talk tough and toss shit you can't substantiate.

    Your vaseline ass pal Flugel did some search that showed I was married to my first wife for 30 years. I got divorced from her in 1999, which means I go married in 1969, when I was 15.

    You two dickheads are like aunt Clara from the Bewnitched TV show. Fucking up everything you do.

    But look, **MASK** pus, I won't come after you, just post your link.

    I seriously don't know what the most hilarious thing about all this is...

    Is it:

    1. You pulling a cal and seemingly arguing with yourself?

    2. You keep rambling on about "Flugel saying I was married to my first wife for 30 years" when anyone with half a brain and the slightest amount of reading comprehension knows that Flugel was talking about how HE has been married for 30 years?

    3. You threatening to sue the site this board is on if West Side Steve didn't remove your account earlier this year, only for you to come crawling back again?

    4. The Browns playing in Las Vegas reminds me of something Ghoolie... For years, you kept boring everyone on here about how "I live in shithole Memphis but I'm moving out to Las Vegas!" yet here we are, years later, and you're still in Memphis. All this beta male shit you constantly spew is pure projection, isn't it? You beat the shit out of your first wife, and now it is apparent your current wife runs the household, hence why you are still in Memphis. Pure beta male stuff there. So much projection from you. 

    5. Your hilariously inept reading comprehension skills that had you attacking your lap dog nickers? 

    6. How obviously far in your head I am. You've been sitting in timeout for a week just stewing, haven't you? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I seriously don't know what the most hilarious thing about all this is...

    Is it:

    1. You pulling a cal and seemingly arguing with yourself?

    2. You keep rambling on about "Flugel saying I was married to my first wife for 30 years" when anyone with half a brain and the slightest amount of reading comprehension knows that Flugel was talking about how HE has been married for 30 years?

    3. You threatening to sue the site this board is on if West Side Steve didn't remove your account earlier this year, only for you to come crawling back again?

    4. The Browns playing in Las Vegas reminds me of something Ghoolie... For years, you kept boring everyone on here about how "I live in shithole Memphis but I'm moving out to Las Vegas!" yet here we are, years later, and you're still in Memphis. All this beta male shit you constantly spew is pure projection, isn't it? You beat the shit out of your first wife, and now it is apparent your current wife runs the household, hence why you are still in Memphis. Pure beta male stuff there. So much projection from you. 

    5. Your hilariously inept reading comprehension skills that had you attacking your lap dog nickers? 

    6. How obviously far in your head I am. You've been sitting in timeout for a week just stewing, haven't you? ?

    ? Thank you for being the one with brain cells on speaking terms in that discussion.

    As for the Cooper to Chiefs rumors/idea - I'd be fine with it.  My only worry would be they would do it for something like a couple 7th round picks and give the Chiefs a future 6th round pick.  Name me a 7th round pick this team drafted that is still here living the dream.  

    Now that we will have 1st and 2nd round picks back in our drafts, this is a good time to start building through the draft.  

  • Do it.

    Time to burn it down.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I seriously don't know what the most hilarious thing about all this is...

    Is it:

    1. You pulling a cal and seemingly arguing with yourself?

    2. You keep rambling on about "Flugel saying I was married to my first wife for 30 years" when anyone with half a brain and the slightest amount of reading comprehension knows that Flugel was talking about how HE has been married for 30 years?

    3. You threatening to sue the site this board is on if West Side Steve didn't remove your account earlier this year, only for you to come crawling back again?

    4. The Browns playing in Las Vegas reminds me of something Ghoolie... For years, you kept boring everyone on here about how "I live in shithole Memphis but I'm moving out to Las Vegas!" yet here we are, years later, and you're still in Memphis. All this beta male shit you constantly spew is pure projection, isn't it? You beat the shit out of your first wife, and now it is apparent your current wife runs the household, hence why you are still in Memphis. Pure beta male stuff there. So much projection from you. 

    5. Your hilariously inept reading comprehension skills that had you attacking your lap dog nickers? 

    6. How obviously far in your head I am. You've been sitting in timeout for a week just stewing, haven't you? ?

    ? Thank you for being the one with brain cells on speaking terms in that discussion.

    As for the Cooper to Chiefs rumors/idea - I'd be fine with it.  My only worry would be they would do it for something like a couple 7th round picks and give the Chiefs a future 6th round pick.  Name me a 7th round pick this team drafted that is still here living the dream.  

    Now that we will have 1st and 2nd round picks back in our drafts, this is a good time to start building through the draft.  

    @flugel said:

    ? Thank you for being the one with brain cells on speaking terms in that discussion.

    As for the Cooper to Chiefs rumors/idea - I'd be fine with it.  My only worry would be they would do it for something like a couple 7th round picks and give the Chiefs a future 6th round pick.  Name me a 7th round pick this team drafted that is still here living the dream.  

    Now that we will have 1st and 2nd round picks back in our drafts, this is a good time to start building through the draft. 

    And if we're thinking WR in the draft I'd go with Mizzou's Luther Burden III. Hunter for Colorado will more likely be drafted as a CB.

  • Do it.

    Time to burn it down.

    @brownsfan92 said:

    Do it.

    Time to burn it down.

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

  • @brownsfan92 said:

    Do it.

    Time to burn it down.

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    @dutch-oven said:

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    The sad thing is I think a lot of bad ideas begin with Jimmy; and scapegoats get fired.  He's too impatient to consider drafting a QB he'd want to release if growing pains persist into a 2nd year.  Seeing how unready him and his organization was for Watson - this isn't an owner that is a good consumer for QBs.  Then he has a guy like Jed Wills protecting the blind side of his investment at QB.  It's a mess.

  • @brownsfan92 said:

    Do it.

    Time to burn it down.

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    @dutch-oven said:

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    I'm not a fan of Watson with his helmet off.  But with his helmet on this year he has played a bit better in each game.  And considering the OL injuries and poor quality of play...and having more receiver drops than anyone in the league, that last game was pretty good.  Why, he even slid once.  🙂   There's a lot of season left for him to prove himself...unless he gets himself hurt...which is something I predict.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    I'm not a fan of Watson with his helmet off.  But with his helmet on this year he has played a bit better in each game.  And considering the OL injuries and poor quality of play...and having more receiver drops than anyone in the league, that last game was pretty good.  Why, he even slid once.  🙂   There's a lot of season left for him to prove himself...unless he gets himself hurt...which is something I predict.

    @orion said:

    I'm not a fan of Watson with his helmet off.  But with his helmet on this year he has played a bit better in each game.  And considering the OL injuries and poor quality of play...and having more receiver drops than anyone in the league, that last game was pretty good.  Why, he even slid once.  🙂   There's a lot of season left for him to prove himself...unless he gets himself hurt...which is something I predict.

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I seriously don't know what the most hilarious thing about all this is...

    Is it:

    1. You pulling a cal and seemingly arguing with yourself?

    2. You keep rambling on about "Flugel saying I was married to my first wife for 30 years" when anyone with half a brain and the slightest amount of reading comprehension knows that Flugel was talking about how HE has been married for 30 years?

    3. You threatening to sue the site this board is on if West Side Steve didn't remove your account earlier this year, only for you to come crawling back again?

    4. The Browns playing in Las Vegas reminds me of something Ghoolie... For years, you kept boring everyone on here about how "I live in shithole Memphis but I'm moving out to Las Vegas!" yet here we are, years later, and you're still in Memphis. All this beta male shit you constantly spew is pure projection, isn't it? You beat the shit out of your first wife, and now it is apparent your current wife runs the household, hence why you are still in Memphis. Pure beta male stuff there. So much projection from you. 

    5. Your hilariously inept reading comprehension skills that had you attacking your lap dog nickers? 

    6. How obviously far in your head I am. You've been sitting in timeout for a week just stewing, haven't you? ?

    ? Thank you for being the one with brain cells on speaking terms in that discussion.

    As for the Cooper to Chiefs rumors/idea - I'd be fine with it.  My only worry would be they would do it for something like a couple 7th round picks and give the Chiefs a future 6th round pick.  Name me a 7th round pick this team drafted that is still here living the dream.  

    Now that we will have 1st and 2nd round picks back in our drafts, this is a good time to start building through the draft.  

    @flugel said:

    Name me a 7th round pick this team drafted that is still here living the dream.

    Sure, they carry the title of “coffee fetcher”.

  • @orion said:

    I'm not a fan of Watson with his helmet off.  But with his helmet on this year he has played a bit better in each game.  And considering the OL injuries and poor quality of play...and having more receiver drops than anyone in the league, that last game was pretty good.  Why, he even slid once.  🙂   There's a lot of season left for him to prove himself...unless he gets himself hurt...which is something I predict.

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

    @dutch-oven said:

    and a dropped pass from playing very well

    ...an article said there were three.  Of course one of those wound up as an INT.  But I kinda' figure that for every INT that came off of a receiver's hands, there were probably three INT's that defenders dropped.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There’s a big part of me that can’t see how the front office/coaching staff survives after the Watson Experiment has its plug pulled.

    The sad thing is I think a lot of bad ideas begin with Jimmy; and scapegoats get fired.  He's too impatient to consider drafting a QB he'd want to release if growing pains persist into a 2nd year.  Seeing how unready him and his organization was for Watson - this isn't an owner that is a good consumer for QBs.  Then he has a guy like Jed Wills protecting the blind side of his investment at QB.  It's a mess.

    @flugel said:

    The sad thing is I think a lot of bad ideas begin with Jimmy; and scapegoats get fired.  He's too impatient to consider drafting a QB he'd want to release if growing pains persist into a 2nd year.  Seeing how unready him and his organization was for Watson - this isn't an owner that is a good consumer for QBs.  Then he has a guy like Jed Wills protecting the blind side of his investment at QB.  It's a mess.

    Are you sure Haslam was at the forefront of this move.?  I don't think he was.  I think back to a PC where the team addresses the whole Watson troubles.  Jimmy didn't look very happy.

    Just a general question on Haslam.  In your life, who was a better owner of the Browns?  Model?  Lerner...who helped Model finance the move to Balt, Jr. Lerner, the soccer mom?