Skip to content

Holy shit!

Political Discussion
23 9 1.8k
  • \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    We have a president who can form sentences again! There’s a subject and a verb and a point. All the words are pronounced correctly!

    And then he took questions from the press! And answered them. And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Somebody pinch me.

    I thought for his first one it was good. Get the kinks out now before January 20th.

  • \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    We have a president who can form sentences again! There’s a subject and a verb and a point. All the words are pronounced correctly!

    And then he took questions from the press! And answered them. And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Somebody pinch me.

    President-elect, Heck. President-elect icon_e_biggrin.gif

  • \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    We have a president who can form sentences again! There’s a subject and a verb and a point. All the words are pronounced correctly!

    And then he took questions from the press! And answered them. And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Somebody pinch me.

    I'm rather young here so I'll defer to others, but how cool was it to see an African American up there?

  • The reference to Nancy Reagan's seances & calling himself a "mutt" weren't very smart moves, but the President-elect probably is exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

  • I broke into tears as he spoke and found my self unable to move. I recorded it on DVD so I can give it to my grand children. icon_lol.gif

  • \ said:

    I broke into tears as he spoke and found my self unable to move. I recorded it on DVD so I can give it to my grand children. icon_lol.gif

    Ha you know what I meant man. Touche on the response though.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    We have a president who can form sentences again! There’s a subject and a verb and a point. All the words are pronounced correctly!

    And then he took questions from the press! And answered them. And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Somebody pinch me.

    I'm rather young here so I'll defer to others, but how cool was it to see an African American up there?

    Neither cool or un-cool, IMHO.

  • \ said:

    but how cool was it to see an African American up there?

    Whatever, bro. Been there, done that. Don't you watch 24?

    24-08-6.jpg

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    but how cool was it to see an African American up there?

    Whatever, bro. Been there, done that. Don't you watch 24?

    24-08-6.jpg

    Never seen it.

  • Good move, titleist. It is fucking horrendous. The wife loves it, and I just blather on about how lame it is throughout the episode.

  • \ said:

    Haysbert: '24' role may have helped Obama

    Hahah. I bet the number folks who watch that show exceeds that which came out to vote.

  • 24 is a great show, I have it all on DVD.

  • \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Unfortunately appropriate.

    WSS

  • \ said:

    Obama is giving a press conference!

    We have a president who can form sentences again! There’s a subject and a verb and a point. All the words are pronounced correctly!

    And then he took questions from the press! And answered them. And without any nonsense about freedom, or who hates us for it.

    Somebody pinch me.

    you be pinched and wit a little bit of luck Happy Days Are Here Again

    and we will now find out how much Stevie loves America...........go for it Steve say something really good about Obama and future without fear mongering and spending ourselves broke to pay fat cats inoordinate wages

  • No shit Archie is that why you are here right now posting more DENIAL that America is moving on the higher ground????????????

    don't answer Archie if you think America moved in the wrong direction

  • Heck is saying God is (((( ? Or what?

    Oh, you can diss God, and his Holiness, and the Bible, but you can't criticize any Obama. Got it.

  • Actually, I was kidding Heck, about reading into anything said for political posturing.

    You are welcome to stick a cork in it though, if you don't want to start acting like

    you want to be a serious member of this board.

    Choice is yours. Stop the personal attacks and see the difference in the board.

  • \ said:

    Stay angry' date=' Steve! Keep missin' those Bush years!

    (You're gonna be so sorry on your death bed. You're gonna say, "Oh, man. What was all THAT shit

    [b']Death bed???????

    You mean Obammy won't make us all immortal??

    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (or just those who accept him as......well you know)

    WSS[/b]

  • \ said:

    What does the wizard give you again? A heart, right?

    If that would make me swoon over the empty promises of a hack politician then I'm glad I have a brain instead.

    BTW just for the record if you're still cracking wise over the Cowardly Lion, he asked the wizard for "Courage."

    Ironically in that story the great and powerful wizard was also a charlatan and bullshit artist.

    And remember the moral is that we all posess what we need to be happy and it's folly to place your dreams in the control of a con artist.

    WSS