Skip to content

Three Recommendations

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
4 4 392
  • Herr are trailers to some of the best movies I watched leading up to football season: a comedy, a feel good and a western/drama.

     - Paul Giamatti, Dominic Sessa

     - Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton

     - Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller

  • A AP1

    Herr are trailers to some of the best movies I watched leading up to football season: a comedy, a feel good and a western/drama.

     - Paul Giamatti, Dominic Sessa

     - Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton

     - Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller

    @ap1 said:

    Herr are trailers to some of the best movies I watched leading up to football season: a comedy, a feel good and a western/drama.

     - Paul Giamatti, Dominic Sessa

     - Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton

     - Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller

    I saw The Boys the Boat on vacation a lil while back. It was pretty decent.

  • A AP1

    Herr are trailers to some of the best movies I watched leading up to football season: a comedy, a feel good and a western/drama.

     - Paul Giamatti, Dominic Sessa

     - Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton

     - Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller

    @ap1 said:

    Herr are trailers to some of the best movies I watched leading up to football season: a comedy, a feel good and a western/drama.

     - Paul Giamatti, Dominic Sessa

     - Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton

     - Kevin Costner, Sienna Miller

    All excellent choices I loved each and every one of them.

    WSS

  • I saw The Boys In the Boat in the theater last winter. At least once per winter l like to go to the movie theater on the coldest, gloomiest shittiest day and catch a movie, and this was my flick that day.

    For those of you that monitor woke levels in movies, l thought it was remarkably non-woke. So many straight white people! There was a scene that maybe dabbled in wokeness, but it was more 1990s level woke than modern day woke. Take that for what it’s worth.