Skip to content

The Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Oct 6th

The Browns Board
212 27 6.5k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    God we suck

    Um, this isn't your Michigan board.  

    @flugel said:

    Um, this isn't your Michigan board.  

    No I think the posts about Michigan football here are reserved for the "OSU thread" this the CFB board. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    God we suck

    And political ads during the breaks?

    What a nightmare 

    You must be on football suicide watch. Michigan is straight trash and so are the browns 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You must be on football suicide watch. Michigan is straight trash and so are the browns 

    Can't win the national championship every year 

  • I knew it was gonna be a shit show.  Didn't even watch.  Browns are led by morons.

  • Wow...Dw has 94 yards...a fuckin legend!!!  Is he benched yet?

  • I don't want you guys watchin' the Packers game. Too much negative energy here, could rub off on the Pack.

  • I don't want you guys watchin' the Packers game. Too much negative energy here, could rub off on the Pack.

    @packernation said:

    I don't want you guys watchin' the Packers game. Too much negative energy here, could rub off on the Pack.

    Did you say you want to rub one off on the pack. Gross man

  • @flugel said:

    Um, this isn't your Michigan board.  

    No I think the posts about Michigan football here are reserved for the "OSU thread" this the CFB board. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No I think the posts about Michigan football here are reserved for the "OSU thread" this the CFB board. 

    So now you don't understand the difference between unbeaten and twice beaten?  You're lucky you're not playing Vanderbilt...

  • @packernation said:

    I don't want you guys watchin' the Packers game. Too much negative energy here, could rub off on the Pack.

    Did you say you want to rub one off on the pack. Gross man

    @usfbrown said:

    Did you say you want to rub one off on the pack. Gross man

    No, I said you guys could. I'm not involved in your negative energy

  • Ravens Bengals a good game right now. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You must be on football suicide watch. Michigan is straight trash and so are the browns 

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    @mld-woody said:

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    Don't get cocky. Michigan got one this century and they cheated to get it and their coach had to flee the NCAA 

  • 0-9 on 3rd down. Unreal

  • FB_IMG_1728241564415.jpg

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You must be on football suicide watch. Michigan is straight trash and so are the browns 

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    @mld-woody said:

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    You've been watching too many Barbie Doll movies; because you're team only has 1 National Championship after the year 2000 with adorable little asterisks all over it.  ?

  • This guy is fuckin useless! 

  • I am sure glad we gave up 3 first round draft choices to see the sterling play of Watson the Great.

  • This whole organization needs to be relieved... We deserve BETTER!

  • Watson gonna need a massage after taking this beating. Kev will probably step up to do it. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    Don't get cocky. Michigan got one this century and they cheated to get it and their coach had to flee the NCAA 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Don't get cocky. Michigan got one this century and they cheated to get it and their coach had to flee the NCAA 

    It's not cockiness. It's reality. I don't expect us to win every year. 

    As far as the "cheating", hey man, live in whatever reality makes you feel better. PSU, OSU, Bama, Washington. Whatever you need to believe man. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    You've been watching too many Barbie Doll movies; because you're team only has 1 National Championship after the year 2000 with adorable little asterisks all over it.  ?

    @flugel said:

    You've been watching too many Barbie Doll movies; because you're team only has 1 National Championship after the year 2000 with adorable little asterisks all over it.  ?

    Whatever you say man. Enjoy your Sunday. 

    And you do seem to have a weird obsession with that Barbie movie. I'm not sure what happened in your past to result in having such fragile masculinity, but I hope you find a way to overcome it. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Can't win the national championship every year 

    Don't get cocky. Michigan got one this century and they cheated to get it and their coach had to flee the NCAA 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Don't get cocky. Michigan got one this century and they cheated to get it and their coach had to flee the NCAA 

    ? Thank you!  Woody is having a difficult time understanding Ohio State has won 2 National Championships since the year 2000.

    The funniest part in all of this is his parents named him after Woody Hayes...  He'll get it in a couple years.  He ain't the brightest apple in the orchard.