Skip to content

The Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Oct 6th

The Browns Board
212 27 6.5k 1
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #39

    How about that time of possession?  Even our punter is exhausted...

  • Is this franchise really going to worry more about hurting Deshaun's feelings than look for a spark with DTR.  With my luck they'd put Crablegs in instead - even in preseason when it should be easier he was throwing more passes to the Seahawks than our Receivers.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #40

    @flugel said:

    Is this franchise really going to worry more about hurting Deshaun's feelings than look for a spark with DTR.  With my luck they'd put Crablegs in instead - even in preseason when it should be easier he was throwing more passes to the Seahawks than our Receivers.  

    At this point, why not, but it wouldn't matter.

    The OLine is absolute trash at this point. Jesus H. Christ isn't playing QB well behind this OLine. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #41

    How do you not expect a blitz on 3rd and long when that’s like what every team does every time they’re defending 3rd and long

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #42

    This shit is unwatchable. Just putrid. 

  • Is this franchise really going to worry more about hurting Deshaun's feelings than look for a spark with DTR.  With my luck they'd put Crablegs in instead - even in preseason when it should be easier he was throwing more passes to the Seahawks than our Receivers.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @flugel said:

    Is this franchise really going to worry more about hurting Deshaun's feelings than look for a spark with DTR.  With my luck they'd put Crablegs in instead - even in preseason when it should be easier he was throwing more passes to the Seahawks than our Receivers.  

    There's nothing worse than having a QB who just can't find the goddamn strike zone!... Jesus fucking Christ!
     

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

  • @flugel said:

    Is this franchise really going to worry more about hurting Deshaun's feelings than look for a spark with DTR.  With my luck they'd put Crablegs in instead - even in preseason when it should be easier he was throwing more passes to the Seahawks than our Receivers.  

    At this point, why not, but it wouldn't matter.

    The OLine is absolute trash at this point. Jesus H. Christ isn't playing QB well behind this OLine. 

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    At this point, why not, but it wouldn't matter.

    The OLine is absolute trash at this point. Jesus H. Christ isn't playing QB well behind this OLine. 

    Agree o line has been bad but even when Watson has time he isn't throwing well. Can't say I blame him for seeing ghosts. 

  • I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    Totally Embarrassing!

  • I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    We have a record offense here! Can't throw for 200 yards, can't score more than 20, can't converts 3rd downs. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    At this point, why not, but it wouldn't matter.

    The OLine is absolute trash at this point. Jesus H. Christ isn't playing QB well behind this OLine. 

    Agree o line has been bad but even when Watson has time he isn't throwing well. Can't say I blame him for seeing ghosts. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @usfbrown said:

    Agree o line has been bad but even when Watson has time he isn't throwing well. Can't say I blame him for seeing ghosts. 

    Yes and yes. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Go Buckeyes!

    Go Guardians!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Back-to-back 12 men on the field by the defense.

    Impressive. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    At this point, why not, but it wouldn't matter.

    The OLine is absolute trash at this point. Jesus H. Christ isn't playing QB well behind this OLine. 

    Agree o line has been bad but even when Watson has time he isn't throwing well. Can't say I blame him for seeing ghosts. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @usfbrown said:

    Agree o line has been bad but even when Watson has time he isn't throwing well. Can't say I blame him for seeing ghosts. 

    He's been watching the 13 Ghosts all game long and I'm not talking about the movie.  Even worse, I don't have the heart to tell him the Browns only have 11 guys on the field.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I love me some Denzel Ward, but I swear to fucking dog he's got the worst fucking hands ever. 

  • I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m sure glad we shit canned our OC last year and brought in Dorsey, along with all of the player personnel to help DW stink up the place.

    Last year I changed the name of my fantasy football team from Noah Fence to Drink Beer.  I think I'm gonna start calling our offense that too.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Sigh...

  • I love me some Denzel Ward, but I swear to fucking dog he's got the worst fucking hands ever. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @dutch-oven said:

    I love me some Denzel Ward, but I swear to fucking dog he's got the worst fucking hands ever. 

    He's lucky he doesn't have a bigger frame or they would have made him an Offensive Guard with hands like that.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
    #56

    Washington defense is awful and we can't move the ball or convert. Just embarrassing. Defense gonna completely gas soon. Defense has got to be pissed at this offense. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Can't wait to listen to Stefanski after the game...

    "Well we all have to do better. The players have to play better, the coaches have to coach better, and I have to do better..." 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #58

    What happened to the new sexual assault case on Watson?

    Let's get that shit rolling so we can just blow this team up and start over.