Skip to content

The Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Oct 6th

The Browns Board
212 27 6.5k 1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #72
    This team has lost it's heart and is having its own cock shoved up it's own ass!
     
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #73

    God we suck

    And political ads during the breaks?

    What a nightmare 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Can't wait to listen to Stefanski after the game...

    "Well we all have to do better. The players have to play better, the coaches have to coach better, and I have to do better..." 

    Let's be real, what all do you want the man to do? You don't throw your players under the bus. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @tiamat63 said:

    Let's be real, what all do you want the man to do? You don't throw your players under the bus. 

    With game play like this, let’s throw the players, coaches, and especially the FO under the bus.

    And back it up and do it all over again.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #75

    I don’t care that the season is cooked, we have an extremely fun tribe season and October baseball and an awesome young Cavs team to watch in the winter.

    But I wish we could at least be competitive in these games in some capacity.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Let's be real, what all do you want the man to do? You don't throw your players under the bus. 

    With game play like this, let’s throw the players, coaches, and especially the FO under the bus.

    And back it up and do it all over again.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @canton-dawg said:

    With game play like this, let’s throw the players, coaches, and especially the FO under the bus.

    And back it up and do it all over again.

    That's fans job, not the coaches. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Well boys, have a nice rest of the game.

    Like the fat boy Ghoolie in a game of Dodgeball, I'm out. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Can't wait to listen to Stefanski after the game...

    "Well we all have to do better. The players have to play better, the coaches have to coach better, and I have to do better..." 

    Let's be real, what all do you want the man to do? You don't throw your players under the bus. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @tiamat63 said:

    Let's be real, what all do you want the man to do? You don't throw your players under the bus. 

    This is a totally different era!   Guys like Don Shula, Bill Parcells, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Ditka would be lighting fannies right and left here...  Our offense doesn't have a soul right now.  Even though Watson wasn't really hit late out of bounds - somebody beside Watson should have made their presence known.

    The defense showed up ready to battle but the offense looks like they're just cashing pay checks.

    And with the score 24-3 - I sincerely hope all of the right people are self evaluating why the Browns are at this point.

  • PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #79

    Let's get to Pack vs. Rams

    I am disappointed in the Browns performance. Man, I am glad  the Browns are just my fav team in the AFC. If I was fully invested I would want heads to roll. Whole coaching staff are clowns.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Time to turn off this shit show, and go outside and enjoy the day.

    There’s not many nice days left this year.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Give up play calling. Bench our shit QB. Hold the o line accountable. 

    Does accountability somehow magically make someone younger and more talented? If so, I'm an 18 year old Michael Jordan. 

    Accountability doesn't fix the Oline.

    Play calling hasn't been the primary issue. And Dorsey won't fix that one either, I watched enough of his time in Buffalo. 

    I'm fine putting in DTR.  But Watson playing is the front office exhausting their options, so when the dump him and draft high, it's them saying there was no other way. 

    On queue - Em giving up a bit play vertical because he just doesn't have long ball speed and if he's beat at the line he's toast. 

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @tiamat63 said:

    Does accountability somehow magically make someone younger and more talented? If so, I'm an 18 year old Michael Jordan. 

    Accountability doesn't fix the Oline.

    Play calling hasn't been the primary issue. And Dorsey won't fix that one either, I watched enough of his time in Buffalo. 

    I'm fine putting in DTR.  But Watson playing is the front office exhausting their options, so when the dump him and draft high, it's them saying there was no other way. 

    On queue - Em giving up a bit play vertical because he just doesn't have long ball speed and if he's beat at the line he's toast. 

    Never said accountability would fix anything. You just asked what I'd like to hear. I'd like someone to light a fire. But like you said it'll amount to nothing 

  • M Marvin the Martian wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Never fear  Watson the Great will beat his first half total and generate 69 yards for the offence..This is improvement

  • God we suck

    And political ads during the breaks?

    What a nightmare 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @mld-woody said:

    God we suck

    Um, this isn't your Michigan board.  

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Looks, I put decent cash on WSH -3.5.  You guys watch this team.  If you have any sense, make some money on the Browns and ease the suffering. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Does accountability somehow magically make someone younger and more talented? If so, I'm an 18 year old Michael Jordan. 

    Accountability doesn't fix the Oline.

    Play calling hasn't been the primary issue. And Dorsey won't fix that one either, I watched enough of his time in Buffalo. 

    I'm fine putting in DTR.  But Watson playing is the front office exhausting their options, so when the dump him and draft high, it's them saying there was no other way. 

    On queue - Em giving up a bit play vertical because he just doesn't have long ball speed and if he's beat at the line he's toast. 

    Never said accountability would fix anything. You just asked what I'd like to hear. I'd like someone to light a fire. But like you said it'll amount to nothing 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @usfbrown said:

    Never said accountability would fix anything. You just asked what I'd like to hear. I'd like someone to light a fire. But like you said it'll amount to nothing 

    They can't put DTR in because he's the emergency QB... Can't play unless the others are hurt... DUH!

  • PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #86

    At least the Browns are not the Bills. What a shit show they are.

  • Looks, I put decent cash on WSH -3.5.  You guys watch this team.  If you have any sense, make some money on the Browns and ease the suffering. 

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tiamat63 said:

    Looks, I put decent cash on WSH -3.5.  You guys watch this team.  If you have any sense, make some money on the Browns and ease the suffering. 

    Agree. I couldn't believe the line on this game. Browns offense can't score and Washington has been on fire. 

  • @usfbrown said:

    Never said accountability would fix anything. You just asked what I'd like to hear. I'd like someone to light a fire. But like you said it'll amount to nothing 

    They can't put DTR in because he's the emergency QB... Can't play unless the others are hurt... DUH!

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @nickers said:

    They can't put DTR in because he's the emergency QB... Can't play unless the others are hurt... DUH!

    Do my hurt feelings count as an emergency? 

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Is Hugh Jackson coaching this team ???

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Let's hear all the Watson excuses. Come on, let me have them. 

  • Let's hear all the Watson excuses. Come on, let me have them. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Let's hear all the Watson excuses. Come on, let me have them. 

    They'll come eventually.. just be patient!