Jets HC Robert Saleh Fired
-
I’m still a fan of Stefanski.
Maybe we should hire him. Can he be any worse than our current coach?
Come on now Marvin.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski. I think some of you are misdirecting your animosity.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski.
Come on now Marvin.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski. I think some of you are misdirecting your animosity.
I think they just don't get it is all. ?
Raisch as the "One-Armed Man" -
I think we all lean towards Robert Saleh not deserving to be fired. I feel for his wife and children. It is wrong when good people get fucked over.
I still don't think Aaron was involved in any way in the firing. This catastrophe is all on Woody Johnson. Since Woody purchased the team in 2000, it's been one shit show after another. The Jets were a disaster long before Robert Saleh and Aaron Rodgers got there.
I will be interested to hear what Aaron has to say about this on McAfee today.
-
I think we all lean towards Robert Saleh not deserving to be fired. I feel for his wife and children. It is wrong when good people get fucked over.
I still don't think Aaron was involved in any way in the firing. This catastrophe is all on Woody Johnson. Since Woody purchased the team in 2000, it's been one shit show after another. The Jets were a disaster long before Robert Saleh and Aaron Rodgers got there.
I will be interested to hear what Aaron has to say about this on McAfee today.
I still don't think Aaron was involved in any way in the firing.
The videos of AR pushing away his HC and also burying his head with a towel in the Broncos loss tells the whole story. AR is no angel.
-
I’m still a fan of Stefanski.
Maybe we should hire him. Can he be any worse than our current coach?
Come on now Marvin.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski. I think some of you are misdirecting your animosity.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski.
Come on now Marvin.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski. I think some of you are misdirecting your animosity.
There's a good amount of people on here who obsess over Watson. Everything wrong about this team is because of him, in their eyes.
It's not this black and white. Watson might be the poster boy for the Browns horrible start, and the general state they find themselves in today and in the future, but the Browns issues go way beyond Watson. This is a systemic breakdown of practically the whole team.
I'll be shocked if Berry and Stefanski survive this season.
-
I still don't think Aaron was involved in any way in the firing.
The videos of AR pushing away his HC and also burying his head with a towel in the Broncos loss tells the whole story. AR is no angel.
The videos of AR pushing away his HC and also burying his head with a towel in the Broncos loss tells the whole story. AR is no angel.
Both Aaron and Saleh explained fully that your "pushing away" was nothing.
Aaron being frustrated with himself and throwing a towel over his head after 3 picks, has nothing to do with anything.
Neither Saleh or Aaron are to blame for this. A good man and coach got fired by an idiot in Woody Johnson.
-
-
I’m still a fan of Stefanski.
Come on now Marvin.
I’m still a fan of Stefanski. I think some of you are misdirecting your animosity.
There's a good amount of people on here who obsess over Watson. Everything wrong about this team is because of him, in their eyes.
It's not this black and white. Watson might be the poster boy for the Browns horrible start, and the general state they find themselves in today and in the future, but the Browns issues go way beyond Watson. This is a systemic breakdown of practically the whole team.
I'll be shocked if Berry and Stefanski survive this season.
This is a systemic breakdown of practically the whole team.
I wouldn't go that far.
If Watson was playing better and the Oline was healthy we wouldn't be hearing the calls about Stef and Co.
Problem is, it's easy to just blame the head coach and move on from there. The biggest issues, priority wise, that affect this team start at the personnel level first. Both on the field and the machine behind who is on the field - Berry.
-
This is a systemic breakdown of practically the whole team.
I wouldn't go that far.
If Watson was playing better and the Oline was healthy we wouldn't be hearing the calls about Stef and Co.
Problem is, it's easy to just blame the head coach and move on from there. The biggest issues, priority wise, that affect this team start at the personnel level first. Both on the field and the machine behind who is on the field - Berry.
I wouldn't go that far.
If Watson was playing better and the Oline was healthy we wouldn't be hearing the calls about Stef and Co.
Problem is, it's easy to just blame the head coach and move on from there. The biggest issues, priority wise, that affect this team start at the personnel level first. Both on the field and the machine behind who is on the field - Berry.
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
-
I wouldn't go that far.
If Watson was playing better and the Oline was healthy we wouldn't be hearing the calls about Stef and Co.
Problem is, it's easy to just blame the head coach and move on from there. The biggest issues, priority wise, that affect this team start at the personnel level first. Both on the field and the machine behind who is on the field - Berry.
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
The oline I can understand but 12 men on the field, sloppy tackling, some lack of effort and unforced errors are on the coach
-
I wouldn't go that far.
If Watson was playing better and the Oline was healthy we wouldn't be hearing the calls about Stef and Co.
Problem is, it's easy to just blame the head coach and move on from there. The biggest issues, priority wise, that affect this team start at the personnel level first. Both on the field and the machine behind who is on the field - Berry.
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
Some of the procedural errors can be head scratching. But at the same time, it also might speak to why we don't run a lot of pre-snap motion. Discipline is on coaches, you're not wrong. We're top 10 in the 2 big categories - holding and false starts. But you can also take a guess where our biggest deficiency and youth problems are as well (beyond QB) that would lead to those.
As for those who covered camp. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to it. And seeing how terrible local sports media is, I'm hesitant to trust a word they say.
-
I like Stefanski. I think he's a good head coach.
But it's almost baffling how disorganized this team has been this season. This is the fifth season under Stefanski, but you'd never know it. This team has made so many unforced errors, a sign of an undisciplined team. So many 12 Men On The FIeld penalties, illegal procedures, illegal formations, etc.
It's been an open secret around here that people who covered the team said the atmosphere at training camp was very laid-back this year. Phrases like "there seemed to be zero sense of urgency".
But yes, the OLine disintegration has been a huge problem too. I will not discount that.
Some of the procedural errors can be head scratching. But at the same time, it also might speak to why we don't run a lot of pre-snap motion. Discipline is on coaches, you're not wrong. We're top 10 in the 2 big categories - holding and false starts. But you can also take a guess where our biggest deficiency and youth problems are as well (beyond QB) that would lead to those.
As for those who covered camp. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to it. And seeing how terrible local sports media is, I'm hesitant to trust a word they say.
Some of the procedural errors can be head scratching. But at the same time, it also might speak to why we don't run a lot of pre-snap motion. Discipline is on coaches, you're not wrong. We're top 10 in the 2 big categories - holding and false starts. But you can also take a guess where our biggest deficiency and youth problems are as well (beyond QB) that would lead to those.
As for those who covered camp. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to it. And seeing how terrible local sports media is, I'm hesitant to trust a word they say.
I’m glad you mentioned the lack of pre-snap motion too, because I have noticed it. The new offense seems so basic, like it was installed for DTR last year, not for a QB who has been in the NFL since 2017.
-
Some of the procedural errors can be head scratching. But at the same time, it also might speak to why we don't run a lot of pre-snap motion. Discipline is on coaches, you're not wrong. We're top 10 in the 2 big categories - holding and false starts. But you can also take a guess where our biggest deficiency and youth problems are as well (beyond QB) that would lead to those.
As for those who covered camp. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to it. And seeing how terrible local sports media is, I'm hesitant to trust a word they say.
I’m glad you mentioned the lack of pre-snap motion too, because I have noticed it. The new offense seems so basic, like it was installed for DTR last year, not for a QB who has been in the NFL since 2017.
I’m glad you mentioned the lack of pre-snap motion too, because I have noticed it. The new offense seems so basic, like it was installed for DTR last year, not for a QB who has been in the NFL since 2017.
Jesus, even A&M runs pre-snap motion so their pro-style QB can read the defense and adjust his receiver reads accordingly. He also reads the blitzes to throw in areas they vacate as his "hot" receivers do the same. This should be Basic QB 101 which apparently Watson does not have in his QB manual. Hence he gets sacked/trashed on multiple plays during the game.
-
Oh, I thought this thread was about the Jets drama.
Pardon me, I will head over to the Jets Fan Forum and read them whine about how Green Bay totally fleeced them in the trade for Rodgers.
"Green Bay is laughing at us as they make a run to the Super Bowl with Love, meanwhile we continue to try and figure out how to cure a tender anus."
-
-
-
Vaseline won't cure Jets fans butthurt. They are suffering from acute Anusitis.
In that case a consult with Dr. cal should suffice.?
-
-
Oh, I thought this thread was about the Jets drama.
Pardon me, I will head over to the Jets Fan Forum and read them whine about how Green Bay totally fleeced them in the trade for Rodgers.
"Green Bay is laughing at us as they make a run to the Super Bowl with Love, meanwhile we continue to try and figure out how to cure a tender anus."
Oh, I thought this thread was about the Jets drama.
Pardon me, I will head over to the Jets Fan Forum and read them whine about how Green Bay totally fleeced them in the trade for Rodgers.
"Green Bay is laughing at us as they make a run to the Super Bowl with Love, meanwhile we continue to try and figure out how to cure a tender anus."
-
-
Holy hell, I had forgotten just how awful 90s music was.
The 90s, and particularly the late 90s, was a super weird time in pop music. It’s almost like any musical style that had ever been popular over the entire 20th century was suddenly popular again.
Swing music, disco, ragtime, ska, and other old timey music was suddenly top 40 shit. Acts like the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Brian Setzer Orchestra, and the soundtrack to “O’ Brother Where Art Thou” were on the radio. Looking back it was pretty weird.
I didn’t complain much, l actually like some of that stuff. The Bosstones in particular are an all time fave. Their early stuff fused ska and metal, some songs were more metal than others.
This is the one that will get me on a dance floor every time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login