Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Eagles

The Browns Board
44 13 1.5k
  • @jax said:

    For some reason I feel good about this game.

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @packernation said:

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

  • JaxJ Jax

    @packernation said:

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jax said:

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    I see the game went from -8.5 Eagles to -9.5

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I just realized Houston is the one part of Texas not getting the Browns game. Oops. I guess they’re done watching Watson…

  • JaxJ Jax

    @packernation said:

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jax said:

    at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

  • @jax said:

    at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @orion said:

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    to the giants ? LOL

  • @jax said:

    at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #18

    @orion said:

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    If you go back to 1963 to 1979, then one could wonder if the Eagles "looked past" the Browns during that time. Not likely. The Browns had good teams during that time. Some good games in there during that era.

  • JaxJ Jax

    @packernation said:

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jax said:

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    im with you, the team responds   - and (we'll see)

  • @orion said:

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    If you go back to 1963 to 1979, then one could wonder if the Eagles "looked past" the Browns during that time. Not likely. The Browns had good teams during that time. Some good games in there during that era.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @packernation said:

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    If you go back to 1963 to 1979, then one could wonder if the Eagles "looked past" the Browns during that time. Not likely. The Browns had good teams during that time. Some good games in there during that era.

    I thought teams changed every year and we couldn't predict based off their last season? Now you're going back through the ages?

  • JaxJ Jax

    @packernation said:

    It's tremendous you feel good about this game. I think the reason may be your fandom and the fact winning would quiet some of the naysayers.

    I hope your "reason" helps the Browns get the win. Though I don't share your sanguine outlook, I respect it.

    I feel good about the Packers vs. Arizona as well.

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #21

    @jax said:

    Nah, I think KS knows what he has now and adjusts, at the same time catching the Eagles looking past us.

    We'll see...

    @orion said:

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    Jax said: catching the Eagles looking past us.

    Orion said the Eagles have looked past the Browns "many times."

    That would mean the Eagles have lost to the Browns many times. Losing to a team is the result of looking past a team.

    Again, the Browns are 1-5 against the Eagles since 2000.

    I don't believe the Eagles will be looking past the Browns Sunday either.

    Hope I am wrong.

  • @orion said:

    This is something that the Eagles have done with us many times in the past.  

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    If you go back to 1963 to 1979, then one could wonder if the Eagles "looked past" the Browns during that time. Not likely. The Browns had good teams during that time. Some good games in there during that era.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @packernation said:

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    So you're saying there's a chance.?

  • @packernation said:

    The Browns are 1-5 vs the Eagles going back to 2000.

    So you're saying there's a chance.?

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @texasag1969 said:

    So you're saying there's a chance.?

    Very slight one. The Eagles are coming off their bye. They ready to light the Browns up.?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    So you're saying there's a chance.?

    Very slight one. The Eagles are coming off their bye. They ready to light the Browns up.?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @packernation said:

    Very slight one. The Eagles are coming off their bye. They ready to light the Browns up.?

    Well since the FO has kept them in the dark, that will be an improvement.?️✨?

  • @packernation said:

    Very slight one. The Eagles are coming off their bye. They ready to light the Browns up.?

    Well since the FO has kept them in the dark, that will be an improvement.?️✨?

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #25

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well since the FO has kept them in the dark, that will be an improvement.?️✨?

    The FO is not stopping Stefanski from giving play calling duties to Ken Dorsey. Stefanski refuses to. That is Stefanski wanting to do the same thing over and over again, and expect different results. Insanity!

    And frankly, I am over witnessing insanity on a weekly basis. Fire him today!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    At this point in time I think even JFF could come fresh from his rubber swan in Lost Wages and play better than DW against anybody.???

    "I resent any of those accusations."?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @packernation said:

    "I resent any of those accusations."?

  • @packernation said:

    I think the Eagles steamroll them. I hope I am wrong. I don't think -8.5 for the Eagles is enough. Bet the Eagles for this one, if betting is your thing.

    At this point in time I think even JFF could come fresh from his rubber swan in Lost Wages and play better than DW against anybody.???

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    At this point in time I think even JFF could come fresh from his rubber swan in Lost Wages and play better than DW against anybody.???

    I'm secretly hoping Watson is on P Diddy s naughty list so we can send him packing ????????????

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Six Browns have been ruled out for Sunday:

    Nick Chubb,  Nyheim Hines,  Grant Delpit (2nd on the team in tackles),  Ethan Pocic (the OL hit again),  Ronnie Hickman,  James Hudson III.

    There are 7 teams with just one win.  And none of them are playing one another.  So we'll have to lose just to keep pace.  (obviously I'm strategizing for 2025)

  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #29

    It definitely sounds like the Browns are in for a bad match up but I'm going to keep the faith.

    As long as KS can find a way to keep the ball moving and buy DW some time.

  • Six Browns have been ruled out for Sunday:

    Nick Chubb,  Nyheim Hines,  Grant Delpit (2nd on the team in tackles),  Ethan Pocic (the OL hit again),  Ronnie Hickman,  James Hudson III.

    There are 7 teams with just one win.  And none of them are playing one another.  So we'll have to lose just to keep pace.  (obviously I'm strategizing for 2025)

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @orion said:

    Six Browns have been ruled out for Sunday:

    Nick Chubb,  Nyheim Hines,  Grant Delpit (2nd on the team in tackles),  Ethan Pocic (the OL hit again),  Ronnie Hickman,  James Hudson III.

    There are 7 teams with just one win.  And none of them are playing one another.  So we'll have to lose just to keep pace.  (obviously I'm strategizing for 2025)

    So Conklin is active!?!?!?

    Buy your lottery tickets today. 

  • JaxJ Jax

    It definitely sounds like the Browns are in for a bad match up but I'm going to keep the faith.

    As long as KS can find a way to keep the ball moving and buy DW some time.

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation
    #31

    @jax said:

    It definitely sounds like the Browns are in for a bad match up 

    Name the team that is a real good match up for the Browns?

    Not to be negative, but I feel the Jags and Pats(worst teams in the NFL IMO) would not be underdogs vs. the Browns.

    By the way; Browns and Panthers are 29 and 30 on my worst teams list.

  • @jax said:

    It definitely sounds like the Browns are in for a bad match up 

    Name the team that is a real good match up for the Browns?

    Not to be negative, but I feel the Jags and Pats(worst teams in the NFL IMO) would not be underdogs vs. the Browns.

    By the way; Browns and Panthers are 29 and 30 on my worst teams list.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @packernation said:

    Name the team that is a real good match up for the Browns?

    Not to be negative, but I feel the Jags and Pats(worst teams in the NFL IMO) would not be underdogs vs. the Browns.

    By the way; Browns and Panthers are 29 and 30 on my worst teams list.

    Packers