Skip to content

Currently our 2025 first round pick is....

The Browns Board
684 34 21.1k 1
  • sydS syd

    @browns149 said:

    Deion isn’t coming here and he sure isn’t going to let his son come here. 

    your right ! because it is going to be the Mannings taking a 10pct share of ownership to get their kid to be our QB

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @syd said:

    your right ! because it is going to be the Mannings taking a 10pct share of ownership to get their kid to be our QB

    @browns149 said:

    If you had a kid that was a standout QB in college, why would you want them to come to the Browns? This is QB hell. 

    @syd said:

    to be part owner and control the team

    Could you imagine the further hatred Jimmy Haslam would incur from the the 31 owners for including ownership equity?

    First the 100% guaranteed contract then shares of the team.

  • PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Browns fans talking draft every year by Thanksgiving. 

    Some things never change.

    200w.gif.8b9eb5b2215e0c00588f27af90f06dbf.gif

  • Browns fans talking draft every year by Thanksgiving. 

    Some things never change.

    200w.gif.8b9eb5b2215e0c00588f27af90f06dbf.gif

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @packernation said:

    Why don't you go home you lost little boy

  • @packernation said:

    Why don't you go home you lost little boy

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @orion said:

    Why don't you go home you lost little boy

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

  • @orion said:

    Why don't you go home you lost little boy

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    self portrait of someone who has  no life

  • @orion said:

    Why don't you go home you lost little boy

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

  • @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan.

    I've put him on ignore.  Problem solved.  🙂 

  • @packernation said:

    Oh look, someone is triggered

    internet-south-park.gif.33d153ab550a5d28ee95798869f946cd.gif

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by PackerNation

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh LoOk, sOmEoNe iS TrIgGeReD… and you found a South Park meme. Nice.

    You gotta step up your game Pack fan. At least be interesting. If spanking on some sad sack Browns fans is your game, then that’s a weird ass game but if that’s your bag then play it better. We can find weak ass shit like that on Facebook. 

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @packernation said:

    Poor Browns fans, they sit here all day attempting to troll others and fail. Then when someone hits a nerve with some actual truth, they cry foul.

    I'm not here a lot. Have a life, successful career, a stunning wife, and 2 beautiful children. I may stop back at some point in the next few months. Perhaps in January or February, when you all watch my Packers make deep run in playoffs from your couches.

    0e3541cc-343d-4272-a033-a317fb0a4ae5_text.gif.27805b06dd49016c7a71a98139568bba.gif

    Yeah that’s not any better. It’s ok to be boring too l guess. We’ll see your lame ass in January. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    Beating the Steeler may ultimately move us down to pick #9 (at worst) if the Cowboys and Panthers lose this weekend....but hey!  It was the Steelers!  In as much as I think that wins do not help us any more this season...Fuck the Draft!  It's the Steelers!  

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Watching Ole Miss in full for the first time this year.

    Jaxson Darts throwing motion is so disgustingly similar to Tim Tebow's delivery.  And that isn't a compliment.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Exactly, well said. I love this idea.

    Though, 2 bad games for our current QB and Jones sitting on the bench would be out the window ?

    As long as he doesn't cost us draft picks below the 5th round.

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

  • Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Drafting a QB is very difficult- however we've seen a lot of young/rookie QBs play decent/well recently: Daniels, Nix, Stroud,  Williams, Fields, etc.  I'm not sure if this is due to all the rules changes of late with protection but it's still difficult to draft one.  If Beck falls in the draft I'd take a shot on him too.  He's a tall guy that's accurate but has had some bad INTs lately.  It wouldn't blame it all on him - I've heard the Georgia offense was not helping him much at all.

    I agree bringing in Danny Dimes would only help us.  He'd be QB1 on this team.  He's got very similar stats as Winston but has played on a horrendous Giants team his entire career.  

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    Thanks Cowboys for ending our slide down the draft board at #8 at the worst.  

  • The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The QB class is pretty 'eh', so I've moved off that a while ago.

    As much as I absolutely hate The Cheaters Up North, there's three of them that I would love to have on the Browns, all first rounders. 

    DT Mason Graham, CB Will Johnson and TE Colston Loveland. 

    Graham is the best DT in the country!

  • @ballpeen said:

    Just a comment...I don't play the draft position game until maybe the last game of the season.  A loser mentality IMO.  I want my team as far down the list of shame as possible.

    In the short term, I bring in Daniel Jones to sit the rest of this season, get a full off season in the system then see what he brings in camp.  In recent years we have seen several other QBs make a turn around.  I think Jones is another who by getting a change of scenery can do the same.

    As for the draft, we need to quit chasing QB's and let the draft come to us.  Build the team with the best players you can find and if need be, build around the QB you have.

    Just look at the difference we have seen in our own team by playing the replacements that nobody wanted over the QB's we chase.

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Just curious what QBs you're talking about?

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @ballpeen said:

    I assume you are talking about the QBs who have made a turnaround.

    Darnold would be one.  Geoff might be another on the list.

    Goff? 

    Boy, that couldn't have worked out better for the Lions. They traded away Matt Stafford for a good booty of draft picks, and picked up Goff to be their "bridge" QB until they drafted his eventual replacement.

    Then he just started playing as well as Stafford did.

    One of those rare trades that both teams hit on.