Currently our 2025 first round pick is....
-
You can't play guitar with a belt buckle like that! You'll gouge up the back side of your guitar! (I like to keep my guitars looking as pristine as possible)
You can't play guitar with a belt buckle like that! You'll gouge up the back side of your guitar! (I like to keep my guitars looking as pristine as possible)
Well, George didn't play a whole lot and Johnny Cash did just fine with it strapped up to what seemed like the middle of his chest.
-
You can't play guitar with a belt buckle like that! You'll gouge up the back side of your guitar! (I like to keep my guitars looking as pristine as possible)
Well, George didn't play a whole lot and Johnny Cash did just fine with it strapped up to what seemed like the middle of his chest.
Well, George didn't play a whole lot and Johnny Cash did just fine with it strapped up to what seemed like the middle of his chest.
When we lived on the lake in Old Hickory, TN - this guy I worked with kept saying make sure you go see where Johnny Cash lived on the lake in Hendersonville. So... I managed to get my wife interested in seeing this one Saturday morning. When we got there - what a gorgeous view above/overlooking the lake! The only thing missing was THE HOUSE! As the story goes, former Bee Gee Barry Gibb bought the house. Unfortunately it had burned to the ground before he ever moved in. I don't know that a house ever went back up on that plot of land during the 11 years I lived there.
When I got back to work the next Monday, the guy asked me with an ear to ear grin did you go see Johnny's old house? I knew he was thinking how do you spell gullible? F L U G E L. Couldn't give him the satisfaction; so I told him how impressed I was with the clever idea to put a slide from his back yard near the pool all the way down the hill into the lake. Just to show me he remained a step ahead of me - I got the story about the house burning to the ground. With nowhere to run, nowhere to hide - I gave him a very lame "Yeah, well you should see it now..."
About that gullible... This was the same guy that talked me into sharing season tickets to Vanderbilt Football games. Like I needed to follow another football team that couldn't score offensive TDs on weekends. He said "you don't have to follow them I'm GA Bulldogs fan Flugel and it's SEC Football right? Plus, you can't beat the price." Those poor kids used to get rat-housed so you couldn't help feeling sorry for them. Both of us inexplicably adopted them as our 2nd favorite college football team. When James Franklin took over - they quickly improved their way into back to back 9 win seasons inclusive of winning Bowl Games and beating the other SEC football team over in Knoxville. THANK GOD James Franklin isn't still beating the teams he's not supposed to beat.
-
So, today we want: the Jaguars over the Texans
Patriots over the Colts
Jets over the Seahawks
Titans over the Commanders
Panthers over the Bucs
-
-
-
-
-
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
-
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
has a lot of ability, but is said to be mistake prone in decisions and accuracy. Dual threat.
Injured knee, I question his maturity. Who knows how he will work out in the pros.
-
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
His throwing motion is horrendous. Going to need at least a few years to fix that.
-
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
His throwing motion is horrendous. Going to need at least a few years to fix that.
-
-
this guy looked great last week vs georgia,does anyone know much about him
Haynes King - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Quarterback - ESPN
has a lot of ability, but is said to be mistake prone in decisions and accuracy. Dual threat.
Injured knee, I question his maturity. Who knows how he will work out in the pros.
-
so a 5th to udfa ?
Maybe. I"ve seen Drew Allar rated in the top ten about xix or seven in the qb college ranks - King isn't top ten. I know qbs. My fantasy football teams were both in first place.
No, wait, we started losing because I had injures, multiple bye weeks. One week all three qb's were on a bye. lol about 9-4 in both.
never mind.
-
Really not impressed with Beck or Ewers. The former probably the least. Ewers is reminding me more of Mac Jones by minute. Oh, wait, he plays in the same offense.
-
You can't play guitar with a belt buckle like that! You'll gouge up the back side of your guitar! (I like to keep my guitars looking as pristine as possible)
-
Really not impressed with Beck or Ewers. The former probably the least. Ewers is reminding me more of Mac Jones by minute. Oh, wait, he plays in the same offense.
Really not impressed with Beck or Ewers. The former probably the least. Ewers is reminding me more of Mac Jones by minute. Oh, wait, he plays in the same offense.
Agree with neither are that impressive. However the Georgia offense this year has been very bad at times. They also have the most dropped passes and receivers having trouble separating.
Id still take a flier on Beck if he falls to us in the draft past 1st round. I think he has potential but it may never come.
This QB class isn't great but we need to continue to try and land one.
-
Really not impressed with Beck or Ewers. The former probably the least. Ewers is reminding me more of Mac Jones by minute. Oh, wait, he plays in the same offense.
Agree with neither are that impressive. However the Georgia offense this year has been very bad at times. They also have the most dropped passes and receivers having trouble separating.
Id still take a flier on Beck if he falls to us in the draft past 1st round. I think he has potential but it may never come.
This QB class isn't great but we need to continue to try and land one.
This QB class isn't great but we need to continue to try and land one.
True, but please draft trench guys.
Yeah, QB is important but I'd opt for OT & LB as a priority. Sadly, I don't want this team picking a QB early.
In my lifetime only Sipe & Kosar were good QB draft picks. Sipe 13th round, Kosar supplemental pick. Yeah, Baker was a decent pick but, well, not the right one in hindsight.
Browns 31
Steelers 16
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Yeah, none of that happened. I thought for sure that the Patriots were coming through for us.....