Currently our 2025 first round pick is....
-
And now we are tied with all of them since both Panthers and Titans won their games.?
Add to all those the Giants, Dolphins and Raiders - all with 2 wins. Currently no team with less than 2 wins.
-
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
-
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
We have Jimmuh Truck-Stop Haslem as owner. The Make Everything New & Improved guy. He loves the Glitz, the Attention Grabber, the Big Time.
So, of the 3...Cam Ward...draft picks of offensive linemen, or Deon Sanders' son....which option do we think he'd take? He's the guy that had to have Johnny Football....even though Bill Parcells told him, 'Whatever you do, just don't draft Manziel'.
-
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
We have Jimmuh Truck-Stop Haslem as owner. The Make Everything New & Improved guy. He loves the Glitz, the Attention Grabber, the Big Time.
So, of the 3...Cam Ward...draft picks of offensive linemen, or Deon Sanders' son....which option do we think he'd take? He's the guy that had to have Johnny Football....even though Bill Parcells told him, 'Whatever you do, just don't draft Manziel'.
We have Jimmuh Truck-Stop Haslem as owner. The Make Everything New & Improved guy. He loves the Glitz, the Attention Grabber, the Big Time.
So, of the 3...Cam Ward...draft picks of offensive linemen, or Deon Sanders' son....which option do we think he'd take? He's the guy that had to have Johnny Football....even though Bill Parcells told him, 'Whatever you do, just don't draft Manziel'.
That's terrifying!
-
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
Hope for the Browns to get a high enough pick for a QB like Sanders or Cam Ward - two QBs I don't want the Browns to draft - and let some team give us a nice booty of picks.
Replenish the roster this coming draft, draft the QB next draft.
I’m leaning this way too. But I need hope for 2025…maybe a “washed up” playaction savvy vet that Stefanski can clean up? We can dumpster dive hopefully. If you wait to 2026 you can basically punt until 2027 but maybe we hit gold like the Commanders did.
If we don’t take a QB this draft cycle let’s go ham on the OL and DL
-
I've seen reports that we could have as many as 5 picks in the 6th round...including compensatory picks. (or four 6ths and a 7th) That's an awful lot of practice squad guys. I'd hope that some of those would become part of packages for trades to move around the draft board. - Aside from finally having a 1st round pick, we'll have a 2nd and two 3rd round picks.....and a 4th & 5th, though the 5th is from Detroit and will be late in the round...practically another 6th rounder. That's a lot of picks. I don't see us drafting that many guys.
-
I've seen reports that we could have as many as 5 picks in the 6th round...including compensatory picks. (or four 6ths and a 7th) That's an awful lot of practice squad guys. I'd hope that some of those would become part of packages for trades to move around the draft board. - Aside from finally having a 1st round pick, we'll have a 2nd and two 3rd round picks.....and a 4th & 5th, though the 5th is from Detroit and will be late in the round...practically another 6th rounder. That's a lot of picks. I don't see us drafting that many guys.
I've seen reports that we could have as many as 5 picks in the 6th round...including compensatory picks. (or four 6ths and a 7th) That's an awful lot of practice squad guys. I'd hope that some of those would become part of packages for trades to move around the draft board. - Aside from finally having a 1st round pick, we'll have a 2nd and two 3rd round picks.....and a 4th & 5th, though the 5th is from Detroit and will be late in the round...practically another 6th rounder. That's a lot of picks. I don't see us drafting that many guys.
You underestimate the Depo effect. We will have plenty of picks to drop to make the 53. And no one will pick any of them up. It's what we're good at when we get a bunch. More likely we trade down to get even more we can drop to get 53. I have total confidence in this baseball guy.
-
So this week we've got the Giants playing the Panthers. One of 'em will finish the day with 3 wins (let's not entertain the possibility of a tie please).
Also, the Patriots are playing the 4 win Bears. Maye the Force be with the Patriots Sunday.
Those would be our best chances of moving up the draft order this weekend.
-
-
So now there are only 4 left with 2 wins each.
-
So now there are only 4 left with 2 wins each.
So now there are only 4 left with 2 wins each.
5 with 2 wins. (yesterday the Dolphins had 2 wins but fewer losses than we had so we were technically ahead of them in the race to the top of the draft board. now they have more wins AND fewer losses)
-
So now there are only 4 left with 2 wins each.
5 with 2 wins. (yesterday the Dolphins had 2 wins but fewer losses than we had so we were technically ahead of them in the race to the top of the draft board. now they have more wins AND fewer losses)
5 with 2 wins. (yesterday the Dolphins had 2 wins but fewer losses than we had so we were technically ahead of them in the race to the top of the draft board. now they have more wins AND fewer losses)
Only teams left with 2 wins only are Browns, Jag, Giants, Titans and Raiders. My math skills are as old as.................................well, me.?
-
5 with 2 wins. (yesterday the Dolphins had 2 wins but fewer losses than we had so we were technically ahead of them in the race to the top of the draft board. now they have more wins AND fewer losses)
Only teams left with 2 wins only are Browns, Jag, Giants, Titans and Raiders. My math skills are as old as.................................well, me.?
Only teams left with 2 wins only are Browns, Jag, Giants, Titans and Raiders. My math skills are as old as.................................well, me.?
I can't see the Browns winning 3 more games this season.
4-13 or worse is going to put the Browns right up there for the #1 overall pick.
Hopefully someone is enamored with Sanders, the Browns are on the clock, and they trade down and collect a king's ransom to do so.
-
Only teams left with 2 wins only are Browns, Jag, Giants, Titans and Raiders. My math skills are as old as.................................well, me.?
I can't see the Browns winning 3 more games this season.
4-13 or worse is going to put the Browns right up there for the #1 overall pick.
Hopefully someone is enamored with Sanders, the Browns are on the clock, and they trade down and collect a king's ransom to do so.
I can't see the Browns winning 3 more games this season.
4-13 or worse is going to put the Browns right up there for the #1 overall pick.
Hopefully someone is enamored with Sanders, the Browns are on the clock, and they trade down and collect a king's ransom to do so.
He's the best QB in the draft to my eye, so I'm sure plenty of other GMs will feel the same.
-
Only teams left with 2 wins only are Browns, Jag, Giants, Titans and Raiders. My math skills are as old as.................................well, me.?
I can't see the Browns winning 3 more games this season.
4-13 or worse is going to put the Browns right up there for the #1 overall pick.
Hopefully someone is enamored with Sanders, the Browns are on the clock, and they trade down and collect a king's ransom to do so.
Hopefully someone is enamored with Sanders, the Browns are on the clock, and they trade down and collect a king's ransom to do so
that's what we have been talking about for awhile now, we need to re stock. And you know the cap is going up and up and I believe we can absorb #4's contract and still be a competitive team.
-
-
I feel like I should put together a Offensive Tackles thread like the QBs one I did a while back.
-
no O-Linemen till the 6th round ? but I still like the draft
Browns take top receiver in latest 7-round mock draft
-
no O-Linemen till the 6th round ? but I still like the draft
Browns take top receiver in latest 7-round mock draft
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login